剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表
举起手来
不许问问题
将军
为什么我们没听说
韦勃 路易斯
请进
Come in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
节哀顺变 长官
Sorry for your loss, ma'am.
副局长
Deputy director?
怎么了 诺亚
What is it, Noah?
有传言说
Chatter about an impending attack
在尼日利亚举♥行♥的西非和平会谈将受到袭击
on the West Africa peace talks in Nigeria.
有多少传言
How much chatter?
多到足够让我来找你
Enough I'm knocking on your door.
我对于我们所听闻的传闻
I ran a threat assessment
进行了一次风险评估
based on the talk we're hearing.
这是最可能的目标
This is the most likely target.
美国大使查尔斯· 韦伯
US Ambassador Charles Webb.
他是美国外♥交♥部♥门的一颗冉冉升起的新星
He's a rising star in the US Foreign Service
并且在促成尼日利亚政♥府♥与其各
and instrumental in brokering
反叛组织之间
the fragile ceasefire
脆弱的停火协议
between the Nigerian government
起到了关键作用
and its various rebel groups.
和平会谈将在72小时内结束
Peace talks conclude in 72 hours.
如果出现袭击 就会在这个事件段内发生
If there's gonna be an attack, it will be in that window.
道尔顿和他的队员
And Dalton and his team to be on the ground
会在早上复会之前到达拉各斯
in Lagos before the talks resume in the morning.
- 听起来不错 - 去执行吧
- Sounds good. - Let's make that happen.
喔
Whoo.
好吧 可以 小公主
Okay, yes, princess.
可以 好的 但是已经过了你的睡觉时间了
Yes, okay, but it's after your bedtime.
替我吻一下妈妈说晚安
Kiss Mommy good night for me.
你知道有三个女儿是什么样的感受吗
You know what it feels like to have three daughters?
我完全想象不到
I have no idea.
感觉就像是个提款机
It feels like being a cash register.
不 说真的 每次他们打电♥话♥
No, seriously. Every time they call the phone,
或者从门那边走过来
every time they walk through the door,
我都得准备好
I gotta prepare myself.
爸爸 我们能谈谈吗 咔钦
"Daddy, can we talk?" Ka-ching.
爸爸 史黛西有了个新手♥机♥
"Daddy, Stacey's got a new cell phone!"
咔钦 爸爸 我的牛仔裤不够酷
Ka-ching. "Daddy, my jeans aren't cool.
他们不合身 咔钦 咔钦
They don't fit." Ka-ching. Ka-ching.
也许如果你没这么好说话 普里奇
Well, maybe if you weren't such a pushover, Preach,
这就不是什么问题了
it wouldn't be an issue.
所以你觉得你会不一样
Oh, so you think you'd be different?
我们等着瞧等你有了个小女儿之后
Let's see you have a little girl and how you do
她用那双小鹿一样无辜的眼神看着你你会怎么应付
against those doe eyes staring up at you.
保准你被治得服服帖帖的
You would fold like laundry.
你反正给保持单身提供了
You make a hell of an argument
一个强有力的论据 这点不用说
for remaining single, that's for sure.
- 你呢 杰西 - 你考虑过
- How about you, Jaz? - You think of doing
- 组建家庭的事吗 - 如果这玩意是可以白纸黑字写清楚的
- the family thing? - If I can get it in writing
就不会像是我会做的事
that it won't be anything like mine.
看到没
See?
我不是一个人
I'm not alone.
你们两个单身狗
Alone is what both of
就等着孤独终老吧
your sorry asses is gonna be.
坎贝尔副局长
Deputy director Campbell.
道尔顿 收拾行装
Dalton. Gear up.
我们需要你到尼日利亚去
We need you in Nigeria.
我们有证据显示尼日利亚即将发生
We have evidence of an impending attack
一次针对美国利益的袭击
on US interests.
首要目标是美国大使查尔斯·韦伯
The prime target is US Ambassador Charles Webb.
韦伯对于促成当地
Webb has been instrumental in negotiating
和谈至关重要
a fragile peace in the region.
如果韦伯发生了什么意外
Anything happens to Webb,
谈话的窗口就会立刻关闭
those talks will collapse.
你和你的队员负责对韦伯
You and your team will be running
进行增强安保
enhanced protection on Webb
知道谈判结束
until the talks are concluded.
好的 大使
All right, Ambassador.
所以你知道流程
So you know the drill.
我们一到达那里 我的队伍和我会先进行一次清查
Once we get there, my team and I, we'll do a sweep
然后带你进去
and we'll take you inside.
你们觉得传言有可能是真的
You think there's anything to the rumors?
关于袭击的事
About an attack?
我们把你保护好了 先生
Well, we got you well-protected, sir.
既平复情绪又闪烁其词
Reassuring and yet evasive.
你可以当个外交官了
You could be a diplomat.
不 谢谢你 先生
No thank you, sir.
我还是把这些交给专业人员来处理吧
I'll leave that to the pros.
掩护部队左转
Screen left.
右转
Turn right.
你看起来很强悍
You're tough.
但你是个女孩
But you're a girl.
也许正因为我是女孩我才强悍
Maybe I'm tough because I'm a girl.
我不认为她读过了
I don't think she's read it yet.
只是摆在她的桌子上
It's just sitting there on her desk.
我又一次不得不写了一封那样的信
I had to write one of those letters once.
想到我的父母差点收到那封信
To think my parents almost received it.
在那种信里你都要说些什么啊
What do you even say in something like that?
很简单的事
Simple things.
你有多爱他们
How much you love them.
他们给你的生命是何等的恩赐
What a gift your life was.
大使先生 我们需要走了
Uh, Mr. Ambassador, we gotta get going.
是我的妻子打来电♥话♥查岗
It's my wife checking on me.
如果我不接
If I don't answer it,
你们就得保护我不受她的伤害了
you're gonna have to protect me from her.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你觉得我给女儿们买♥♥了
Do you think the girls would be mad
一样款式但是不一样颜色的裙子
if I brought them the same dress,
她们会生气吗
but in two different colors?
她们是13岁的青少年
They're 13-year-old twins.
我觉得我们不管怎么做他们都会不满意
I think they'll be mad, no matter what we do.
先生 我们真的得走了 好吗
Sir, we really gotta go. Okay?
如果事实不是如此
That would be funny if it weren't true
还有他们没有长得那么快这会很好笑的
and if they weren't growing up so fast.
亲爱的 我没事
Honey. I'm fine.
会谈进展顺利
Talks are going great.
正在取得进展
Making progress.
我收到很好的保护
I'm well-protected.
今晚见 好吗
See you tonight, okay?
晚上见
See you tonight.
我爱你
I love you.
看起来情报说对了袭击却搞错了目标
Guess intel got the attack right but the target wrong.
商场方向发生了简易爆♥炸♥装置袭击
We got an IED detonation in the direction of the mall.
我的妻子就在商场里
My wife is in that mall!
杰西和麦奎负责将大使
All right, Jaz and McG are buttoning up
护送回领♥事♥馆♥
the ambassador back at the consulate,
但是他的妻子是个高价值目标
but his wife's a high-value target.
据我们上一次了解到的情况 她还在商场里
Last report we got, she's still inside the mall.
我们现在已经在前往上场的途中 预计五分钟后到达
We are enroute now, ETA five mikes.
我们现在都掌握了什么情况
What do we know?
以为袭击者将一个汽车炸♥弹♥部署到了
An attacker sent a car bomb to the east entrance
棕林商场的东侧出口
of the Palm Grove shopping mall.
天呐
Dear God.
造成多位平民伤亡
We're looking at multiple civilian casualties.
现场的目击者报告
Witnesses on the ground report
看到持枪者们在商场内朝平民开枪
seeing armed men inside firing on civilians.
有多少持枪者
How many armed men?
- 还不清楚 - 我们可以看到商场内部吗
- That's unclear. - Can we get eyes inside?
商场监控是闭路的
Mall security is closed-circuit.
需要几分钟的时间侵入
剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表