剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表
头儿 看到了吗
Top, you seeing this?
等下
Ah, wait.
只是一场虚惊
It's a bluff.
奥马尔
Omar?
你主宰着这里
You've done well here,
但你该怕的不是我
but I'm neither of the things you fear.
我不是叛徒
I'm not a traitor,
我也不是随随便便到这里来
and I'm not someone who came here
窃取你的成功的吸血鬼
to feed on your success like a leech.
那我们要做些什么 眼睁睁看着他死去吗
So what are we gonna do? Just watch him die?
谁都不准开枪 听到了吗
No one fires, do you hear me?
不准开枪 这是命令
No one fires. That's an order.
出于安全考虑 你想拿枪指着我
You want to point a gun at me, out of caution?
我懂
I get it.
但是让站我身后的这个动物
But to let an animal like the one behind me
也这么做
do the same...
我觉得这真是太侮辱人了
I find it incredibly insulting,
我不是来受辱的
and I didn't come all this way to be insulted.
我向我的朋友做了保证
I gave my word to a friend.
让我信守承诺 我也不会挡你财路
Let me keep it, and I'll be out of your way.
放下枪
Put that down.
贾比尔
Jabir!
这边
This way.
如果他进去 我们就看不到听不到了
If he goes in there, we lose eyes and ears.
我们不可能再看到什么情况
Well, there's no way we're gonna maintain a visual.
普里奇 你去找找看能否找到可以
Preach, see if you can find some sort of surface
架机关枪的地方
to use that laser bug on.
好的
I'm on it.
你不觉得在这里干这活儿太冒险了吗
Risky place to operate from, don't you think?
我们稍后会转移
We move after.
还是不安全
Still.
你的画像档案不断升级 你要更谨慎点
With your profile going up, you need to be more careful.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
起来
Stand up.
有人来看你了
Someone has come to see you.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
他是我父亲的朋友
He was friends with my father.
头儿 我看到他了
Top, I've got him.
你姐姐看你不是很情愿加入我们
It seems your sister is worried that
好像非常担心啊 阿西姆
you have not joined us willingly, Asim.
科达尼先生过来看看
Mr. Khedani has come to see
你是不是我们忠实的盟友
if you are truly one of the faithful.
米娜错了
Mina is wrong.
我愿意做出和我父亲
I want to make the same sacrifice
一样的牺牲
that my father made.
我已经完全想清楚了
I've thought this through.
我的举动会让米娜受益的
Mina will benefit from my actions.
我是为一个强大的毁掉所有反对者
I am shining a light on the powerful caliphate
的阿♥拉♥伯国奉献
that destroys all who oppose it.
我记得我叫他们把那些玩意儿
I thought I told them to keep those things
关掉了
turned off.
你看
So.
你亲眼看到了 这孩子是自愿的
You have seen for yourself. The boy is willing.
我敬重你向你父亲发的誓言
Still, I respect the vow you made to his his father.
带他走
Take him.
我们不是杀人机器
We are not murderers.
他家庭已经奉献了许多
His family has given enough.
带他走吧
Take him and go.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
你愿意留下吗
You want to stay?
是
Yes.
你应该如此
You should.
同志们 那是什么情况
Guys, what's going on in there?
欢迎加入
Salaam alaikum.
荣幸之至
Alaikum salaam.
刚刚都发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
阿米尔没带那孩子走
Amir's leaving without the boy.
- 杰西 上车 - 你奈我何
- Jaz, get in the car! - So what?
你让他留在那儿了 我们大老远过来
You just left him in there? The whole reason we came here,
你要我们过来的唯一原因
the whole reason you made us come here...
你差点让我送命
You were the one who almost got me killed.
撑把伞悠悠走过去
Walking by under an umbrella?
你把那孩子留着让他自我毁灭
You left the kid in there to blow himself up.
- 不是这样的 - 他才十四岁
- That is not what this is. - He's 14!
他是诱饵 我们有更大的目标
He's the decoy. There's a bigger plan.
- 你把任务给改了 - 是任务有变
- You have changed the mission! - The mission changed.
够了你们俩 他妈给我滚进来
That's enough! Both of you, get in the damn car.
好了 说吧什么变了
All right, now, what happened?
你为什么把那孩子留下
Why'd you leave the kid?
不是一个炸♥弹♥ 有两个
It's not one bomb. It's two.
我在里面的时候 看到房♥间里
When I was inside, I spotted rooms
都是硝酸铵
filled with ammonium nitrate.
那不可能只是一个人♥体♥炸♥弹♥的量
You don't use that on a body bomb.
在走廊里 我看到各种管 钉子
Across the hall, I saw pipes, nails,
简易弹片 爆破帽
improvised shrapnels, blasting caps,
然后我还听到他们的谈话内容
and then there's what I heard.
我记得我叫他们关掉了
I thought I told them to keep those things turned off.
是个警用探测器
It's a police scanner.
我估计是准备用在医疗外派车上
From what I could tell, it was set to medical dispatch.
好 这就是善良的撒玛利亚人计划
Right. So the good Samaritan plan.
男孩炸死自己 炸死一些人
Kid blows himself up, he takes out a few people,
然后第一时间该出现的人都出现了
then the first responders show up.
他们又引爆第二个提前放好的
They set off a second, larger device
更大的装置
that was set there ahead of time.
这一次 他们可以杀掉警方 医护人员
This time, they take out police, paramedics,
- 志愿者 - 这样的计划
- volunteers... - Plans like that,
阿西姆这样的孩子随时可以被替换掉
kids like Asim are interchangeable.
如果我带走了这个 他们就会随随便便找另一个孩子
If I pulled the child, they would've replaced him
真正的袭击还是会发生
and the real attack would've still happened.
好 坎贝尔副局长
All right, Deputy Director Campbell.
好像我们这里有新进展
Looks like we got a new development here.
这个男孩可能会参与一起更大的袭击
Seems like the boy's part of a larger attack
目标暂时不明
on an unknown target.
我们指的还是未来
We're still talking about Paris
12-24小时之内的巴黎
in the next 12 to 24 hours.
我们会一一排查可能的目标
We'll zero in on possible targets,
但需要一会儿
but that's going to take a while.
巨石音乐会在巴黎圣母院 明晚八点
Rock concert, Dome de Paris, 8:00 p.m. tomorrow night.
法甲足球比赛在法兰西体育场
Ligue 1 soccer game at Stade du France.
四点入场
Doors open at 4:00.
音乐会和体育馆已经找到
Concerts and stadiums have been done.
数据可不会自己出来
This cell doesn't repeat itself.
动起来 这可是巴黎
Come on! It's Paris!
可是有上百个节日 会议
There's gotta be a hundred festivals, conferences...
道尔顿 我必须和法国对外安全总局联♥系♥
Dalton, I have got to contact the DGSE.
有太多的可能目标
There are simply way too many potential targets
留给我们排查思考的时间却少得可怜
and way too little time for us to think that
一切都要在十二小时之内
we can do this in less than 12 hours.
你们在盯着阿西姆 对吗
You have eyes on Asim, correct?
对 普里奇和麦圭尔在盯着
Yeah. Preach and McG are there right now.
不管发生什么 他们都盯紧了
No matter what, they stick with him.
如果他们发现更大的目标
If they strike out on finding out the bigger target,
他们肯定会杀掉那孩子
then they will take out the boy,
我们希望就此结束
and we hope that that's enough.
同时 我在这里解决
In the meantime, I'll figure out
我的限期内的任务
the endgame on my end.
你们那边做好你们的
You do the same on yours.
今晚可没好日子过了
It's gonna be a long night.
好 那你睡我再睡
Well, I'll sleep when you sleep.
收到
Copy that.
剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表