剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表
美国国防情报局
A3麦奎尔
A4卡特
国防情报局
米娜
Mina...
你不知道自己在做什么
You don't know what you're doing!
- 我机会很大的 - 你太年轻了
- I was given a great chance. - You're too young.
你父亲绝对不会希望你
Your father would never have wanted you...
爸爸是个伟大的人 我现在也可以当个伟大的人
Father was a great man, and now I can be great, too.
你会被永远保护
And you will be protected forever.
不不不 等等
No! No, no, no, wait, wait.
- 不不不 - 你听到弟弟说的了
- No, no, no! - You heard your brother.
进车里
Get in the car.
我不确定这号♥码是对的
I... I don't know if this is the right number.
我找哈米德·科达尼
I'm looking for Hamid Khedani.
你可能不记得我了
You won't remember me,
但你认识我阿尔及利亚的父亲
but you knew my father in Algeria.
他尊敬你
He spoke your name with respect.
他叫法里德·巴约德
His name is Farid Bayoud.
他们带走了阿西姆
They took Asim.
他们要让我弟弟自爆
They're going to make my brother blow himself up.
我不知道该找谁了
I don't know who else to turn to.
拜托 我在
Please. I'm in...
真假的
Seriously?
你居然在做早餐
You're cooking breakfast?
- 拿盘子来 - 你在做什么
- Grab plates. - What are you doing?
叉子 杯子
Forks. Cups.
他在做饭 还很专横
He's cooking. And being bossy.
你们怎么这么激动
What is all the excitement about?
我不想再吃你的墨西哥卷了 麦基
I'm sick of eating your burritos, McG,
如果这也算墨西哥卷的话
if you can even call them that,
也不想吃杰西未熟的鸡蛋
and of Jaz's runny eggs.
喂喂喂
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
或者吃不能吃的东西
Of eating food that isn't food,
或者普里奇奇怪的果汁
and of Preach's weird smoothies.
我的果汁怎么了
Hey, what's wrong with my smoothies?
伙计们 现在是周六
Look, guys. It's Saturday.
周六的时候我母亲都会给我们做一大桌早餐
Saturday, my mom would make us a huge breakfast.
果脯 果酱 莎苏卡(一种以色列美食)
Candied fruits, jams, shakshuka.
最后一个词再说一遍吧 拜托
Say that last word again, please.
莎苏卡 麦基
Shakshuka, McG.
能给我点纸巾吗 拜托
Can you grab some napkins, please?
不行 我太忙了
No, I'm busy.
她早上五点就起了
She'd wake up at 5:00 a.m.
上农家市场
and head to the farmer's market
买♥♥新鲜的芝士
for some fresh cheese,
新下的蛋
some fresh eggs,
还有健康的药草
and some fine herbs
加进自♥制♥面包里
to roll into homemade bread.
不知道 你做了这么多
I don't know. What you got going
让我不禁想其他六天里
makes me wonder what she was making
她会做什么
the other six days of the week.
其他的六天都是厨子做饭
Well, our cook made all the other meals.
所以周六才如此特别
That's what made Saturday so special.
你的厨子
Your cook?
住家厨师吗
Like a cook in your house?
是啊 我们
Yeah. We had...
你可不止有厨师吧
You didn't just have a cook, did you?
你有一套雇员
You had a whole staff.
等下 我以为你在黎巴嫩生的
Wait, I thought you grew up in, like, Lebanon.
似乎你是含金勺子长大的
Grew up in money, it sounds like.
我家里拥有建筑公♥司♥
My family has a construction company,
还有不动产
and there are some real estate holdings.
好吧 我家是挺有钱的
Okay, yes, there's money.
喂
Hey!
怎么了嘛 真的很好吃啊 阿米尔 好吃
Hey! It's really good, Amir! It's good!
我还没做完呢
This is not done yet.
在我下令之前谁都别碰
No one touches it until I say so.
- 坎贝尔副局长 - 早上好 亚当
- Deputy Director Campbell. - Good morning, Adam.
我要和阿米尔谈谈 他在附近吗
I need to speak with Amir. Is he nearby?
是的 等一会
Yeah. One sec.
喂 阿米尔
Hey, Amir!
我来了 长官
Right here, ma'am.
阿米尔 你的CIA激活电♥话♥
Amir, Your CIA activation number
今早从一位叫米娜·巴约德的人那收到了求救信♥号♥♥
got an SOS call this morning from a Mina Bayoud.
你认识这个名字吗
Do you recognize her name?
米娜·巴约德
Mina Bayoud?
她说什么了
What did she say?
我不确定这是不是对的电♥话♥号♥
I... I don't know if this is the right number.
我找哈米德·科达尼
I'm looking for Hamid Khedani.
你可能不记得我了 但你认识我阿尔及利亚的
You won't remember me, but you knew my father
父亲
in Algeria.
他一直很尊敬你
He spoke your name with respect.
他叫法里德·巴约德
His name is Farid Bayoud.
不是法里德·巴约德吧
Not Farid Bayoud.
不是那个去年在阿尔及尔
Ain't the same guy blew himself up
酒店自爆的人吗
at the hotel in Algiers last year?
他是我潜入的基地中的一个人
He was part of one of the cells I infiltrated.
他们带走了阿西姆
They took Asim.
他们会让我弟弟自爆
They're going to make my brother blow himself up.
我不知道该找谁了 拜托
I don't know who else to turn to, please.
我在
I'm in...
我追踪这电♥话♥到一家呼喀吧
I tracked the call to a hookah bar
在巴黎的圣文森贫民区
in the St. Vincent slums of Paris.
圣文森
St. Vincent?
那地方都是穆♥斯♥林♥激进分子
That area is rife with radicalized Muslims.
那里还是训练沙尔利周刊袭击者们的
And the same ISIS cell that's said
伊♥斯♥兰♥国基地
to have trained the Charlie Hebdo attackers.
有人联♥系♥过法国情报员吗
Anyone spoken to French intelligence?
法国对外安全总局证实米娜的留言
DGSE confirmed Mina's message is consistent
和他们听到的关于即将发生的
with information they're hearing
巴黎袭击案信息符合
about an imminent attack in Paris,
但不幸的是 他们没有任何线索
but unfortunately, they don't have any leads.
这个基地是个黑洞
This cell's a black hole.
但假设他们绑♥架♥了那个男孩
But assuming that they abducted the boy,
那个姐姐说了 我们的时间
like the sister said, we're looking at
只有不到24小时 袭击就会发生了
24 hours or less until this attack happens,
所以法国对外安全总局请求我们得帮助
which is why the DGSE has asked for our help.
- 请定义帮助 - 他们愿意
- Okay. Define "help." - They pledged
提供所有行动需要的支持 但除此之外
all their operational support, but other than that,
他们不会插手
they'll stay out of your way.
这形式最好
That's my favorite kind.
说清楚一下
Just to clarify:
我们是要相信一名
we're talking about trusting
自杀爆破者女儿的话
the daughter of a suicide bomber,
她的弟弟现在也成了自杀爆破者
whose brother is now also a suicide bomber?
说真的
Seriously, I mean,
谁会给反伊♥斯♥兰♥国行动组阻止伊♥斯♥兰♥袭击呢
who calls an ISIS operative to stop an ISIS attack?
这个阻止利用反叛的孩子
This cell uses disaffected kids
给他们做下流勾当
to do their dirty work.
如果米娜说她弟弟被强迫做这件事
If Mina's saying her brother's being coerced into doing this,
那就是真的了
then it's real.
如果法国对外安全总局说
If the DGSE is saying that
他们在计划另一场戏及
they are planning another attack,
那就是真的
then they are.
如果我是唯一能有机会阻止这件事
And if I'm the only person with a chance to stop this...
所你愿意回去当卧底
Okay, so you're willing to go back undercover.
冒生命危险 就因为
And risk your life, all because
某个姑娘打了个电♥话♥
some girl made a phone call?
还有别的选择吗 头
What's the alternative, Top?
我们什么都不做祈求没人死掉吗
We do nothing and hope people won't die?
所以 阿米尔 通讯设备
So Amir, for your wire,
剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表