剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表
我知道很可怕 但你做得很好
I know it's scary, but you're doing great.
明天 你就能开始复原了
Tomorrow, I'll see you in recovery.
最棒的是 你也会看到我
And the best part is, you'll see me too.
好了
Okay.
宝贝 还好吗
Hey, sweetie. How's it going?
非常好
It's amazing.
今天早上 我看到一个男人时隔二十年
This morning, I had a man who saw his wife
才与妻子团聚
for the first time in 20 years.
他痛哭流涕 我都快♥感♥动哭了
He cried so hard, I almost cried.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你确定他是喜极而泣吗
You sure his were happy tears?
说真的 在这里的整个经历都太不可思议了
Seriously, this whole experience is incredible.
谢谢你这么理解我
Thank you for being so understanding.
我也没那么理解
I'm not that understanding.
实际上 我已经列了一张
In fact, I'm making a list of ways
你回来后如何补偿我的单子
you're gonna make it up to me when you get back.
等一下
No, wait.
我们不是刚才该拐弯了吗
Wasn't that our turn?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们是错过拐弯了吗
Wasn't that our turn?
还好吗
Everything okay?
可能吧
yeah.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't really know what's going on.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
宝贝 出什么事了
Honey, what's going on?
金
Kim?
- 怎么了 - 天啊
- What's going on? - Oh, my gosh.
宝贝
Baby!
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
别碰我
Get off me!
不行
No!
别碰我
Get off me!
能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
金
Kim!
金
Kim!
把通话播放出来
Let's hear the call.
我们不是刚才该拐弯了吗
Wasn't that our turn?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们是错过拐弯了吗
Wasn't that our turn?
汉娜
Hannah.
你在附近找到公♥寓♥了吗
Did you find an apartment around here?
不 我在市中心租♥房♥♥ 怎么了
No, I'm renting downtown. Why?
因为我家离这里只有十分钟车程 我早上这幅德行
'Cause I live 10 minutes away. I look like this.
你家离这里20分钟 可你这么精神
You live 20 minutes away, and you look like that.
我准备了应急包
I have a go bag.
你已经不在实地作战了
Well, you're not in the field anymore.
你是分♥析♥员了 所以你可以扔掉应急包
You're an analyst, so you can ditch the go bags
接受咖啡机吧
and embrace the coffee machines.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
不敢相信她真来了
I can't believe she's actually here.
你还是新人 并不认识她
You're still new. You don't know her.
她唯一的儿子十天前死在战斗中了
Her only son died in combat ten days ago.
可现在出现了危机
And now there's a crisis.
不论如何她都会来
She'd be here no matter what.
查理 可以停下了
Charlie, you can stop it.
在派出救援队之前
Okay, till we get a team on the ground,
有两条线我们需要跟进
there are two leads that we will follow.
第一条是恐吓电♥话♥
The first is a ransom call when it comes through.
诺亚 尽管我们可能不知道谁抓了她
Noah, we may not know who has her,
但我们能让他们以为自己抓到了财主
but we can make them think they've grabbed a Rockefeller.
第二条就是金伯莉·威尔斯的司机
The second is Kimberly Wells' driver,
不出意料地是临时替换的
who, surprise, surprise, was a last-minute sub.
现在她所在的非政♥府♥组织称
Now her NGO is claiming that there is no way
没办法找出那个神秘人是谁
of finding out who that mystery man was.
汉娜 你来向他们证明自己错了
Hannah, you will prove them wrong.
主任想要传递给他们的信息是
The director wants to send a message that
我们不能容忍♥美国公民受一点伤害
no attack on an American civilian will be tolerated.
替他传递消息的任务就落在我们身上了
It is up to us to send that message for him.
开工吧
Let's do it.
好的
Yep.
如果你不摆正自己的姿态
If you don't adjust your attitude,
你可就摊上事了
we're gonna have a real problem here, all right?
你不能在这里无视命令随意行动
You don't get to just run around here ignoring orders,
随地小便
urinating wherever you feel like.
你来到这 就得跟我走
You show up here, you follow me around,
你不想听我说话 是吗
You don't want to listen to a word I have to say.
是这样吗
Is that it? Hmm?
想吃吗
Want some?
我猜也是
Of course not.
坎贝尔副主任
Deputy director Campbell.
- 你好 亚当 - 很高兴见到你 最近好吗
- Hi, Adam. - Good to see you. How you been?
好些了
Better.
我要在安全信道
I have a mission brief coming through
给你发任务简报
for you on a secure channel.
你和你的小队在一小时内就出发
I need your team wheels up within the hour.
好的
Okay.
是关于救援一位叫金伯莉·威尔斯医生的人员
It's a personnel recovery of one Dr. Kimberly Wells,
三小时前她在大马士革外
kidnapped by a group of unknown hostiles
被一群未知敌军绑♥架♥
outside of Damascus three hours ago.
我们唯一的线索是当时的司机
We have a lead on a driver,
除此之外 她就像人间蒸发一样无法定位
but otherwise it's like she's vanished into thin air.
我们怎么找也没发现其他人工情报
We've got no other HUMINT or SIGINT,
或通信情报
and not for lack of trying.
我要给你铺垫一下
I don't have to give you a primer
这个事件的政♥治♥背景
on the politics of this one.
你即将进入一个正在内战中
You'll be going into a non-permissive environment
资源受限的艰苦环境
in a state of civil war.
进入一个暴露身份
And into a city where half the population
就会有一半人口要杀你灭口的城市
will shoot you on sight if they figure out who you are.
你们没有后援
There'll be no support on this one.
也不指派装甲部队
No cavalry.
也对 我们就是装甲部队
Right. We are the cavalry.
为了体验这次与众不同的经历
To experience this incredible adventure.
我想念乔希 显然
I miss Josh and obviously...
吓死我了 杰西
Damn it, Jaz.
你像忍♥者一样无声无息 你知道吗
You're like a ninja, you know that?
知道 你现在也该练就这本事了
Yeah. So should you by now.
尽管是个挑战 但现在我找不到
A challenging one, but I can't imagine
比这更想去的地方
a better place to be right now.
我靠 她的努力是高尚的
Man, I appreciate the effort,
但这些博爱的人什么时候才能学会
but when are these bleeding hearts gonna learn
在这种地方救人
that it's just too dangerous
太危险了 老兄
to try and help people over here, man?
上帝给我们两双手是有原因的 兄弟
God gave us two hands for a reason, my brother:
一只自救 一只救人
One to help ourselves and one to help lift others.
谢了 普里奇
Thank you, Preach.
我的手有更好的用处
I got better uses for mine.
- 看看你 - 你从小就信仰穆♥斯♥林♥吗 杰西
- Oh, now. - Were you raised Muslim, Jaz?
我从小就是纽约人
I was raised a New Yorker.
说错话了
Whoops.
我们失去的
Guy we lost,
在你之前的那个人
guy you replaced,
是她最好的朋友
was her best friend.
这些是金伯莉·威尔斯手♥机♥
So these are the final 45 minutes
在最后45分钟传出的脉冲信♥号♥♥
of pings from Kimberly Wells' cell phone.
我们正在将这个踪迹
We're matching that trail to the trail
与非政♥府♥组织的每位雇员的进行对比
of every employee related to the NGO.
匹配的那个人就是要找的人了
Find a match, we find our man.
我有点恶心
I'm gonna be sick.
剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表