剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表
这条消息于今天早上2:47
Message was sent at 0247 hours this morning.
从一个墨西哥卡波卡市城外的
Emitted from a numbers station
一个拨号♥站发来
outside Caborca, Mexico.
拨号♥站
A numbers station?
我以为那些随着冷战的结束都停用了
I thought those died with the Cold War.
大部分是停用了
Most of them did.
但有些时候 老旧的科技是最安全
But sometimes, old tech is the safest way
的交流方式
to communicate,
因为没人会主意
since no one pays attention to it.
发来信息的人是雨果·瓦戈斯探员
Man who sent the message is Agent Hugo Vargez,
墨西哥情报人员
Mexican intelligence.
他发来的消息是雷尼尔·布思
And his message is that Ranier Boothe
将在墨西哥待两天
is coming to Mexico for two days.
没错
That's right.
雷尼尔·布思
Ranier Boothe.
目前位列各机构
Currently topping everyone's list
最神出鬼没的军♥火♥贩子的榜首
for the world's most elusive arms dealer.
你们每个部门都知道他
Every one of your agencies knows him.
你们所有人
Every one of you
都有与他相关的非机密文件
has opened files related to him,
无论是
whether that be for
关于为柏林爆♥炸♥案
supplying explosives used
提供爆♥炸♥物
in the Berlin bombing
还是伦敦地铁恐怖袭击
or the London Tube attack.
他与伊♥斯♥兰♥国
He's sold to ISIS,
基♥地♥组♥织♥ 哈马斯都有交易
Al Qaeda, Hamas, and he has a lot of
并且他还掌握了很多有权势的人
high-powered people in his pocket,
所以我们才一直没办法接近他
which is why we've never been able to get close to him.
直至今日
Until now.
很明显 我们有两种选择
Obviously, we have two options.
要么抓住他 要么杀掉他
Capture him, or kill him.
我想要听取一下
I'd like to know from each of you
你们每个人对此的意见
which one you'd choose.
杀了他
Kill him.
抓住他 让他交待
Capture him. Get him to talk.
抓住他
Capture.
要我说杀掉这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I say kill this son of a bitch.
我二者都不选
I say neither.
帕特丽夏 恕我直言
Patricia, with all due respect,
- 我们不是来抬杠的 - 如果我们抓住布思
- we aren't here to debate. - If we capture Boothe,
所有与他接触的人
all of the people that he's been working with
都会与他断绝来往
are just going to switch up their operations.
如果我们杀了他 也是同样的结果
If we kill him, it's the same result.
我们是能让他不再做恶
We get to pull him off the board,
但是整体的局势并没有改观
but the game remains unchanged.
你提议我们应该怎么做
What do you propose we do?
我想要窃听他
I want to bug him.
杀掉蜘蛛 你就只能得到蜘蛛
Kill the spider, all you get is a spider.
但如果给他安上监听设备 你就能一网打尽
Put a listening device on him, you get the whole web.
我想你已经有计划了
I suppose you have a plan?
他们同意了吗
They go for it?
给道尔顿打电♥话♥ 告诉他他要去墨西哥了
Call Dalton. Tell him he's going to Mexico.
瓦戈斯探员
Agent Vargez.
道尔顿指挥官 很高兴见到你
Commander Dalton. Pleasure.
应该有足够的房♥间
Should be plenty of room.
另一辆车已经等在安全屋了
Another vehicle's waiting at the safe house.
- 我安排了 - 事实上 我们已经
- I've arranged... - Actually, we arranged
自行安排了食宿
our own accommodations.
如果你不介意的话
Fact, if you don't mind,
请带上这个
put this on for us.
直到我们真正了解对方
Just till we get to know each other a little better.
这是规程
Protocol.
眼罩
A blindfold.
我之前和一些谨慎的人合作过
I've worked with some careful types before,
但你们真是把谨慎抬到了一个新高度
but you all take it to another level.
是的 没错
Yes, we do.
你来过这里吗
You ever been to this part of the world before?
墨西哥吗 没有
Mexico? No.
这里可不是墨西哥 我的朋友
This isn't Mexico, my friend.
这里是索诺拉州 毒品王国
It's Sonora. A narco state.
稍有不慎 一命呜呼
Put a foot out of place here, you die.
真不错
Lovely.
国防情报局 你那边信♥号♥♥怎么样
All right, DIA. How do you read?
就好像你在隔壁房♥间一样
Like you're in the next room.
长官 接通了
Top, we're up.
那么
So...
雷尼尔·布思 他什么时候落地
Ranier Boothe. When's he land?
你们美国人不是通常喜欢来点前戏的吗
You Americans usually like to dance a little first.
我相信的的同伴能够告诉你们这些细节
I'm sure your friends can tell you specifics.
我只知道他从苏黎世起飞
All I know is he's flying out of Zurich.
机尾编号♥是HB808G
Tail number Hotel Bravo eight zero eight Golf.
目前正位于墨西哥湾上空
Currently flying over the Gulf of Mexico.
预计四小时左右到达
ETA, maybe four hours, give or take.
好的 你知道他住在哪吗
Okay, you know where he's staying?
贩毒集团在山里有很多房♥产
The cartel owns many homes in the hills.
作为交易的一部分 布思可以自行挑选
Boothe has his pick, as a part of their arrangement.
他们为他提供住处 他给他们提供便宜的枪♥支♥
They give him nice sheets, he sells them cheap guns.
长官
Top.
所以他从地球另一边飞过来就为了见个买♥♥家
So he flies halfway around the world for one buyer?
不 他在索诺拉进行
No, he conducts a lot of his business
他大部分的交易 这里比较安全
in Sonora. It's safe here.
恶势力占上风
Bad guys won.
我看到这里 在你的笔记里
I see you got... you got two meetings
记录了两次会面
listed here for him in your notes.
那是我了解细节的两次会面
Those are the only two I know details on.
第一个是今晚和一个叫做拉兹卡尼的人会面
The first is tonight with a man named Lazkani.
第二个是明天下午与一个叫做
And the second is tomorrow afternoon
马丁·乌尔苏亚的人会面
with Martin Urzua.
马丁·乌尔苏亚 看起来他是索诺拉贩毒集团
Martin Urzua. Looks like he's management
的管理人员
in the Sonora cartel.
乌尔苏亚的住地很难渗入
Urzua's house is a hard target,
所以我们最好能够
so it's best to hit Boothe
在布思与拉兹卡尼会面的时候布设监听器
at the Lazkani meeting tonight.
我拿到了拉兹卡尼下榻的宾馆的平面图
I have schematics of the hotel where Lazkani is staying.
只有一个出入口
There's only one way in or out.
你的情报很详实
Well, you're intel's good.
非常详实
It's real good.
你做了调查 还外出搜集了各种情报
You've done your homework, done all the legwork,
各种推论有理有据
your reasoning's sound.
只是有件事让我很困扰
There's just one thing that's bothering me.
你所有的情报
All of your intel
都出自一个来源
comes from one source,
布思的情妇
from Boothe's mistress.
- 是的 - 好
- Yes. - Yeah.
不如你和我说说她是个什么样的人
So why don't you tell me about her?
她的名字叫做索菲亚
Her name is Sofia.
她在一个离我的家乡很近的小村子里长大
She grew up in a small village near where I'm from.
就像许多的漂亮女孩一样
Like many beautiful girls,
她没能摆脱命运的束缚
she got caught up in the life,
命运将她引向了布思
and the life led her to Boothe.
但是我感觉到她的心里还有一丝良知
But I sensed there was decency in her,
所以我就给她做工作
so I worked her.
多长时间
How long?
两年
Two years.
几个月前 她同意改邪归正
A few months ago, I convinced her to turn.
我向她保证我会保证她的安全
Promised her I'd keep her safe.
你不该做出这样的承诺
There's a promise you should never make.
我很欣赏你和你的队员
I appreciate you and your team
的谨慎 我也很谨慎
are cautious people. So am I.
索菲亚很真诚
Sofia's genuine.
剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表