剧集 | 地狱担保人(2025) | 导航列表
(前一晚)
哈利路亚
真是的
Aw, come on.
(加入我们,得到救赎 兰崔卫理教堂)
“耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者,我必不致缺乏
The lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want.
他使我躺卧在青草地上
He maketh me lie down in green pastures
领我在可安歇的水边”
and leadeth me beside the still waters.
“我虽然行过死荫的幽谷
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
也不怕遭害,因为你...”
I shall fear no evil, for thou art...
《异灵猎手》
所以你要正式拒绝这个职位吗?
So, are you officially refusing the position?
赫布 - 妈,这太瞎了
Hub... - It's b.S., mom.
她等一下就会跟你要 信♥用♥卡♥和社会安全号♥码
She's about to ask for your credit card and social security number.
如果你真的这么想
If you really think so,
那我只需要跟集团口头确认
then I'll just need to get verbal confirmation
就能办理后续流程了
for corporate so I can start your paperwork.
他们会马上派其他人过来 接下来当然就是...
They'll want to send someone else right away
将你遣返
and, of course, process your return.
我刚刚太失礼了
Where are my manners?
请见谅,你今晚想必舟车劳顿
Forgive me. I can see you've had quite a night.
我去弄点东西让你在路上吃
Let us get you something for the road.
给我们几分钟就好 - 我去弄个...
Just give us a couple of minutes to
哈洛兰先生?
Mr. Halloran?
你要喝什么咖啡?
How do you take your coffee?
热咖啡
Hot.
我就是不明白我儿子
I just don't understand
为什么会被送进地狱
why my boy would get sent to hell.
那部分你得问你儿子
That part you'd have to ask your son about.
但根据我的经验 很多人都不愿意老实承认
Though a lot of people have trouble admitting it,in my experience.
我只看得到资料表上的内容
I just know what's on the intake form.
我能告诉你的是
What I can tell you is we haven't had a jailbreak
打从我进公♥司♥之后
in the southeast region since
东南区就没人越狱过
since I started working for the company,
而且我在公♥司♥很久了
which is... longer than I'd care to admit.
越狱?
A jailbreak?
你可以把地狱想成某种监狱
Imagine hell is a sort of prison.
偶尔会有囚犯逃出来
Right? And sometimes inmates bust out.
这次就有一个逃到这里
This time, one of 'em busted out here.
逃到兰崔? 上一次是逃到帕斯卡古拉
In Landry? - Last time was in pascagoula.
重点是只要有一个囚犯逃过来 就会有更多跟来
The point is, if one got out, more might be coming.
典狱长要你找到牠们,送牠们回去
Warden wants 'em found and sent back.
怎么找?
Find 'em how?
差点忘了 基本上可以参考这本手册
The basics are in this manual here,
(一桶金集团手册)
但坦白说,打从1973年就没更新了
though, frankly, the company hasn't updated it since '73,
我建议你上网查
so I'd go online if I were you.
但我猜你已经遇到了
But I'm guessing you may have already had an encounter.
应该有点概念
So, you get the gist.
恶魔能附身人类 在我们的世界伪装成人类
Demons can possess people and pass as human in our world.
你是从地狱回来的,看得见恶魔
Since you came back from hell, you'll be able to see demons
牠们会把你视作威胁
and they'll know you're a threat.
自己注意点
Watch yourself.
你说“送牠们回去”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "send 'em back"?
杀了牠们
Kill 'em. No.
严格来说,那些家伙本来就死了
Technically, they're already dead.
至少那个身体原本的主人死了
Well, at least the person that they used to be is.
这年头的的恶魔会先杀了受害者
Demons nowadays first kill their victim,
再附身
then possess them.
借此规避驱魔仪式
Helps 'em work around any kind of exorcism wrinkles.
你就往牠们脑袋上开枪,然后...
You just put one in the brain, and...
应该就行了 希望有这么顺利,对我们都好
You'll see, hopefully, for all of us.
我当然知道 没有人会认为赫布完美无暇
I mean, I'm willing to concede that hub is nobody's idea of perfect.
谁都看得出来他有缺点
Anybody can see he has flaws.
但有至于下地狱吗?
But... hell?
就是啊,谢谢
Exactly. Thank you.
谁没有缺点,天啊
赫布
Everybody has flaws. Christ.
听我解释,他死了
Hub. - Look, he was dead,
是老板放他回来的 这就是他
the boss tapped him to come back, and now that is the only reason
之所以还在人间
that he is standing here now
而不是在火湖边哀哭切齿的唯一原因
and not wailing and gnashing his teeth next to the lake of fire.
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know what else to tell you.
他还有救吗?一定有吧
Well, is there some way out? There must be.
在他“任务”都做完之后?
At the end of his assignment?
你说获得免罪卡之类的吗?
Like a "get out of jail free" card?
这份工作就是他的免罪卡
This is his "get out of jail free" card.
但是有期限的,懂吗? 到时候,你就得...
But it doesn't last forever, okay? When it's over, you...
我还有多久时间?
How long do I have?
那要看有多少恶魔逃走
Well, it depends how many demons get loose.
但我认为你有得忙了
But I'd plan to be busy. Now,
现在的关键在于你多擅长把牠们送回去
the real issue is how good you are at sending 'em back.
怎么说?
How's that?
因为要是你处理不来指派给你的恶魔
Because if you fail to process any demons assigned to you,
你就会马上被开除
you will be terminated.Immediately.
我知道
I know.
所以我建议你好好把握
So, my advice is just make the most of it.
我发现那些能在这过程中
You know, I have found
发现一线曙光的员工
that it is the employees that can find the silver lining
过得比较开心
in all of this that have the best experience.
一线曙光是指什么?
What silver lining?
取决于你
Well, it's up to you.
总之,谢谢你们的咖啡
Anyway, thank you for the coffee.
很好喝
It was delicious.
你妈人不错
I like your mom.
我们要怎么联络你?
How do we get in touch with you?
没办法
You don't.
太扯了 对吧?
What a crock. - Right?
我一开始还以为 她会马上拿出直销的传♥单♥
I was sure she was gonna whip out the Mary Kay at first.
我去后院
I'll be out back.
在大卫的庇护下 当伤害临到我们亲人时……
In the shadow of David,when harm bears down on our kin...
我们是上帝爱的侍者
We're stewards of god's love.
在祂的智慧下...
Yet, in his wisdom... - Hey.
他深知,我们注定会死去 - 哎
He knows our mortal coil is bound - hey.
充满活力 - 嘿。
In sinew and blood. - Hey.
说话不算话啊,兄弟? 如果是在我老家...
Breaking our deal, fellas? Where I'm from?
肩负守护家人的责任
Charged with safeguarding his gifts... our families.
但感谢主,我已经洗心革面了
But praise the lord.I'm a changed man now.
感谢...感谢...
Praise the lo... praise
感谢主,我已经洗心革面了
praise the lord, I'm a changed man now.
如果你面临那种痛苦的时刻......
Should you face that harrowing juncture...
感谢主,我已经洗心革面了
Praise the lord, I'm a changed man now.
用心行事
Act with a heart
感谢主
seeking righteousness. - Praise the lord,
我已经洗心革面了
I'm a changed man now.
主以他无限的仁慈…
The lord, in his boundless grace...
一群杂种、死乡巴佬!
Inbred hillbilly fucktards!
紧紧抓住他
Cling to him,
因为他的仁慈在流淌… - 一、二
for his mercy flows... - One, two
即使是在最艰难的时刻 - 三、四
even through our most troubled waters. - Three, four,
五
five.
靠
Fuck.
靠
Fuck.
真要命
Fuck me.
是赫布哈洛兰干的
It was hub hall or an.
赫布!
Hub!
赫布!
Hub!
赫布! - 怎样?
Hub! - What?
我们得谈谈! - 谈什么?
We need to talk.About what?
做什么?
Hey.
我还没用完
I was using that.
这个树桩在这里十年了 晚点再处理也没差
Stump's been here a dang decade. It can wait.
告诉我实话,别骗我,我听得出来
Tell me the truth and don't lie, or I'll know it.
你真的死了一次吗?
Did you die?
剧集 | 地狱担保人(2025) | 导航列表