剧集 | 地狱担保人(2025) | 导航列表
一开始我以为你也是死而复生的
At first I thought that you'd come back from the dead, too,
但现在我想想
but now I'm thinking...
你为了救阿班,同意帮魔王做事
You did something, to save Benji.
你一点都不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我知道你是家长会会长 还在教会当执事
I know that you're president of the pta, a Deacon at your church.
几乎每间慈善机构都有你的身影
It's hard to find a charity that you don't volunteer for.
有人想赎罪
Somebody is looking for redemption.
你的任务是什么? 在杯子蛋糕里下毒吗?
So what was it? Have to poison some cupcakes?
不是
No.
你一定不会猎补恶魔,否则哪需要我
Well, you don't hunt demons, I'm guessing, otherwise they wouldn't need me.
我负责招募
I collect signatures.
就跟当初招募我的人一样
Just like someone collected mine.
真扯
Shit.
我曾想离开
I tried leaving, once.
不理会他们的传真,配额没有达标
Started ignoring their faxes, fell behind on my quotas.
结果阿班的癌症就复发了
And then Benji's cancer came back.
太可怕了
That's awful.
我很同情你
I'm sorry.
但这就是我来的原因
But that's why I'm here.
我可能找到能帮我们的东西了
I think I found something that can help us.
不对,别讲的我跟你是一伙的
No, there is no "us."
我们不一样 我看过你的资料表
"We" are not the same. I saw your intake form.
你干坏事本就该下地狱
No, you, you were condemned to hell for what you did,
但我是自己选择的
but I chose it.
那是出于爱
For love.
但我们殊途同归,不是吗?
But we're both headed to the same place, right?
你可以把责任都推给 集团要你达成的配额
And you can hide behind their corporate signatures and quotas all you want,
但你就是把人送给魔王了
but those are people that you are delivering to the devil.
所以你没有资格 一副高高在上的样子批评我
So go ahead and get off your high horse whenever it gets uncomfortable.
至少我没把我妈扯进来!
At least I didn't rope my mother into it.
我这么做是为了保护儿子
I did what I did to protect my son,
就像我现在保护他不受你伤害一样
just like I'm protecting him now from you,
让他永远不知道我们在干什么事
and from ever learning about what it is "we" have to do.
如果你对我想保护他的决心 有一丝怀疑
And if you doubt how seriously I take that responsibility,
那你就是大大低估我了
then you have wildly underestimated me.Now
我给你三秒的时间滚出我家
get the fuck off my property before I count to three
否则我会亲自把你送回地狱
or I will send you back to hell myself.
一
One
二
two...
她应该要想帮我才对
She should want to help me.
一桶金以她儿子的性命作威胁
Pot o' gold is threatening her boy.
我哪懂那是什么感觉
Well, I wouldn't know a thing about how that feels.
竟然利用母爱
Yeah, but I'm talking about
逼她去做...
twistin' a mama's love to trap her into, you know...
逼她去做那些 连她自己都无法想像的事
Trap her into doing things she never conceived possible on god's green earth?
对 很抱歉我把你扯进来
Yeah, I'm sorry that I got you mixed up in this.
很感激你愿意帮我的忙
And, I really do appreciate you sticking with me here.
谢谢你
So, thank you.
我们生死与共,儿子,家人就是那样
Well, ride or die, son. That's what family's all about.
生死与共,妈妈
Ride or die, mama.
你快点回兰崔
Now hurry up and get back to Landry.
下一只恶魔 几小时前就在罗维尔湖现身了
This next demon broke through at lake rovere hours ago,
这只很吓人
and this one gives me the willies.
我有说对吗?不是火就是风?
Am I right? That it's either fire or air?
这次是风,牠叫“矢雳弗斯” 牠会给受害者“死亡之吻”
Air. It's called a slypharis, gives its victims the "kiss of death."Oof.
怎么了?
What?
没事,玛丽安在追踪我的手♥机♥
Nothin'.Maryanne's tracking my phone.
大概表示她在想我吧?
Guess that means she's thinkin' about me, right?
这代表你是吝啬鬼 还在用她的家庭方案
I think it means you're a cheapskate who's still on her family plan.
她说等这一切结束后会回来
Well, she says she was gonna come back after all this is over.
那你就加把劲,帅哥,我年纪不小了
Then step on it, lover boy. I'm not getting any younger.
有发现吗?
Find anything?
牠是从这里逃狱的,没错
Came through here, all right.
一定是往东走了
为什么往东走?
- Must be headed east. - Why east?
因为风在五芒星的右侧
Because "air" is on the right side of the pentagram.
所以我要抢先一步 看看能不能让牠来找我
So I'm gonna leapfrog ahead, s-see if I can't make it come to me.
你要怎么做? 往那个方向有条河流
Well, how you gonna do that? - The river is that way.
除非牠是游泳高手
So, unless it's one hell of a swimmer,
否则就一定得通过亨德森大桥
it's gonna have to cross the Henderson bridge.
不要
Help. Help!
求求你!
Please, please!
求你了!
Please.
糟糕
Fuck me.
救命! 救命!
Please do something!
拜托救救我
Please do something! Don't hurt me!
靠
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
救命!
Please! Help me!
快把我弄出去!
Get me out of here!
救命啊!做点什么!
Help! Do something!
撑著点!
Hang on!
剧集 | 地狱担保人(2025) | 导航列表