剧集 | 地狱担保人(2025) | 导航列表
仁慈的主啊,请网开一面,赫布!
Sweet merciful lord.
Hub!
赫布!拜托你要没事
Hub! Please be okay.
天啊
God.
所有警车注意,重复
Calling all units. Repeat,
所有警车注意,发生48号♥状况,
calling all units. We have a code 48.
重复,发生48号♥状况
Repeat, code 48.
所有手中无勤务的警员请到场支援
All available units, please respond.
验尸官已抵达现场 乔治亚州调查局已出动
Coroner is on site, gbi enroute.
拜托,别是赫布
Please don't let it be hub.
收到,调度中心
Roger that, dispatch.
全员出动前往兰崔钓鱼场 预计五分钟后抵达
Units enroute to Landry bait and tackle.Eta five minutes.
《异灵猎手》
回家吧,各位,这里是犯罪现场
Go home, folks. This is an active crime scene.
没什么好看的 - 不好意思
There's nothing to see here. Come on, let's go.Excuse me.
对不起,不好意思 - 大家都离开,快点
I'm sorry. Excuse me.Everyone out. Let's go.
我以为你不出外勤了,熊妈妈
Thought you retired from the fieldwork, "momma bear."
我刚去杰斯珀送传票
I just dropped a summons in Jasper
回来的路上看到这么大阵仗 发生什么事?
and saw all this ruckus on the way back. What happened?
不知道
No idea.
乔治亚州调查局马上就到
Gbl'll be here any minute.
你可以留下来
Stick around, if you like.
她不是你的客户吧?
She wasn't a client of yours, was she?
什么?不是,我知道这不关我的事
What? No.I'm overstepping,
我就不打扰你们了
I know. I'll... I'll get out of your hair.
赫布怎么这么早叫你去杰斯珀?
Why's hub sending you out to Jasper at this hour?
法♥院♥应该还没开门吧
Didn't think the courthouse would be open yet.
我只是想找点事情做
Well, I just like to keep busy.
他们有邮筒
They have a mail drop.
总之,应该是他跟玛丽安
Anyway, I think he and maryanne
有事要处理
might have something doing.
他们复合了吗?
They're back together?
真快
That was fast.
希望这次能一直幸福下去
Hope Springs eternal.
你都会穿防弹背心递状吗,凯蒂?
You always do mail drops in your vest, kitty?
你懂我
You know me.
我懂,重温旧梦是吧?
I get it.Glory days, right?
对啊 - 我们改天应该约吃个午餐
You know, we should do lunch sometime,
你、赫布和我
you, hub and me.
我请客
It'll be my treat.
我们再聊聊林德洛夫的逃犯
We can laugh about the lindelof skip.
记得那一次吗?
You remember that one?
当然记得,那就说定啰 - 好
I sure do.That sounds great.
警长,请过来看!
Sheriff, you need to see this.
我还有事要忙
Gotta run.
你自己多保重,好吗?
But... you be good, hear?
你也是
You, too.
这里是哈洛兰保释公♥司♥
You've reached hall or an bond.
请留言
Leave us a message.
好了,混♥蛋♥,接电♥话♥
Okay, asshole, pick up.
我资料都看过了
I read the fucking file,
你说得对,好吗?
and you were right, okay?
看来真的很严重
It is a big fucking deal. Like...
其他事都不重要了 我们爱的人都会死
"Nothing else matters, everyone we love is going to die,
跟世界末日没两样
"end of the world" type of deal.
听到留言马上回我电♥话♥
So call me back the second you get this.
我住过很烂的地方,但...
I've lived in some dumps, but...
你洗澡用水管?
A hose for a shower?
你的床还是壁床,开什么玩笑?
And are you shitting me with that Murphy bed?
搞什么?放开我!
What the fuck? Let me go!
我很想带你去我家
Hey, I would have taken you to my place, but,
但我不想吵到邻居
I got neighbors.
我真的弄不懂 你是怎么
You know, I was trying to figure out how you got
让玛丽安那样的天使踏进这种鬼地方的
an angel like maryanne to set foot in this shithole.
我得承认,我偷看了一下
Got to confess, I peeked.
我要硬起来比较大,算你基因好
Grower not shower, myself. Congrats.
天啊,拉吉,听我说
Jesus, lucky, listen to me.
你完全不懂自己蹚了什么浑水
You have no clue what you're messing with here.
你怎么有办法玩弄小玛的感情
But how you toy with m
又让她离不开你去追求更好的生活?
just enough to keep her from a better life without you,
你不在乎你让她多不开心
not giving a shit how unhappy you make her,
只要她不抛下你就好
just so long as she doesn't leave you behind?
这占有欲也太强,太邪门了吧
Now, that is some possessive, evil shit.
有恶魔,来自地狱真的恶魔
Demons. Actual demons from hell.
我替她难过
I'm sad for her.
还有凯德,尽管饱受你虐待
Cade, too, because, despite your abuse,
他仍然有机会长成正常的大人
he might have a-a real shot at being okay.
等等...
Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
你有在听我说吗?
Listen. Are you listening to me?
我知道你说“恶魔”嘛
Demons, yeah.
我眼前就有一只
Yeah, I'm looking at one.
我们要拍一段影片给玛丽安看
We're gonna do a little video for maryanne.
你以为...
You think...
打断我的手指 她就会回心转意吗?
You think busting my fingers is gonna win her back?
当然不会
Of course not.
她不会跟我在一起了
She will never be with me again.
那你干么...
Then why the fuck
因为我不想让她被你伤害!
because I want to keep her safe!From you!
她现在跟凯德在纳士维很安全
She's in Nashville with Cade.They're safe.
只要他们还爱你
As long as they still love you,
就永远不安全
they'll never be safe.
除非你想害凯德心灵受创 不然我等一下开场时你就闭嘴
Now, unless you want Cade in therapy, shut the fuck up while I do the opening.
玛丽安,这部影片你自己看
Watch this alone, maryanne.
你不会希望凯德看到这一幕
You don't want Cade to see this.
最后一次警告
Last chance to stop it.
现在只剩下你了吗?
You alone now?
好
Okay.
你这个有病的疯子
You're a fucking psycho.
玛丽安
Maryanne
你给了我一次机会,我知道我搞砸了
you took a chance on me, and I know I blew it,
所以我不指望你回心转意 我知道我们结束了
so this isn't me trying to win you back.
我真的很心痛,因为...
I know we're done, and it breaks my heart,
照顾你和凯德拯救了
because looking after you and Cade
我的灵魂
was saving my soul,
你还不知道真♥相♥
so I can't just walk away
我不能就这样离开
without you knowing the truth.
对,我是尝试过要杀赫布
Yeah, I tried to kill hub.
但是他起的头
But he tried to kill me first.
胡说八道!
You're so full of shit.
我们两个都配不上你,玛丽安
Neither of us are good enough for you, maryanne.
我知道你不会相信我说的
I know you won't believe it coming from me.
只好让赫布亲口告诉你真♥相♥
You need to hear the truth from hub.
我知道你那晚做了什么
I know what you did that night.
你何不告诉她雪柔发生了什么事
So why don't you tell her what happened?To Cheryl.
去死
Get fucked.
你选的,不是我
Your choice, not mine.
(一个月前)
赫布哈洛兰
Hub hall or an.
泰倪,拉吉在他的办公室吗?
Hey, tiny. Lucky in his office?
他不想被打扰 红袜队在比赛
Not to be disturbed. The Red Sox are playing.
天啊 - 我知道,但我领他薪水
Christ. - I know, but he signs my checks.
第几局了?
What inning?
我不知道打到哪,第八局下半吧?
By now, I don't know, bottom of the eighth?
告诉他我在吧台等他
Tell him I'm waiting at the bar.
再来一点吧,雪柔
Come on now, Cheryl.
都老交情了
Show me that you love me.
你是老主顾,赫布 但拉吉现在都会盯酒的量
You're family, hub,but lucky marks the bottles now.
所以,不只是个北方佬 还是个小气的北方佬
So not just a yankee asshole,a cheap yankee asshole.
北方佬不是本来就小气吗? 但我还是很愿意睡他就是了
Aren't those the same thing? I wouldn't kick him out of bed, though.
那你就直接把他
Well then, you just go right on ahead
从玛丽安身边抢走啊
and steal him away from maryanne.
好啊,那样正合你意,对吧?
剧集 | 地狱担保人(2025) | 导航列表