剧集 | 地狱担保人(2025) | 导航列表
他们不用相信
They don't need to.
只是要给警♥察♥理由 搜索他的办公室
It's just probable cause to search his office
找到那把霰弹枪
and find the shotgun.
你用来杀阿罗牧师的枪吗?
Is that the gun you used on pastor Ron?
如果拉吉想用那些照片除掉我们
If lucky tries to take us down with those photos,
我们就说他跟我们是一伙的 大家一起去坐牢
we'll say he was with us and we'll all go to prison together.
恐吓得要拉吉知道才管用
Well, blackmail only works if lucky knows.
你要去告诉他吗?
Do you want to be the one to tell him?
赫布陷害我
Hub set me up.
你雇用厄尔兄弟去杀他吗?
Did you hire the earles to kill him?
天啊
Lord.
别被赫布的话唬了,宝贝
Don't let hub get into your head, babe.
到底有没有?
Yes or no?
没有,当然没有
No, of course not.
玛丽安,你了解我
Maryanne, you know me.
你也清楚赫布是个骗子
And you know hub. He's a liar.
所以凯蒂也是骗子?
So kitty's a liar, too?
你没有威胁她 叫她离我和凯德远一点?
So you're not blackmailing her to stay away from me and Cade?
赫布跟你想的不一样,好吗?
Hub is not the man you think he is, okay?
他是杀人犯,他...
He's a murderer. He
不对,拉哥,他不是你想的那种人
no, luck, he's not the man you think he is.
我现在知道他是怎么样的人 也知道他的苦衷
I know what he is now, and what he's had to do.
他全都告诉我了
He just told me all of it.
不然为什么你杀了赫布之后 他没有死?
Why do you think that hub didn't die after you had him killed?
你雇的打手?
Those boys of yours?
他们割断了他的喉咙
They slit his throat.
哪有人被割喉之后还能回到镇上的?
What kind of person just walks back into town after that?
你都不好奇吗?
Or did you not even wonder about that?
我不知道你到底是怎么想的
So I don't know what you think you know,
但我劝你别再跟赫布作对
but I'd stop fucking with hub if I were you.
凯蒂想告诉你 如果你想公开那些照片
And kitty wants you to know that if you ever
她会叫警♥察♥调查一下
try and use those photos, she'll tip off the cops
他们在你办公室搜到的霰弹枪
to run that shotgun they just found in your office.
弹道比对跟犯罪现场吻合 让你也去坐牢
It'll match the crime scene, and you'll go to prison, too.
宝贝
Babe.
宝贝,你和凯德是我生命中
Babe, you and Cade are the only things
唯一重要的事 我是为你们而活的,好吗?
that matter in my life.You're my whole existence, all right?
我是在保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
再见,拉哥
Bye, luck.
我们不去警局保拉吉出来吗?
We're not going to the station to bail lucky out?
我跟拉吉分手了
Lucky and I are done.
他真的在贩毒吗?
Was he actually dealing drugs?
我们车上再谈
We'll talk about it in the car.
你要跟你妈去纳士维
You and your mom are going to Nashville.
今天就出发
You're leaving today.
什么?
What?
我昨天说你还没准备好 我要跟你道歉
Look, I'm...Sorry for what I said yesterday about you not being ready.
不是说你不够厉害
Not about how good you are.
因为这方面你完全没问题
Because if it was about that, you'd be golden.
真的吗?
You think?
我心知肚明
I know.
我也明白你为什么想瞒著我
And I get why you wanted to keep it a secret.
但我希望你知道 从现在起
But I hope you know that from here on out,
你不用这么做了
you don't have to.
谢了,爸
Thanks, dad.
但有人能告诉我 现在到底是怎么回事吗?
But is anyone going to tell me what's really going on?
去拿你的吉他
Go get your guitar.
不意外
Typical.
等到我们家安全了 你会通知我们回来吗?
So you'll let us know when it's safe to come back?
你要回来?
You're coming back?
你昨天是不是带我们儿子去打恶魔?
Did you take our son along for a demon fight yesterday?
真混♥蛋♥
You are such an asshole.
照顾好你自己
But look after yourself.
赫布
Hey, hub?
警长 - 哈洛兰
Sheriff. - Halloran.
露比说 他们今天失去了一位副警长
Ruby was saying they lost a deputy today.
真糟糕
Just awful.
怎么会这样? 是谁?
No. Who?
布里格斯副警长
Deputy Briggs.
他在史都华五金行的火灾中丧生
Died in a fire down at Stewart hardware.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear.
对啊
Yeah.
我想问的是...你在他死前一小时
So what's this about you looking for him
找他做什么?
an hour before he died?
还拿炸饼给苏?
Offering up fritters to sue?
我发现他的巡逻车丢在路边
I found his patrol car ditched.
感觉很奇怪
And, it was weird.
就想说去看看他的状况
Thought I'd check up on him.
的确很奇怪,那你找到他了吗?
It was weird.So you find him?
真希望我有
Wish I had.
你知道他为什么把车丢在路边吗?
You know why he left his car behind?
我们还在调查
We're checking into it.
我晚点再找你们
Well, I'm gonna check y'all later.
你确定五金行全烧光了?
You said that hardware store was an inferno?
监视画面也都毁了
Any security video got destroyed.
你最好祈祷是这样
You'd best pray it was.
你要是进了大牢,就别想抓恶魔了
Can't hunt no demons locked up in jail.
剧集 | 地狱担保人(2025) | 导航列表