剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表
也就是说…
Well, I mean, that is to say...
非常好 崔斯特先生 我们接受
Very good, Mr. Twist, we accept.
现在 亲爱的 可以借一步说话了吗
Now, darling, may I have a word?
给我等一下
Just a dashed and salted minute.
我不能让崔斯特承担所有责任
I can't let Twist face the music.
我是总督 我必须返回英格兰…
I'm the bally Governor, I need to return to England...
绝对不行 崔斯特先生已经同意 由他去就好
Absolutely not! Mr. Twist offered and he'll go.
我不是很确定我…
I'm not actually sure I...
我这就去收拾行李
I'll... I'll pack.
盖恩斯 搞定这件事
Redress this, Gaines.
找回黄金 我就晋升你为少校
Find the gold and I'll make you a Major.
夫人 请容我这么说 有人掌握大局实在太好了
Might I say, it's good to have a firm hand on the tiller, milady.
我们的女儿脑袋不清楚了
Our daughter has lost her senses.
道金斯让她以为她得了某种恶疾
Dawkins has convinced her that she has some appalling illness.
冷静点 珍
Now, now, calm down, Jane.
我跟她说这太荒谬了
I told her it's ridiculous.
这个嘛 -怎么样
Well... -Well, what?
我发现
Well, I've often found that
那家伙在紧要关头下通常都是对的
the mad officer's turned out to be right under fire.
你也说过他相当厉害
And you did say he was rather good.
你真是一点也帮不上忙
You're incredibly unhelpful.
这根本就是在浪费我宝贵的时间
This is a waste of my very limited time.
你母亲要我进行全面检查 所以我检查完了
Your mother asked for a full examination. So, here we are.
好消息
Good news.
你得了可以医治的溃疡 -胡说
You have a very treatable ulcer. -Nonsense.
我有一颗巨大的肿瘤 还有杂音
I have an expansive mass and a bruit.
我的主动脉发出咻咻声 你听
My aorta is whooshing. Listen.
拜托
Please.
无法定论
Inconclusive.
你明明是个聪明人 为什么却如此懦弱
You're an intelligent man. Why are you being a coward?
我是合格医生 拥有多年经验
I am a qualified doctor with years of experience
以及牛津大学学位
and a degree from Oxford.
那是溃疡
It's an ulcer.
当个男人 不用哀求次等之人
To be a man, to not have to beg a lesser mind,
「先生 请你救救我好吗 」
to, "Please, sir, can you save my life?"
休息一下吧
Try and get some rest.
我就把你这样闹脾气 当作是疲累引起的情绪反应
And I'll consider this outburst an emotional response to a trying day.
怎么样 你有好一点吗
So, are you feeling better?
我不希望你发生任何事
'Cause I wouldn't want anything to happen.
因为我会没办法接受
Because I couldn't live with that.
真的没办法
I just couldn't.
她需要卧床休息 让溃疡愈合
She needs bed rest for the ulcer to heal.
那她有动脉瘤吗
And this aneurysm, is there anything in it?
道金斯似乎认为情况很严重
Dawkins seems to think it might be rather bad.
如果真的有 那的确是
Yes, it would be, if it was.
但是以我的实务见解 令嫒的溃疡是可以治疗的
But in my clinical opinion, your daughter has a curable ulcer,
道金斯向来喜欢小题大作
and Dawkins has a great flair for the dramatic.
我担心贝儿会想要自己解决问题
My concern is that Belle may take matters into her own hands.
帕奇夫人的咳嗽变严重了 所以提姆给她调了点药
Mrs. Patchet's cough is worsening, so Tim's made her a concoction.
一些薄荷提炼 对胸腔有好处
Just do her a bit of bushmeat, good for the chest.
泰恩布里吉先生的伤口需要敷药
Mr. Teignbridge needs his wound dressing.
奥图斯佛先生的头上 一夕之间长出大大的绿角
And Mr. Uttlesford's grown horns. Big green ones, came on overnight.
很好 -杰克
Hmm. Very good. -Jack!
别往心里去了 道金斯
No hard feelings, Dawkins.
贝儿只是需要一个更好的男人
Belle just felt there was a man of better quality.
我需要你的病患名单好进行交接 等你有空再弄
And I'll need your patient list for the handover. When you can.
住手
Stop!
把她的状况说给我听
Describe her condition to me.
听起来是溃疡穿孔
Sounds like a perforated ulcer.
「溃疡穿孔」你这个愚蠢的富家公子
"Perforated ulcer." You stupid bloody toff!
她明明就长了主动脉瘤 -不可能
She has an aortic aneurysm! - Not possible.
如果你看得懂医学文献
If you could read the medical literature,
就会发现根本没有她这个年纪的病例
you'd find no cases in a patient of her age.
去他的文件 好好观察病人
Sod the literature. Observe the patient!
据我所知 你最近观察得可仔细了
From which I hear, you've been doing quite a bit of observing lately.
道金斯医生 放开史尼医生
Dr. Dawkins, unhand Dr. Sneed!
不准再进行决斗
There'll be no more duels.
我知道你很欣赏贝儿女士
I know you admire Lady Belle,
但是我们行医之人必须维持尊严
but we medical men need to keep our dignity.
我还是年轻学子时 曾在伦敦盖伊医院 和一名优秀的男子共事
As a young student, I worked with a great man of guise in London.
他创造了最厉害的…
He pioneered one of the best...
我没时间听你说故事
I do not have time for your stories!
你真的没拿到黄金是吗 费金
So, you really haven't got the gold, Fagin?
请恕我直言 罗蒂
With the greatest respect, Rotty,
你觉得如果拿到了 我还会待在这里吗
do you think I would be hanging around here if I had?
你就是不明白 对吧
You don't see it, do ya?
你被杰克耍了
Jack swindled you.
道奇
Dodger?
他有门路是因为他睡了富家女
He's got access because he's scrumping Moneybags,
而他需要钱来加入她的世界
and he needs cash to join her world.
就算如此也无妨 这是个狗咬狗的世界
Well, if he did, he did. It's a rat-eat-rat world.
我一直都教他要先顾好自己
And I've always taught him to look after number one.
当然也有可能是你想避人耳目
Of course, you might just be shifting suspicion away from yourself.
你向来就很擅长
You have got something of a reputation
抢在正派的小偷之前把钱偷走
for grabbing the shigs before a decent thief can get a look in.
如果是我偷的话 我还会来问你吗 蠢蛋
Do you think I'd be asking for it if I'd stolen it, you turnip?
我哪知道 你那么奸诈
I don't know, you're very crafty!
你们两个别吵了
Just pack it in, you two! Just pack it in!
有一个人熟知港口的进出
It's someone who knows the comings and goings of the port.
金子什么时候抵达 什么时候运走
When the gold's arriving, when it's leaving.
达瑞斯
Darius!
早安 比尔
Morning, Bill.
费金
Fagin.
唉呀 不得了
Well, butter my parsnips.
真高兴见到你
How royally good to see you.
我几乎可以说是以你为傲 亲爱的
I'm almost proud of you, my dear.
这件事从头到尾都是你策划的 对吧
You connived this right from the start, didn't you?
是不是很绝妙
Isn't it scrumptious?
我一直以为你是个爱抱怨 苍白 娇贵
You know, I always thought you was a whiny, mealy, flowerpot of a kid
脑袋空空的孩子 但是我低估你了
with nothing in your head but snot, but I have underestimated you.
回想我和你跟道奇待在一起的时光 是如此开心
I think back on my time with you and the Dodge with such fondness,
这可以说是向你们致敬
that I do really see this as a tribute.
你唤起了我心中 某种黑暗又美妙的东西 费金
You awakened something dark and glorious in me, Fagin.
我对犯罪的热情和天赋
My passion, my genius for crime.
优秀的师♥傅♥就是会为子弟带来这种影响
A good master will do that for his apprentice.
这其中唯一的问题
You see, the only dung beetle in the butter
在于盖恩斯队长很想找人 为这宗窃盗罪偿命
is that Captain Gaines is itching to scrag someone for all this purloinary,
我希望不会是我
and I just as soon it not be me.
所以我可能会 我保证我绝对不想这么做
So, I might be pushed and I never want to, I assure you,
但是我可能会说出
but I might just be pushed to drop a little word
你这些背信忘义的恶行
about all your perfidious escapades.
当年的规则已经不适用了
We're not playing by Clerkenwell rules anymore.
离开伦敦前 我找到这些美好的回忆
Before I left London, I found these lovely memories.
杰克道金斯公诉案
The Crown v. Jack Dawkins.
因窃盗罪判刑15年
Fifteen years for theft.
杰克道金斯逃狱报告 杰克道金斯死刑令
Prisoner escape report for Jack Dawkins. Death warrant for Jack Dawkins.
所以如果你想向盖恩斯举报我
So, if you'd like to whisper about me to Gaines,
那么我只好将这些回忆传出去
then, well, I'd have to pass these memories on.
你不是说过吗 「先顾好自己」
As you say, "Always look out for number one."
这句话说得很对
It's a goodly motto.
我也谨记在心
One I hold to.
不过我猜想
Though, I suspect
那最后不会让你有好下场
it'll see you in Beelzebub's clutches come the end of things.
去你的 奥利佛崔斯特
God rot you, Oliver Twist.
希望恶魔会让你死得很惨
I hope the Devil chews your bones.
不 费金 上帝不会这样对待 伊顿中学校友的
Oh, no, Fagin. God wouldn't do that to an Eton man.
费金 你…
Fagin! You...
你再叫一次 我就割下你的舌头喂猫吃
You scream again, I will cut out your tongue and feed it to the cat.
我要知道你跟崔斯特先生之间 一切肮脏的勾当
Now, I want to know everything about your rank dealings with Mr. Twist.
不要
Nah!
剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表