剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表
Old Cheekybones is a very good notion.
看来我们有类似的目标
I'm starting to see there is a certain symmetry to our objectives here.
贝儿 -酒
Belle? -Booze.
闪光
Flashbang?
闪光
Flashbang.
快点 老头
Come on, you sack of bones!
(霍布斯) (《利维坦》)
什么事
What?
我已经接受你是史尼的首选这个事实了
I've come to accept that you were Sneed's first choice.
看到我这么殷勤你一定笑掉大牙吧
You must have laughed at how ardent I was.
没有人在笑
No one was laughing.
但是寻求真爱的过程中 一点小挫折算什么
But what's one small defeat before true love sets its course?
也许将来小尼和我 回想起他差点娶错姐妹
It's something Sneedy and I may laugh about in the future,
会欢笑不已
when he almost married the wrong sister.
我相信等时机对了 爱情就会萌芽
I believe that love can blossom where the soil is fertile,
我很确定是如此
and I'm certainly that.
我决定要亲史尼医生了
I've decided to kiss Dr. Sneed.
亲在嘴上
Fully. On the lips.
但是要怎么做 嘴唇该张开还是闭着
But how does one do it? Are the lips open or closed?
闭着的话要怎么呼吸 用鼻子还是嘴巴
And if closed, how does one breathe? Through the nose or mouth?
我又不是专家
I'm not an expert.
你们好 -两位女士好
Hello. - Hello, ladies.
别担心 我只是来阻止他做蠢事
Don't worry, I'm just here to stop him makin' a fool of himself.
太迟了
Too late.
我花了点时间想了想 你知道你的问题在哪里吗
I've had some time to think. You know what your real problem is?
我不是来讨论我的问题的
I haven't come here to discuss my problems.
你们处得不错 那我先走了
You two are getting along, so, I'll shuffle off.
你们要接吻了吗 -没有
Are you going to kiss now? - No.
你想进行一场非常危险的手术吗
Do you want to come and do a very dangerous surgery?
不想
No.
想
Yes.
小闪
Flashy?
放我出去 -好
Let me out! - Right.
来吧 -也太久了吧
Come on. Shh! -Took you bloody long enough.
闪光 住手 你在做什么 得走了
Flashbang, stop! What are you doing? We've gotta go.
我也想
God, I'm trying.
我停不下来
It won't stop.
现在… -快点
Yes. Now... - Come on!
特别是干邑白兰地 -闪光
Especially for the cognac. - Flashbang!
(勒塞十字干邑白兰地)
好 快了…
All right, I'm nearly...
别管了 快来
Leave that. Come on.
我真的喝了那么多
Did I really drink all that?
剖腹产
A caesarean?
你要我♥操♥刀 -有问题吗
And you want me to do it? -Is that a problem?
不 没有问题
No, it's not a problem.
只是手术后母亲很少能活下来
It's just that the mother rarely tends to survive if the procedure...
又见面了
Hello again.
费金 撒尿的事我很抱歉 我就是没办法…
Sorry about the pissing, Fagin, I just couldn't... Whoa!
陛下
Hello, Your Majesty.
你好 这是预谋犯罪吗
Hello. Is this a criminal conspiracy?
就某种程度来说 没错
In a manner of speakin', yes.
贝儿 如果你要去医院 我也要去看小尼
If you're going to the hospital, Belle, I'm coming to see Sneedy.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
费金 我需要你给卫兵一些酒
Fagin, I need you to give the guards some grog.
把他们支开 顺便把教授灌醉
Keep them away from us. Get the Prof nice and sloppy too.
不行就这样把那么多酒送回士兵手中
That's a lot of me bottles being given back to the lobsters.
而且就道德和贩售法则来说 这违反我的原则
Also, in moral and in retail terms, it's against me principles.
我的重点是 为什么
What I'm circling to here is, why?
因为我们要把小红带离这里
Because we're gonna break Red out of here.
这样会把盖恩斯气死吧
That'll shit Gaines off, won't it?
也能救人一命
Save some lives, too.
我亲太大力了吗 -不 是你该死的辣椒冻
Did I kiss too hard? -No, it was your bloody pepper jelly.
你看那把我害得多惨 看清楚
Look what it's done to me, woman. Look at me.
抱歉打扰 教授
Sorry to disturb you, Professor,
但是我刚好拿到这瓶 1821年产的干邑白兰地
but I've happened upon this bottle of '21 cognac,
却没有合适的酒杯
and I'm lacking the appropriate glassware. Yes.
对
Yes.
很好
Oh, yeah.
我们很少对得起如此好酒
Would hardly do justice to such a fine libation
只会用肮脏的啤酒杯灌下肚
to just guzzle it down from a filthy tankard.
我能不能…
Can I...
真是令人回味再三 对不对
That is moreish, isn't it?
那就不打扰了
I'll leave you, then.
不 请过来 费金先生
No, come in, Mr. Fagin.
我愿意付钱 你还有其他瓶吗
I'll pay you for it. Do you have any more of this?
还有八瓶吧
Another eight, I think?
威灵顿 过来尝尝 来吧
Oi, Wellington, come and try this. Come here.
快点 我不会说出去的
Come on, I won't tell.
这就像是天使撒尿在你嘴里
It's like angels pissing in your mouth.
我会跟盖恩斯说是我开的处方
I'll tell Gaines I prescribed it.
要听医生的话
If it's doctor's orders.
对
Yeah.
小红 这位是贝儿女士
Red, this is Lady Belle.
她将会为你进行手术
She's going to be doing the procedure on you today.
你要沿着腹白线划出八吋的直向切口
You need to make an incision eight inches in length, along the linea alba.
宝宝胎位不正 所以小心不要…
The baby's coming out the wrong way, so be careful not to...
割伤脸部 好的
Lacerate the face. Yes.
切口划开后一切会发生得很快
Now, once you do make the cut, it'll all happen very fast,
海蒂 我需要你止住出血 然后
I need you to control the bleeding and...
快速结扎 -对
Tie it off fast. -Yes.
好
All right.
我没别的选择 对吧
Not spoilt for choice, am I?
没有 只有我
No. Just me.
好吧 大小姐 别搞砸了
All right then, Silver-spoon. Don't mess it up.
准备好了吗
Ready?
她昏迷了
She's out.
我没办法独自进行
I don't think I can do it alone.
你不是一个人 有我在 来吧 医生 下刀吧
You're not. I'm here. Now, come on, Doctor. Cut.
她生完之后 他们会吊死她
She gives birth and they just hang her?
她先死的话就不会
Not if she's already dead.
你说这话有什么用 杰克
How does that bloody help, Jack?
我不能再浪费一瓶了 道奇 这家伙酒量堪比大海
I can't do another bottle, Dodge. This bloke could drink the harbour.
他多醉了
How sloppy is he?
醉到口齿不清了
He's a blind weasel that dances.
很好 看看能不能让他 醉到连话都说不出来 好吗
Right, good. See if you can get him to morose badger, would you?
闪光和阿普提呢
Where's Flashbang and Aputi?
他们在你的寝室里喝我剩下的酒
They're in your quarters drinking the rest of me bloody booze.
我需要去停尸间里找一具女性尸体
I need a female corpse from the deadhouse.
我去跟他们说
I'll go and tell them.
情况怎么样 头出来了吗
How is it in there? Do you have the head yet?
快了 我抓到了
Nearly. I have it now.
往上然后往外拉
Now, pull up and out.
再一刀
Just one more cut.
出来了 加油 贝儿
She's out. Come on, Belle.
拜托呼吸
Please breathe.
缝合 从筋膜开始
Now stitch her, fascia first.
小红没事吧
Is Red all right?
她呼吸很稳定 提姆
She's breathing steady, Tim.
来吧 再喝一点 来
Go on. Have another splash. There you go.
我要唱一首美人鱼的歌♥给你们听
I must sing you my song about the mermaid.
不过要小心
Although, caution,
那里头有些不可思议的元素
it does have some physiologically implausible elements.
我们办到了 我和海蒂让妈妈和小孩都平安
We did it. Hetty and I, we kept them both alive.
好让你父亲吊死她
In time for your father to hang her.
干得好
Well done.
不会吧 你们要掉包尸体
No! You're body snatching!
这在我们这行很常见
Pretty standard in our line of work.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
只有这样才能救她 显然怀孕了 非常好
This is the only way to save her. Clearly pregnant. Very good.
显然不是怀孕 这是男的
Clearly not pregnant. This a man.
停尸间只有大克而已 杰克医生
剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表