剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表
早安 亚伯特 -早安
Mornin', Albert. - Good morning.
泰丝
Tessie.
费金 你到底在玩什么把戏
What the hell kind of game is this, Fagin?
《扒手道奇》
第一季第七集
干得好 你赢过了老狐狸
Well done, you. Yes. You outfoxed the old fox.
你儿时那些训练果然没白费
All them drills in your tender years paid off perfect.
你在变什么花样
What are you playing at?
我只是在早晨散个步 保持健康
I'm just taking my morning constitutional maintenance of health.
这对我这把年纪的人来说很重要
At my years, it's vital,
所以我会每天闲晃来达瑞斯家走走
so I take a daily amble down here to Darius' gaff.
你原本以为开门的会是谁
Who did you think was gonna open that door?
达瑞斯在牢里
Darius is in prison.
哈啰 道奇 好久不见
Hello, Dodger. Been a few years.
你是谁
Who's this?
你不记得我了吗 我是蒙克斯
Don't remember me? It's Monks.
蒙克斯
Monks?
两位
Hey, gentlemen!
问题解决了 大家继续当朋友好吗
You've blown away your old gripes. Are we all friends again?
费金 这个浑蛋杀人犯在这里做什么
What's this murdering bastard doing here, Fagin?
他想杀害自己的弟弟耶
This is the man who tried to murder his own brother!
是同父异母的弟弟
Half-brother. Half-brother.
老实说 那有什么不对
And to be fair, was that so wrong?
奥利佛崔斯特就是个 令人难以忍♥受的蠢蛋
I mean, Oliver Twist was always such an insufferable little prat.
至少蒙克斯能够下定决心要动手
At least Monks here had the tenacity to give it a shot.
我听说你在加拿大被吊死了
I heard you got scragged in Canada.
他们不是没试过 只是等得不够久
They tried hard enough, just not quite long enough.
好在他们不能吊死我两次
Joy for me is, they ain't allowed to hang me twice.
但我听说你15年前逃出监狱
But I heard youse escaped prison nigh on 15 years ago.
越狱犯当起医生来了
Escaped convict playing doctors now.
要是被人发现就麻烦大了
That's gotta be an issue were it ever discovered.
好了…
Now, oi! Now...
在你们杀了对方之前
Before you extinguish each other,
我要提供一个小小的建议
I think there is a little encouragement I should offer.
我花了好一段时间精心策划了一个局
Now, for some time, I have been rummaging up a gambit
给你当生日惊喜
that I was gonna surprise you with for your birthday.
我的生日是什么时候
When is my birthday?
我不知道 但成功的话
I don't know. The upshot being
我们三人 你 我和蒙克斯先生
that we, me, you and Mr. Monks here,
就会比
end up considerably richer
白金汉宫那个老太婆有钱很多
than that miserable little biddy sitting in Buckingham Palace.
别再让我看到他
Don't let me see him again.
不然他就死定了
'Cause if I do, he's dead.
结果没有我想象中的糟
That didn't go as bad as I thought it might.
他会想通的
He'll come around.
带我去看炸♥药♥吧
Now, show me these explosives.
炸♥药♥卡在海关那里 因为你把达瑞斯陷害入狱了
The explosives are stuck in Customs 'cause you got Darius bunged in prison.
也是
Right.
看来该有个好心人士去替他求情了
I think it's time a kindly benefactor interceded on his behalf.
星期四是你的大日子 对吧 审理你的是谁
Thursday is your big day, isn't it? Who are you facing?
米考柏法官
Judge Micawber.
真可惜
Shame.
一切只因为我和盖恩斯的老婆上了床
And all because I rogered Gaines' wife.
我这辈子上过上百个人♥妻♥ 从来没出过事 直到遇上她
I've shackled a hundred wives in my time. Never a problem, until her.
很高兴我没上过那个女人
I'm glad I never shackled that woman.
倒也不是我想 毕竟我是神父
Not that I would or could, being a man of God.
人永远猜不到 自己会有什么下场 对吧
You never can tell what's gonna get you in the end, can you?
你的话就是被吊死
Well, in your case, the rope.
往好处想 一切会发生得很快
Positive side is, it'll happen quickly.
我非常感激
I am grateful for that.
脖子断掉 抖个一下
The neck snaps, bit of a shudder,
眼珠凸起 再抖个一下
eyes bulge, a little more shudder,
然后就安息了
and then, you will be at peace.
对 我亲眼看过
Yeah, I've seen how it works.
提醒你 你的脖子挺粗的
Mind you, you've got a thick neck.
可能不会马上断掉 需要一点时间
Might not snap immediately. It can take a while.
你真是令我感到安慰
You are an enormous comfort to me.
我们来祈祷 你的脖子很快就断掉 抖一下就好
Well, let us pray for a quick snap and a shudder.
亲爱的主 我们要为 犯下通奸罪的朋友
Dear Lord, we pray for our friend, Darius Cracksworth,
达瑞斯克拉克沃斯祷告
who erred in the way of the trouser
祈求祢让他 脖子马上断掉 抖一下就断气
and we beseech Thee for a quick snap and a shudder.
阿们 -阿们
Amen. -Amen.
这实在是太可惜了 法官大人 看到克拉克沃斯先生这样一个
It's such a shame, Your Honour, to see a man like Mr. Cracksworth,
频频为女性造福
who has personally done so much for the cause of women
道德标准通常如此崇高的人
and normally have such impeccable moral standards,
竟然不敌如此微小的性冲动
reduced by such a small priapic lapse.
你应该不是来贿赂我的吧
I trust you are not about to bribe me.
冒着毁掉我再过短短18年 就能变成自♥由♥人的风险吗
What, and risk destroying my chances of becoming a free man in 18 short years?
不是的 先生
No, sir.
法律的正直性不容侵犯
The integrity of the law is sacrosanct,
所以我才找上你这样一位清廉的学者
which is why I sought you out as an incorruptible learned man.
我想请问你知不知道 珍贵的红宝石具有多少价值
I was wondering if you knew anything about the value of precious rubies.
到前面把我放下 我要去买♥♥东西
Drop me off up the road a little! I need to buy some items.
才不是
No, you don't.
你要去医院见情人
You're going to the hospital to see your paramour.
我才不是 -你就是
I am not. -Yes, you are.
我跟踪了你
I've followed you.
没关系 我不会跟别人说 我觉得这很刺♥激♥
It's all right, I won't tell. I think it's terribly exciting.
是有一点
It is a little.
拜托不要说出去 -我以妹妹的身分保证
Please, not a word. -Sister's promise.
我知道你跟人接吻过
And I know you've been kissed before.
是吗
Do you just?
我只亲过史尼医生 而且他当时正在昏迷
I've only ever kissed Dr. Sneed and he was unconscious at the time
嘴唇还很肿
and his lips were swollen.
我没感觉到小鹿乱撞 这样正常吗
I didn't feel any real butterflies. Is that normal?
亲吻昏睡中的人通常都是这样
It is often the case when kissing comatose people.
我有拿香蕉来练习
I've been practicing on a banana.
拿香蕉来练习什么
What, exactly, on a banana?
接吻 它的形状跟嘴唇很像
Kissing. It is sort of the same shape as a lip.
为什么
Why?
因为几天后 会有艘船载着一个男人到来
Because, in the next few days, a ship will arrive with a man on it.
对 这对男女比例八比一的 港边城市来说很正常
Yes, not uncommon in a harbour town, where men outnumber us eight to one.
这个男人很特别 他任职英格兰银行
One man in particular. He's with the Bank of Great Britain,
据说品格很高尚
and by all reports, someone of outstanding virtue.
母亲说她很乐意让我成亲 即使我要嫁去远方
Mother said she is happy to see me marry, even if it means me going away,
父亲也说他准备好提供大量嫁妆
and Father said he's prepared to offer a very generous dowry.
他可能是个很无聊的人 -拜托
He might be a perfect bore. -Please.
贝儿 这可是我爱的男人
Belle, you're speaking about the man I love.
如果这位来自 英格兰银行的正直男人吻你的话
If the virtuous man from the Bank of Great Britain kisses you,
你就会知道他是不是你的真爱
you will know if he's the one for you.
那种感觉独一无二
It will feel like nothing else on this earth.
我们不能继续了
We have to stop.
对 当然 -他们会起疑的
Yes, of course. -They will suspect.
晚点吧
Later.
你们找到绷带了吗
If you've finished looking for bandages,
听诊器和手术刀也全都消失了
they've vanished, along with stethoscopes and scalpels.
外面还有病人需要处理
And there's a patient needing attention.
这是年轻医生 要给克拉克沃斯先生的通宁水
I have this tonic for Mr. Cracksworth from the young doctor.
让他行刑时有活力一点
Keep him nice and chipper for when he hangs.
这样观众才会看得更开心
Makes it more enjoyable for the crowd.
我的老天
Oh, for a pistol or a blade!
这地方真是够多害虫的
I'm sharing this place with enough vermin already.
真伤人 那我先走了
Hurtful. I'll shuffle off then, will I?
我送你
Let me walk you out.
我原本想给你一丝希望 但是看来你不想见到我
I was gonna offer you a dusting of hope, but I can see I'm not wanted.
什么希望
What hope?
你过去认识很多女性吗
Have you known many women in the past?
对 我认识很多女性
Why, yes, I have known many women.
我每天都会见到她们
I see women every day.
不 我是说亲密的女性
No, I mean in a physical way.
对
剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表