剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表
Big Kit's all we had in the deadhouse, Dr. Jack.
太乱来了 不会成功的 而且这是死罪
This is madness! It can't work! And it's a capital offence!
杀了来不及亲喂小孩的母亲也一样
So is killing a mother before she's even put her own child to her breast.
哪个比较重要 女士
So, what's more important, milady?
她在哪里
Where is she?
搞什么 -我刚刚在帮忙护士
What in the devil? -I was assisting the nurse.
恐怕妈妈和小孩都死在手术台上了
I fear the mother and baby died on the table.
这种损失叫人怎么承受 队长
How does one bear this sort of loss, Captain?
你不能进去 遗体一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
You can't go in. Her body's undressed.
太无♥耻♥了
For shame.
你这个教♥徒♥ 难道没有一点礼貌吗
And you, a Godly man. Have you no decency?
我死要见尸
I need to see the body.
你打算怎么样 队长 吊死她的尸首吗
What are you going to do, Captain? Hang her corpse?
请教授将死亡证明带来给我
Have the Professor bring me the death certificate.
道金斯医生可以签名 -不行
Dr. Dawkins can sign it. - No!
教授签名的可信度高多了
I would find it much more reliable if the Professor signs it.
孩子也救不了
You couldn't save the child?
生命总会带来一些致命打击
Life delivers some mortal blows.
我有好多病患死在病床上
So many of my patients have died on the table...
我们时间紧迫 教授
We really are rather pressed for time, Professor.
手毛真多
Very hairy wrists,
跟我的尤妮丝一样
like my own Eunice.
对 可惜没有脉搏了
No. Sadly, no pulse.
没有动静
No movement.
真是可惜
What a terrible shame.
来 教授 签吧
Here, Professor. Sign.
这里 签你的名字 -好
Just here. Your name. -Ah, yes.
他们说的是实话吗 那女的真的死了
Are they telling the truth? Is the woman dead?
哭泣是为了减少悲痛
To weep is to make less the depth of grief.
(死亡证明)
你很确定她… -我行医50年了
You're quite certain she's... -Fifty years of surgery, man.
别告诉我我不会辨认尸体
Don't tell me I don't know a corpse when I see one.
我每天看到好几具
I see several a day.
给那个女人和她的孩子 最后一丝尊严吧
Give the woman and her child their last tatters of dignity in death, man.
你好大的胆子 盖恩斯
How dare you, Gaines?
这是我的辖区 给我滚出医院
This is my jurisdiction. Now get out of my hospital
不然我就叫总督惩处你
or I'll have the Governor put you on a charge.
给新手爸妈
The new mother and father.
你们别想搬进来
You're not moving in.
你只是不爽我抢在你之前把酒抢走
You're just sore I rolled the booze carriage before you.
如果被警♥察♥逮到 我才不会吹嘘
If you got nibbed by the pigs, I wouldn't crow about it.
士兵离开了
The soldiers are gone.
我只是跟你说一声
Thought I should let you know.
顺便看看我的病人
And to check on my patient.
我不是要你称赞我
Now, I'm not here for praise.
但是母亲在剖腹产之后还能存活 是非常罕见的
But resuscitation of a mother in a caesarean is so rare,
如果我是真的外科医生 一定能登上《刺胳针》
were I a real surgeon, it would be one for The Lancet.
做得好 -谢谢你
Well done. -Thank you.
但是 被卷入掉包尸体以协助罪犯逃亡
However, to be thrust into a body swapping heist to break out a convict...
我撒谎只是为了保住病人性命
I only lied to preserve my patient's life.
由于你不再是我的病人 我不会再帮忙
And as you are no longer my patient, I will not do it again.
最多只能保持沉默
The most I can offer is my silence.
这样也行
Yeah, that'll do.
但是请不要把我的善意当作我的同意
But please do not mistake this for my consent.
偷窃就是偷窃
Thievery is still thievery.
你们一家才是维多利亚角最大的窃贼
Your family are the biggest thieves in Port Victory.
盖恩斯 我知道你有点失望
I know you're a little bit disappointed, Gaines,
但是你逮捕了殖民地
but given the fact you've arrested
两名最恶名昭彰的丛林大盗
the two most notorious bushrangers in the colony,
我认为可以重新开放酒类了
I thought it was safe to reintroduce alcohol.
但是你英勇的行动将受到大力赞扬
But you are to be greatly commended for your heroic actions.
迅速封锁 手段温和 效果奇佳
A snap lockdown, in moderation, enormously effective.
老实说 我觉得我们该好好庆祝才对
Actually, I thought we should celebrate.
我特地为你留了 我最特别的干邑白兰地 盖恩斯
I've saved some of my special cognac just for you, Gaines.
干得好
Well done.
这似乎坏了
I think it's gone off.
我献出了初吻
I shared my first kiss.
和史尼吗
With Sneed?
开心吗
And did you enjoy it?
五味杂陈 一开始很棒
Mixed. At first, it was lovely.
但是我好像把他伤得很重 事实上他很生气
But then I think I hurt him rather badly. He was quite angry, actually.
总会有人在你最意想不到 最不合适的时候
Someone'll sweep you off your feet when you least expect it
让你为之倾倒
in the most inconvenient of moments.
我有个想法
I had a thought. -Mmm?
考量到你的健康状况 也许你和道金斯医生
Considering your health, perhaps you and Dr. Dawkins
可以拥有一段幸福又不圆♥满♥的婚外情
could have a long, happily unconsummated love affair
直到他孤寂地离开 进入荒凉的沼泽
until he walks off, desolate, into the windswept moors...
这里没有沼泽
We don't have moors here.
但没错 这是个不错的想法
But yes, that is a nice thought.
谢谢你 罗蒂 -谢谢
Thank you, Rotty. -Thank you.
富家女表现不错
So, our old Cheekybones did well.
没错 对不对
Yeah. She did, didn't she?
但那不是她的世界 对吧
Still, it's not really her world, is it?
道奇 你也要记住 你们属于不同的世界
And you've got to remember, Dodge, hers isn't yours.
女士
Milady.
我必须警告你我有点醉
I must warn you I am a little bit drunk.
事实上 我快醉到走不直了
In fact, I am approaching strutting pigeon.
现在我也是了
So am I, now.
犯罪
The crime,
不只是为了生存 你其实乐在其中
it's not just for survival. You actually love it.
我最糟糕的一面的确如此
The worst parts of me do.
这完全没希望了 对吧
It's hopeless, isn't it?
没错 我们完全门不当户不对
Oh, yes. We are completely unsuited.
我们不该再私下见面了
We should really never see each other socially.
没错 这样不对
No, that wouldn't be right.
天啊 我们麻烦大了
Holy hell, we're in trouble.
非常大
So much trouble.
(制♥作♥人向传统土地所有人 长老 与他们的祖先致敬)
剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表