剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表
所以我立刻通知那位年轻的医生
so I notified the young doctor immediately.
医生
Doctor?
几位英勇的卫兵
There's been a shocking outbreak of the dyspepsias
出现严重的消化不良 你应该帮得上忙
among some of our brave lads. I thought you could be of assistance.
能让他进去吗
Can he come straight through?
你先请
After you.
给他们一些水
Give these men some fluids.
你做了什么事
What did you do?
你前几天给那个喝下油漆的病人 开的药
Little bit of that medication you gave to the paint swallower the other day.
你给他们喝了多少 -一两杯
How much did you give them? -Just a cup or two.
效果很强
Packs a powerful wallop.
给一茶匙就够了
You're only supposed to give 'em a teaspoon.
第一条誓词就是不造成伤害
"At first, do no harm."
简简单单 轻轻松松
Easy as pluckin' a winkle out of a pigeon's ear.
你在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
只是在检查保险库 夫人
Just checking the strongroom, ma'am.
快点 我正在招待我的表亲
Hurry, I'm entertaining my cousin.
影子 小偷最好的朋友
Shadows. Pilferer's best friend.
道奇
Dodge, Dodge.
噢 -怎么了
Oh. -"Oh," what?
是该死的杜拉克詹森
It's a bloody Durack Jenson.
该死的杜拉克詹森
A bloody Durack Jensen.
我们都不会开保险箱 你没想到要先查好吗
Neither of us do safes. Did you not think to check that?
我没办法计画这么周详
I can't plan everything.
是空的
It's empty.
对 我发现了
Yes. I noted that.
有人抢在我们之前下手
Someone hit it before us.
往上走 这边
Let's go above. It's this way.
快进去
Get in there.
过来
Come here.
来吧 我的野马
Come, my wild mare.
这里不是我认识的伦敦
This is not the London I knew.
雾呢 下个不停的毛毛细雨呢
Where's the fog? Where's the constant drizzle?
那能让人保持开心
It kept the joy in.
这里只有一片蓝天 干净到不行
Here, it's all blue skies and not enough scratch.
害我都变老了
It's ageing me.
我想这只表应该值一两便士吧
Suppose this watch ought to be worth a penny or two.
两便士
Tuppence.
连一根手指都赎不了
That wouldn't even save me a finger.
他的精力真是充沛
He did display a certain bounteous vigour.
我们可以勒索那个老头
We could always blackmail the codger.
怎么做
How?
告诉他我们闯进去偷他们的薪水吗
By telling him we broke in to steal their payload?
他们会把我们和达瑞斯一起吊死的
They'd hang us up along with Darius.
你收了多少捐款
How much was in your collection plate?
2英镑 2先令和3便士
Two pounds, two shillings and thruppence.
很好 所以只剩23英镑了
Great. So, only 23 pounds short, then.
早安
Morning!
杰克 我又替你做了一个
I made another one for you, Jack.
我之前成功用它拿着蛋
I got it to hold an egg before.
还要一点时间
Still a while to go.
我还是继续研究 我帮达瑞斯做的玩意吧
Might take meself back to the what'sy doovit I made Darius.
达瑞斯又没有义肢假手
Darius doesn't have an artificial hand.
对耶 真奇怪
No. No, strange, that.
他想拿来做别的用途
He wanted it for something else.
要放在大衣底下
Had to go under his Benjamin.
他说要拿来变魔术
Some sort of magic trick, he said.
我们以前常用这招
That trick we used to play on the old geezers
骗莱斯特广场的老家伙 -纸钞卷
down in Leicester Square. -The money roll.
对 你能将
Yeah. You reckon you could make
2英镑 2先令和3便士 卷成26英镑的样子吗
two pound, two shillings and thruppence look like a 26 pound roll?
这得要看我们要骗多久 -不
Depends how long we play the bluff. -No, better,
你可以弄成两卷吗
can you make it look like two rolls?
这就要出神入化的技巧了
Now, that would require artfulness.
提姆 示范一下这装置要怎么用
Tim, show us exactly how this apparatus works.
原谅我 上面的人或东西
Forgive me, whoever or whatever is up there.
我很清楚我这辈子 做了很多糟糕的错事
I done so much terrible and wrong in this life and I knows it.
我不是要道歉 因为我们都知道 我明天会依然故我
I ain't apologising 'cause we both know I'll do the same again tomorrow,
这是祢赐予我的本性
and you give me this nature, so,
这事祢也脱不了关系
this is as much your issue as it is mine.
如果能安慰到祢的话
If it be any comfort,
我几乎每个晚上都会做可怕的梦
there's scarce a night goes by where me dreams don't rattle me something awful.
再可怕也比不上杰克小时候 我对他做的事
No more than what I did to Jack when he was a little'un.
祢知道我做了什么
You knows what I did.
祢也知道我未来可能 会对他做出什么事
And you know what I might have to do to him in the future.
但是就今晚 我谦卑地请求祢
But for tonight, I'm asking, humble-like,
好好照看他
watch over him.
我需要他双手健在
I need him. With both his hands.
好了
Yeah. Well...
就这样
That's it.
晚安 上帝
Have a good night, God.
很好
Nice.
只要我们动作够快
Now, as long as we move quickly
他没发现绷带的异状
and he doesn't notice the odd bit of hospital bandage
和奇怪的声音 应该就没问题了
and organ music, we should be fine.
唉呀呀
Well, well, well.
各位女士先生 杰克道金斯医生
Ladies and gentlemen, Dr. Jack Dawkins.
要钱要手 他自己选
The money or the hand, that's his choice.
阿普提身上带着斧头
You know, Aputi here brought his axe along.
刀刃有点钝
It's a little bit blunt.
但应该可以完成任务
But it should do the job.
可能要砍个几下
Few whacks, I suppose.
你的钱
Your shigs.
这里应该是全额吧
I take it that's the money in full?
你想的话可以自己数
You can count it if you like.
我还有很多 事实上 不如我们提高赌注吧
There's plenty more where that came from. In fact, why don't we up the stakes?
你和我 赢家全拿
You and me, winner takes all,
我用同样的金额跟你赌
and I'll match that one with this one right here of the same amount.
我这样就行了 谢谢
I'm happy as I am, thanks.
好吧 如果你害怕的话 把钱收下 我们就扯平了
Fine, if you're scared. Take the money. We're square.
怕你 别搞笑了
Scared? Of you? Don't make me chuckle.
抱歉 我以为我们可以找点乐子
I'm sorry, everyone, I thought we coulda had a bit of fun,
但是看来达瑞斯克拉瓦兹先生
but it seems that Mr. Darius Cracksworth's somewhat lacking
似乎缺了点骨气 -小子 你说话小心点
in the backbone department. -You watch what you're saying, boy.
杰克 没有几个人能跟你一样勇敢
Not everyone can be as brave as you, Jack.
这样吧 不如我们加点料
Tell you what, why don't we add a bit of flavour,
赌注加倍 要是他输了 你就砍下他的双手
double the money and if he loses, you take both his hands.
一只手和两只手有什么差别 难道这里只有我有种吗
One hand, two hand, what's the difference? Am I the only one here with timber?
这样你就不能自己擦屁♥股♥了
You wouldn't be able to wipe your own arse.
得由你这个邋遢的亲戚 来代劳了 对吧
Maybe that's what your shambles of a relative is for, eh?
话别说得太早 省得你一会儿后悔
Yeah. Let's not say things we might have cause to regret.
我们是要聊天还是打牌
Are we talking, or are we playing?
你今晚有得忙了
You've got a big night ahead of you.
这个盖恩斯队长是什么人物
So, who's this Captain Gaines geezer?
我们在打牌 叔叔
We're playing cards, Uncle.
不过是打牌而已嘛
It's just a friendly game.
听说有个男的盯着他妻子看 就被他吊死了
I heard he hung a bloke just for looking at his missus.
对 最好跟他妻子连四目相交都不要
You don't even wanna make eye contact with his missus.
他会把你碎尸万段 然后拿去喂狗
He'll chop you up into little pieces and feed you to his dog.
是不是
Isn't that right?
请给我两张牌
Two cards, please.
别赌了 把钱给他
Withdraw the bet. Withdraw the bet, give him the money.
不是这样玩的 你这个臭家伙
No, don't work like that, you hairy carpet bag.
他说要赌 就必须赌
He said he's in, he's in.
阿普提 你有把刀刃磨利吗
Aputi, did you have a chance to sharpen that blade?
你要我让刀刃越钝越好
You told me to make it blunt as possible.
没错 我是这么说的
That's right. I did, too.
他说得没错 叔叔
He's right, Uncle.
我答应他了
I gave him my word.
我这辈子冒过不少风险
I have been risk-drunk my entire life.
剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表