剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表
He could be in any one of these. -Yep, the Prof was busy last week.
我们得去找阿普提
We need to find Aputi.
他知道廷克勒埋在哪里 也能帮我们把他挖出来
He'll know where he buried him. Help us dig him up, too.
不行 道奇
It's not right, Dodge.
什么
What?
这违反我的原则
It's against me principles.
你什么时候有原则了 -我对这种事是有原则的
And since when do you have principles? -I do about this.
人生艰辛 这些人受过苦难
Life's hard. These people have had their tribulations.
他们的一生有苦有乐
They've had the worst of times, the best of times,
现在终于安息了 最好别打扰他们
and now, they're at peace, so, it's better not to disturb them.
他们已经不是人了
They're not people anymore, are they?
只是爬满虫的肉而已 -别说这种话 道奇
They're just worm-raddled meat. -Don't say that, Dodge.
现在可不是不高兴的时候 费金
This is no time to get squeamish, Fagin.
盖恩斯就快把我们吊死了
Gaines, he's just a breath away from scraggin' us.
你到底是怎么搞的
What's this really all about?
我知道我并非一直是个好爸爸
I know I wasn't always a good dad.
你从来就不是我爸
No, you were never my dad.
你抛下了我 记得吗 父亲通常不会做出这种事
You abandoned me, remember? Traditionally, dads don't do that.
我记得 我也没有抛下你
I did and I didn't.
我13岁的时候 你把我丢在监狱里
I was 13 years old and you left me in a cell!
我知道 那让我非常心痛 但我当时是想帮你
I know and it rots me heart, but I was trying to help ya.
这种帮法真有意思
It's a funny way of showing it.
我现在需要你帮忙
I'm asking for your help now.
而我告诉你 我绝对不干
And I'm telling you this is the one thing I will not do.
他们都是人
These are people.
他们的爸爸妈妈
They've got mums and dads
现在根本不想知道他们长什么样
who try not to think about what they look like now.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
因为我也失去过亲人 我的艾格妮丝
Because I lost a loved one. I lost my Agnes.
她是我人生的喜悦 当时才不过六岁
She was the joy of me life. Barely six years old.
为什么我不知道她的事
Why didn't I know about her?
那是你入狱之后的事 我难以…
It was after you'd gone. I find it very hard to, um...
她是个野小孩
She was all limbs and wildness.
她会在我们以前住处的后巷玩耍
She'd play out in the alley around the back of our old digs,
还记得那里吗
you remember the one?
我回家的时候 她会从洗衣处后面跳出来想吓我
And she'd leap out from behind the washing to try and scare me when I come home.
结果也成功了
Worked, too.
她是我的幸福 也是我的最爱
She was me best, most favourite thing.
想到有人去翻她的墓 我就下不了手
And the thought of someone disturbing her where I've buried her, then, no.
人生已经够残酷了 道奇
Life's brutal enough, Dodge.
好吧
All right.
我自己来
I'll do it without you.
我去找阿普提
Just let me find Aputi.
你想要香草还是肉桂…
Would you like the vanilla or the cinnamon burned...
我不知道你姐姐会跳舞
I didn't know your sister was a dancer.
你为什么一定要这么奇怪 难道就不能正常一点吗
Why do you have to be so odd? Why can't you just be normal?
我喜欢
Oh, I like that.
很不错吧
It's quite good, isn't it?
我们不该再受到诱惑…
We should never have fallen to temptation...
路西恩可以找出 千百个男人漏掉的细节
Lucien can see things a thousand men miss,
但他却看不到 再蠢的人也看得出来的事
but he misses things an idiot would notice.
他绝对不会怀疑我的
He would never suspect it of me.
那是因为你是他最好的朋友
That's because you are his dearest friend.
所以才如此邪恶
And that's why it's so evil.
路西恩交给我就好
You leave Lucien to me.
但是那个医生一定看到了什么
But the doctor must have seen something,
现在他成了路西恩的主要嫌疑人 我想知道你是不是…
and now, he's Lucien's main suspect and I'm itching, are you...
和我一起祷告 -好的
Pray with me. -Oh, yes.
慈悲的上帝 我们的躯壳已经腐♥败♥ 浑身散发邪恶之气
Merciful Lord, our flesh is corrupt and we are rank with evil.
保佑我亲爱的好友路西恩
And bless my dear, dear friend Lucien.
找到偷走东西的罪人 并对他施以严厉的报复
Find the sinners what stole from him and wreak your furious vengeance upon 'em.
阿门
Amen. - Amen.
路西恩 真是意外 我好担心你
Lucien. You surprised us. I've been so worried.
谢谢你 达瑞斯 真是令我欣慰
Thank you, Darius. That's a comfort.
有什么我能帮上忙的地方吗
Is there anything I can do?
亲爱的佩姬 你先进去
Peggy, love, go inside.
我有些话要跟我好友说 不太适合让你听到
There are things to say to my friend that are unsuited for your ears.
你看起来很心烦
You seem troubled.
这处殖民地是我的试炼
This colony is my fiery trial.
我努力在这处贼窝建立秩序 但是总督个性幼稚
I'm striving to bring order to a nest of thieves, but the Governor's a child,
总督夫人又跋扈
his wife's a harridan,
而那个年轻的外科医生道金斯 我就是找不到方法治他
and the young surgeon Dawkins is a vexation I can't seem to crush.
我也是 他喜欢打牌
For me, too. He has a taste for cards.
他欠了一屁♥股♥债 根本还不起
You see, he racks up debts he can't pay.
真的吗 那么他也许没有好好吐实
Really? I think he might know more than he's letting on.
孩子 来吧
All right, son. Come.
各位女士先生 请过来
Ladies and gentlemen, step on up.
很好 过来一点 别害羞
That's it, come closer. Don't be shy.
今天日落时分
Tonight at sundown,
维多利亚角公认的冠军将接受公开挑战
the undisputed champion of Port Victory will take on open challenges.
击败他就能获得五英镑奖金
There is five pounds winnings to knock him out.
他从来没有输过
He has never been bested.
有没有人想挑战 有没有哪个男人敢
Does anyone have the courage? Does any man dare?
我 我来 在这里
Yep, I'll do it. Over here. Me!
把医生带来找我
Bring me the doctor.
你在这里呀 -贝儿女士 我来护送你
There you are. -Lady Belle. Please let me escort you.
要聊聊那个追着你的魁梧男子吗
Are we going to talk about the enormous man pursuing you?
还是别聊了
Er, no. Let's not.
好的 我的酸液有重大突破
Right. I've had a breakthrough with the acid.
显然如此 你的衣服都溶了
Clearly. Look, your dress is dissolving.
而且你受伤了 来吧
And you're hurt. Here, come on.
抱歉 这样可以吗
Sorry, is this all right?
不然也没其他办法了
I don't see how else you'd fix it.
我知道要怎么防止灼烧了
I know how to stop it burning.
等准备好 你就能拿查理来测试了
You can test it on Charlie when it's ready.
我相信你
I trust you.
贝儿
Belle!
贝儿 你拿我的香水做了什么事
Belle! What on earth have you done with my perfume?
我看看你的脖子
Let me see your neck.
没有灼伤 很好
It didn't burn. Perfect.
你对我再怎么坏都无所谓 我还是会爱你
You can be as mean to me as you like, but I will still love you,
只是也会怨恨你
just to spite you.
道奇 你根本没想清楚 你有什么计画
You're not thinking straight, Dodge, what's your plan?
我要直接走进去
I'm just gonna walk in there.
那个地方的老大之前想砍下你的手耶
Into the workplace of the man who tried to cut your hands off?
对 我要趁他不注意的时候 去找阿普提
Yeah, while he's distracted, I'm gonna go and walk up to Aputi.
阿普提 那个退休的鱼叉手 又称鲸鱼毁灭者
Aputi. The former harpooner, known as the whale smasher,
他的老板之前还试图砍断你的手
who kills people for the man who tried to cut your hand off.
好吧 计画需要修改一下
The plan needs some work.
我曾认识一个独脚小丑
I once knew a one-legged clown
他以为可以靠跳莫里斯舞维生 走遍英格兰
who thought he could earn a crust by Morris-dancing across England.
结果他成功了吗
And did he?
没有 他被克莱姆公地的一群狗咬死了
No, he was killed by a pack of dogs on Clapham Common.
尽管如此 他的计画也比你的好
Even so, his plan was better than yours.
真恶心
Rancid.
谢谢 -晚安
Thank you. -Have a good night.
这些生蚝真难开 对不对
These oysters are buggers to open, ain't they?
别挡路 杰克 这是我的战斗
Stay out of my way, Jack. This is my fight.
该死的 闪光 你会被打爆的
For shit's sake, Flashbang. You're gonna get your face stoved in.
不 我会累垮他 然后一拳出去 我就成为维多利亚角的冠军了
Nah, I'll tire him out, then bang. Champion of Port Victory.
看吧 闪光会分散他的注意力
See? Flashbang will distract him.
我去找出廷克勒埋在哪 然后就闪人 计画很完美
I'll find out where Tinkler's buried. Then we'll scarper. It'll be perfect.
大家是都疯了吗
Has everybody gone potty?
各位先生
Gentlemen, gentlemen,
我们的新挑战者就是大家的医药大♥师♥
our new challenger is our very own man of medicine,
杰克道金斯医生
Dr. Jack Dawkins.
杰克医生…
Dr. Jack! Dr. Jack! Dr. Jack!
不 我不是…我只是来看比赛的
No, I'm not... I'm just here to watch.
上来吧 医生 别害臊
Step on up, Doctor. You don't need to be shy.
不行 我先报名的 下一个换我
Nah. No way. I put my name down first. I'm next.
规则就是规则 这样才公平
剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表