剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表
She what? -No, I didn't.
没有吗
You didn't?
我未能成功接生一个美丽的女婴
I failed to deliver a beautiful baby girl.
母婴不幸身亡
Sadly, both mother and child died.
你确定母亲死了
Are you quite certain the mother was dead?
再三考虑过后没有其他可能
No second thoughts on that question with the benefit of reflection?
我知道死人长什么样子 这次的确是让我难以辨别
I know a dead body when I see one. I admit I do struggle in your case.
走吧
Drive on.
我以为你只是替人缠绷带 念书给那些不幸的人听
I thought you were rolling bandages and reading to the unfortunates.
车伕 送贝儿女士回家
Driver, take Lady Belle home.
我推测欧葛雷迪先生的肠子内 有寄生虫以他摄取的食物维生
Mr. O'Grady here has an intestinal worm that's feeding off of everything he eats.
那要怎么办 -什么都不做
So, what will you do? - Nothing.
让他禁食两天 然后脱下他的裤子
Don't feed him for two days, then lower his trousers,
放一大块烂掉的肉在屁♥股♥附近
place a large piece of rotting meat down wind
对准他的菊花
and point his shithole towards it.
寄生虫就知道该往哪走了
The worm will figure which way to go.
夫人
Milady.
道金斯医生 你的医术让我女儿深深着迷
My daughter is greatly taken by your surgical skills, Dr. Dawkins.
她很有天分
Well, she's very gifted herself.
对解剖学很有兴趣
She's very interested in all things anatomical.
我最近才发现
So I'm beginning to understand.
我花了很多心力才让你来到这里
I invested a great deal of energy and time to place you here.
为此我非常感激 夫人
And I'm enormously grateful, ma'am.
我看得出来你是个很有能力的外科医生
And I can see that you're a gifted surgeon
是这间医院和本镇不可多得的人才
and an asset to this hospital and town.
我会在这方面继续支持你
And I will support you in that role.
再次感谢 夫人
Thank you again, milady.
不过 像你如此身分和背景的人
It is, however, an entirely different matter
和我女儿待在一起 是两码子事
of someone of your station and background to spend time with my daughter,
我们家族具有皇室血统
whose bloodline goes back to the Conqueror.
请恕我话说得太直
At the risk of sounding blunt,
我们正在为贝儿寻找 合适的结婚对象 医生
we are pursuing a suitable partner for Belle in marriage, Doctor.
而不是让她一股脑迷恋的人
It's not about mindless infatuation.
这样你听懂了吗
Am I making myself clear?
开始懂了 -很好
You are beginning to. -Good.
贝儿女士将不会再来医院
Lady Belle will stay away from the hospital
她的婚配对象会是 有地位 有财产的人
and she will marry someone of status and wealth,
而非区区一个屠夫
not a glorified butcher.
如果她不同意呢
And what if she doesn't agree with this view?
你不准向我女儿提起这件事
You will not speak a word of this to my daughter
否则你就别想继续待在这里 明白了吗
or your time here will be finished, do you understand?
所以我无从置喙
So, I have no say in this?
如果她来医院我该怎么办
What am I expected to do when she turns up here at the hospital?
也许就跟你对肠内寄生虫的建议一样
Perhaps follow the same advice you gave to the intestinal worm
想办法让她离开
and encourage her to leave.
你知道这提议绝对行不通吧
You do realise that what you're proposing is impossible?
这种话我听多了
I hear that a lot.
盖恩斯随时都盯着你
Gaines has eyes on you every hour of the day.
也盯着我 -对
And me, too, now. -Right.
我需要你这个刚复职的海关官员
And I need you as the newly returned government's Customs Officer
帮我两个小忙
to do me two wincy things.
首先是有一箱 我贝翠丝姑姑寄来的「爆破物品」
First, a crate of, shall we say, "explosive matter,"
在你的码头上
sent over here by me dear Auntie Beatrix
而我需要它
sits on your wharf and I have need of it, right?
第二件事呢
And the second thing?
两周后 当皇家海军坚毅号♥启程离港
In two weeks' time, when HMS Fortitude sets sail from the harbour,
航向祖国时 我需要你安排另一艘船
bound for the Blessed Mother, I'll need you to arrange another vessel
载我远离这个鬼地方
to take me clean away from this armpit of a place.
好了 现在要做什么
All right. What are we doing?
阑尾切除术
Appendectomy.
听说如果用反向切法…
I read that if you use a reverse cut...
我来就好 不用劳烦你了
I have it, thanks. I don't need your help with this one.
也许我可以…
Perhaps I can...
我今天没时间训练你
I really don't have time to train you today.
训练我
To train me?
你要进行腹部手术 海蒂要忙着避免感染
So, you are doing an abdominal surgery, Hetty here is spraying to avoid infection.
在场曾在这间医院 使用乙♥醚♥和石碳酸的人
Everyone in the room who introduced ether and carbolic acid to this hospital,
请举手
raise your hand.
对 就是我
Oh. Right, that would be me.
你证明完
Are you done trying to prove
你比在场所有人优秀了
that you're far superior to everybody in this room
我能继续动手术了吗
or may I be allowed to continue with this surgery?
你是怎么了
What's gotten into you?
海蒂 麻烦送总督千金离开
Hetty, please show the Governor's daughter out,
我今天想独自进行手术 谢谢
I prefer to work alone today, thank you.
滚吧 全都给我出去
Sod off, the bloody lot of you! Go on!
刚刚是怎么回事
What just happened in there?
没事 -明明就有事
Nothing. -No, that wasn't nothing.
你在大家面前侮辱我
You just tried to humiliate me in front of people.
那么你就明白你们这些人 委屈自己跟我们说话时
Then you are getting a good sense of how my lot feel
我们的感受了
when your lot deign speak to us.
我不该为我的身分道歉
I shouldn't have to apologise for my station
就如同你也不该为你的身分道歉
any more than you should for yours.
我的身分 这很重要 对吧
My station? That matters, does it?
我怎么了 为什么让你焦躁不安
What happened to me unnerving you?
问题就出在这里 不是吗
That's the problem, isn't it?
这一切实在太复杂了
This is all far too complicated
我领悟到在无拘无束
and I have simply realised that I am more comfortable
没有东西令我分神的状况下工作 我会自在许多
unattached, with nothing to tie me down or distract me from my work.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
这样让我能够跟某个
Leaves me free
更有道德感的人拥有更圆♥满♥的关系
for a fuller relationship with someone less morally loose.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Is all well, darling?
对 我很好
Yes, fine. Fine!
你到底在做什么
What exactly are you doing?
我要把它们烧掉
Oh, I think I'm going to burn them,
因为我不想再看到 蠢男人的头像出现在墙上
as I'm tired of looking at pictures of stupid men's heads on the walls.
拜托别弄了
Leave them be, please.
为什么要让那些 让我们生活苦不堪言的人
Why have people who make our lives a misery
整天在墙上盯着我们看
stare at us from the walls all day?
总好过跟他们说话
It's better than talking to them.
所以你要加入吗
So, now you'll be a partner?
这些是什么东西
What is all this stuff?
都是最近取得的
Recent acquisitions.
可以请问你为什么会改变心意吗
May I ask what has brought about this wonderous change of heart?
无所谓 这里没有值得我留恋的东西了
Doesn't matter. There's nothing here for me anymore.
这样的话 应该喝一杯庆祝才对
This calls for a celebratory libation.
这些都是医院的东西吗 -不 是四处搜刮来的
Is this all hospital stuff? -No, it's from everywhere.
这真带劲 -那是手术用酒精
Oh! That's got a cheeky bite. -That's surgical alcohol.
是吗 真好喝 这是药酒
Is it? It's lovely. Medicinal.
可以治疗内心
Healing from the insides.
仔细听好了
Now, bend your lugholes this way.
有个密封的箱子正在重兵戒护下
A sealed chest is currently making its way here
从巴拉雷特金矿场运来这里
under heavy guard from the gold fields of Ballarat
准备要被送回英格兰
bound for Good Old Blighty,
制♥造♥出上面有着女王头像的金币
whereupon it'll be turned into coinage featuring the snooty bonce of hers truly.
但是金子将永远也到不了
But it will never make it.
三把女用阳伞
Three lady's parasols?
你问我为什么 -我没问
Why, you ask? Why? -I didn't.
因为我们 也就是你 我 和一群菁英团队
Because we, me, you, and a hand-selected team,
要将那批黄金
are gonna steal the gold shipment
从他们眼皮子底下偷走
from right underneath their upturned sneeze boxes.
这放在这里多久了 好恶心
How long have these been in here? It's disgusting.
这些是消失的绷带吗
Are these the missing bandages?
我需要可以包肉的东西 你有没有在听
I needed something to wrap the meat. Are you listening to me?
我们要在黄金运回伦敦前把它偷走
We're gonna grab the gold before it journeys back to London.
这是我的手术刀
That's my scalpel.
我需要用它来切香肠
I needed it to cut my porky bags.
你根本没在听我说话
剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表