剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表
Fagin, I need the dosh by Wednesday!
爱尔兰人根本没有钱
The micks don't have any cash.
他们全都是前科犯 或把薪水花光的士兵
They're all ex-cons or soldiers who've blown away all their pay.
这就是上帝在告诉我们 要继续做我们最拿手的事
This is God telling us to get back to the ways that we know best.
我不要重操旧业偷东西
I'm not going back to thieving.
你以前明明乐在其中 这是你的本性
You used to live for it! Once in the blood.
我今天救了一个人的性命 -是的
I saved a man's life today. -Ah, yes.
要是在昨天 他早就死了
That only yesterday would've died.
我做了全国没有人尝试过的手术
I performed surgery never before attempted in this country.
是
Yeah.
我看到了一个全新的世界
There is a whole world opening up for me.
但是我需要这双手
But I need these.
要是可以 我愿意用我的手换你的
Well, you know I'd give up me own meat-hooks to save you.
太棒了 我接受 我们去告诉他们吧
Excellent, I accept. Let's go offer them now.
我去过了 他们不肯 -你才没有
I did! They wouldn't take 'em. -No, you didn't.
算是有 我暗示过
In a manner of speaking, I did. I implied.
不 因为你才不会为我做任何事
No. Because you'd never do anything for me.
你从来没有为我做过任何事
You've never done anything for me.
而且我敢说你绝对不只能拿五次捐款
And I'm bloody sure you're taking more than five collection plates.
胡说八道 你真是伤透我的心
Oh, tosh. Come on, you hurt me to the core.
我们是同路人 更胜于血缘关系
We're cut from the same glass. Thicker than blood.
不 我跟你完全没有共同点 -我们的过去
No, you and I have nothing in common. -Our history.
你把我丢在纽盖特受苦的时候 就抛下我们的过去了
Yeah, well, you burnt that when you left me rotting in Newgate.
还有呢
What else?
奥利佛崔斯特
Oliver Twist.
他怎么了
What about him?
我们都讨厌他
We both equal hate him.
大家都讨厌奥利佛崔斯特 他是个软弱的人
Well, yeah, everyone hates Oliver Twist. He's a wet lettuce.
那完全不代表我们有任何共同点
That by no means qualifies us as having anything in common with one another.
我知道你会怎么样 费金
No, I know what you do, Fagin.
你会再次袖手旁观 看着我入狱
You'd stand by again, and watch as I go down.
只不过这次 我不会独自承担
Except this time, I'm not gonna burn alone.
「我以为我在白天一片吵杂声中 听见知更鸟在嬉戏」
"Me thoughts I heard the robin's lark, midst the noise of day.
「原来犬只的吠叫声只是个玩笑 我的同伴呼唤着来玩耍」
"But t'was in jest a canine's bark, my companion's call to play.
「不过我好像听到了一声哭喊」
"But then me thinks I heard a different cry,
「它似乎乘着翅膀 从天而降」
"that seemed to winged, emanate from the sky."
你忘记你妹妹安排了黄昏聚会吗
Did you forget your sister organised an evening soiree?
对 就算记得我也不会来
Yes, if I'd remembered, I'd still be out.
你做了什么好事
What have you done to yourself?
我很好 -马裤
I'm fine. -Jodhpurs.
开火 击炮
Open fire! Cannons!
你说完了
You finished.
谢天谢地 非常好 真是精采
Thank God... Good, good. Very good. Yes, wonderful.
相当令人振奋 也引人深思
Heady stuff. Much, much to ponder. Yes.
各位尊敬的贵宾 家人 亲爱的同伴
Now, honoured guests, family, dearest companions.
我知道你们一定跟我一样满心期待
I know, like me, you must be moist with anticipation,
猜测幕帘后面有什么好东西
wondering what treat is behind these curtains.
在史梅尔先生与家仆的协助下
With the help of Mr. Smales and our domestics,
我很荣幸为各位介绍 以知名艺术作品为基础
it is my honour to present a series of tableaux
制♥作♥的一系列活人画
based on famous art masterpieces.
你觉得父亲会介意 我在家中使用猎枪吗
You think Father would mind awfully me using a hunting rifle in the house?
首先我们要重现米开朗基罗的 知名画作《丽达与天鹅》
First we immortalise Michelangelo's famous painting of Leda and the Swan.
不错 凡妮
Well. Quite, Fanny.
你的鞋子上有血 -是吗
There's blood on your shoe. -Is there?
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you well, my dear?
非常好
Extraordinary.
你愿意留下来过夜吗
Will you ever spend the whole night with me?
回去睡吧
Go back to sleep.
在艰难的时刻 当灵魂深受忧愁所苦
In a time of trial, when the soul is knitted up with cares,
我们必须从内心寻找力量
we must turn inside ourselves and find our strength.
唯有如此 我们才能再次完整与纯洁
Only then we'll be whole and pure again.
阿门 -阿门
Amen. - Amen.
这些圣尾骨的赐福 什么时候会开始生效
And how long before these blessings of Saint Coccyx begin to work?
你一旦碰触到它 神圣的力量就开始了
It began the moment your hand touched its divine power.
把它好好锁在箱子里
Just keep it locked in that cage.
事实上 这样吧
Actually, on second thoughts,
如果有特别的日子 你就躺在那里 把它放在胸前
on special occasions, just lie there and hold it to your chest
让我代替你履行神父的职责
and let me take over some of your more priestly duties.
请为我祈福 神父 我犯了罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
我在思想和行为上犯了罪
I have committed sins of thought and deed.
愤怒又苦恼
Of rage and torment.
我看到那些男人 是怎么盯着我亲爱的佩姬
I see the way men look at my sweet Peggy.
我想掐住他们的脖子 直到他们眼珠子掉出来
I want to wring their necks until their eyes pop
大脑从鼻孔爆开
and their brains explode from their nostrils.
你会这么想是很正常的 孩子
Perfectly natural thoughts, my son.
上帝原谅你
God forgives you.
而我现在不得不留下爱妻独自在家
And now, I must leave my innocent rose for three days.
整整三天
Alone in that building.
等着一百位士兵前来领♥取♥月薪
With 100 soldiers arriving for their monthly pay.
我有办法解救你的手了 道奇
I can save them hands of yours, Dodge.
怎么 你凑到26英镑了
What, you got all 26 pounds?
远不只如此
And so much more.
单靠一次捐款不可能
No, not from one collection plate.
不 我不能再泄漏更多 告解室里神圣的资讯了
No, more from information shared in the sanctity of the confession box.
但是肯定能成功
But it is a lay-down hand.
你到底有没有钱 -有 我有
Do you have the money, yes or no? -Yes, I do. Yes, I do.
只是要自己去拿
It's just, it's a question of collecting it.
很好 去哪里拿
Good. Where from?
军营宿舍
From the military barracks.
不 听我说
No, no, no. Hear me out, hear me out.
我们只需要闯入军营
All we gotta do is break into the military quarters,
悄悄通过一两个卫兵
slip past a guard or two.
进入盖恩斯的住处
Stroll into Gaines' abode,
趁他妻子熟睡的时候
where his missus is in the gentle arms of Morpheus.
偷走薪水
Pinch the payload,
你就能用两只手享用司康和鲜奶油了
and you will be scoffing scones and cream with two hands.
那会是我的最后一餐
And that will be my last meal.
我跟你说过盖恩斯有多疯狂
I told you what a madman Gaines is.
我知道 他对我敞开心房♥
Yes, I know it. He opened up to me intimately.
他要离开三天 我已经计画好了
He's going away for three days. I've got it all planned out.
绝对天衣无缝
Solid, copper-bottomed, foolproof.
你从来不做计画
You never plan anything.
你只是见机行事 然后把人抛下等死
You just make stuff up on the spot, and then you hang people out to dry.
不是的 你眼前是一个改过自新的人
No, no, no, you see before you a changed man.
我正在成长 道奇 拜托和我一起成长吧
I am growing, Dodge, please. Please grow with me.
不 我曾经犯下这个错误
No, I've made that mistake once before.
你从来就没有真正放下过去
You know, you never truly leave the old ways behind.
你以前在抢完东西之后 常会开心地大叫
You used to positively squeal with delight after a heist.
笑得非常开怀
Grubby little smile, from ear to ear.
我才没有大叫
I do not squeal.
既然如此 那就跟你的手说再见吧
Well, in that case, bid a fond farewell to your hand.
因为没了手 你就跟死了没两样
Because without it, you might as well be talking to the lid.
这玩意效果很强
Strong stuff, this.
会让人排个干净 你确定全部都要
Clears you right out. Sure you need all of it?
(液态催吐剂)
对 我有严重便秘
Yes. I've been backed up something awful.
该好好清理肠胃了
Time to fire a cannonball through me bowels.
祝福你
Bless you.
愿上帝今晚保护你
And may the good Lord protect you tonight,
喝下这些神圣的酒
as you drink in all the holiness you can manage.
喝光吧 小子
Come on, drink up, lads.
你说有两个卫兵 结果有五个
You told me there were two guards, there's five.
两个和五个有什么差别
Two, five, what's the difference?
差了三个
Three.
我会爬上那棵树 慢慢沿着墙前进
I'm gonna scale that tree, edge along the wall.
然后找处柔软的地方跳下去
Then I'll find somewhere soft to break my fall.
击倒一名卫兵 偷走钥匙开门 你在这里等
Take out one of the guards, nick his keys, and open the gate. Now, you wait here.
其实你可以从大门走进去
On the other hand, you could always enter by the gate.
亲爱的 今晚压力特别大吧
Hello, my dear. Stressful night?
他们好像快死了 是得了瘟疫吗
I think they's all dying. Is it the plague?
听说你们有麻烦
Well, I heard you had some trouble,
剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表