剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表
我知道我一定会走到这一步
I always knew I'd end up here.
所以在面对必然的命运之前
So, before I face the inevitable,
我能不能最后一次用我的手 跟你握手
may the last use of my hand be to shake yours?
因为我知道你是个有信用的人
For I know, you to be a gentleman of honour
我将带着你让我学到的教训进入坟墓
and you have taught me a lesson that I will take to my grave.
不好意思
Beg your pardon.
抽筋了是吗
Got the cramps, have you?
对 我也会
Yeah, I get them.
快啊
Come on, then.
你出老千 -出老千
You cheated. -Cheated?
先生 你怎么敢说这种话
How dare you, sir? How?
我没有穿大衣
I am not wearing a coat.
袖子里也没东西 也许你该脱下衣服
I have nothing up my sleeves. Perhaps you should take off yours.
对 也许你也该脱掉衣服以表善意
Yeah, maybe you should remove your clobber as a gesture of goodwill.
也许是我们讲到盖恩斯队长
Maybe it was all that talk of Captain Gaines
和他可怕 凶残
and his terrible, awful, vicious,
又暴♥力♥的蛮横之举破坏了你的夜晚
violent brutalness that put a dampener on your evening.
我们该走了 我感觉到一股敌意
I think we should chuff off, I'm sensing a few hostilenesses.
谢谢各位
Thank you, gentlemen.
来吧 叔叔
Come, my wild mare.
对 我在你眼中看到了
Yes, I seen it in your eyes.
那个过去的道奇 完全没有上流人士的语气
The old Dodger, none of that toff talk.
你什么都没看到
No, you saw nothing.
我看到了
Yes, I did. It was there.
你的内心一直很渴望 那种刺♥激♥和危险的感觉
The thrill, the danger, you live for it. It's like a craving with you.
从我打开襁褓把你抱起来
It was there from the very first day I unwrapped you
开始照顾你的那一天就是这样了
from that swaddling cloth and took you under me wing.
你说我当时一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 浑身发抖
You told me I was naked and shivering.
那是我把你包起来之后的事
Well, this was after I wrapped you. It's all one.
今晚玩得很开心 -对
Tonight was fun. -Yeah.
我们又成为父子搭档了
So, here we are, a team again. Father and son.
不 那是我最后一次胡闹
No. That was my last caper.
我要回去当外科医生了
Now, I am back to being a surgeon.
这国家什么都会咬你
Nothing in this country that don't bite ya.
他快死了 对不对
He's dying, isn't he?
我们能做些什么
What can we do?
握着他的手 送他上路
Hold his hand and see him into the next life.
听说你那小子惹麻烦了
I hear your boy's got himself in some trouble?
别乱说话 专心做眼前的事
You mind your ears and stop talking. You need to focus on the task ahead.
所以我们才需要道奇
For which we needs the Dodge.
别搞砸了 费金 -你会得到他的
Don't cock this up, Fagin. -You'll have him.
我只是得先迎回他的心
I just need to win back the boy's favour.
我们还有一些旧伤疤
There's still a few old wounds.
那我们什么时候可以掌控他 开始发财
So, when can we have him in our embrace? Make a move on the ochre?
由我说的算
When I say.
(制♥作♥人向传统土地所有人 长老 与他们的祖先致敬)
剧集 | 小扒手道奇(2023) | 导航列表