剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表
欧夏 你跟你姐很特别
You and your sister are special, Osha.
我希望你一直这么特别
I want you to stay special.
你今晚想吃多少香料淇淋
How many spice creams are you gonna eat tonight?
我至少要吃四份
I think I'll eat at least four.
你在画什么
What are you drawing?
够了 别看
Stop, don't look!
不公平
It isn't fair.
我什么都跟你分享
I share everything with you
你却爱瞒着我或一个人乱跑
and you hide things from me or run off alone.
我想要有自己的东西 - 为什么
I want to have my own things. - Why?
因为我不想整天腻在一起生活
Because I don't want to do everything together all the time.
但是为什么 - 因为我们不一样
But why? - Because we're not the same.
我们当然一样
Of course we are.
会有这种错觉是因为这里没别的小孩
No, it feels that way because we're the only children here.
你不会好奇外面的样子吗
Don't you wonder what could be out there?
布连多克星以外
Besides Brendok?
不会
No.
为什么不会
Why not?
我要的这里都有了
Everything I need is here.
今晚我们要举♥行♥ 流放后便没再办过的仪式
Tonight, we enact a ceremony we have not performed since our exile.
我们遭到追捕 迫♥害♥ 被逼着躲藏
We were hunted, persecuted, forced into hiding,
只因别人说我们的力量黑暗
all because some would consider our power dark.
违反自然
Unnatural.
我们几乎就要灭绝了
We were on the brink of extinction.
然后 奇迹出现 保佑我们
And then, we were blessed with a miracle.
生命的礼物
The gift of life.
来吧 接下你们的天命
Come. Claim your destiny.
元线相系之物 谁也不能分开
What the Thread has tied together, no one can separate.
一人之力
? The power of one ?
二人之力
? The power of two ?
众人之力
? The power of many ?
一人之力
? The power of one ?
二人之力
? The power of two ?
众人之力
? The power of many ?
一人之力
? The power of one ?
二人之力 众人之力
? The power of two The power of many ?
梅荷安尼塞亚
Mae-ho Aniseya.
你可愿意发誓 在我死后
Do you vow, upon my death,
守护我们女巫会的秘密并延续传统
to protect the secrets of our coven and continue our legacy?
我愿意
I do.
一人之力
? The power of one ?
二人之力
? The power of two ?
众人之力
? The power of many ?
晋升
Ascend.
维洛夏安尼塞亚
Verosha Aniseya.
你可愿意发誓 在我死后
Do you vow, upon my death,
守护我们女巫会的秘密并延续传统
to protect the secrets of our coven and continue our legacy?
我...
I...
愿意
Do.
母亲
Mother!
绝地... - 他们闯入平台
The Jedi... - They've sliced the platform!
他们随时会出现
They will be here at any moment.
藏好孩子们
Hide them.
别动 别发出声音
Do not move. Do not make a sound.
放下武器
Put down your weapons.
别动粗
No violence.
大家好
Good evening.
我是英达拉大♥师♥ 他们是我的同僚
I am Master Indara, and these are my colleagues,
梭尔 科纳卡和我的小学徒托本
Sol, Kelnacca, and my Padawan, Torbin.
我是安尼塞亚 女巫会之母
I am Aniseya, mother of this coven.
我负责保护这群女子
These women are under my protection.
你们擅自闯入
You're trespassing.
原谅我们擅闯
Forgive our intrusion.
我们以为这星球无人居住
We thought this planet was uninhabited.
无所不知的绝地对周遭如此无知
The all-knowing Jedi were ignorant of their surroundings?
我实在难以相信
I find that hard to believe.
欧夏
Osha.
我们无意伤害女巫会 - 但你们还是来了
We mean you and your coven no harm. - And yet here you are.
未先告知 而且携械
Unannounced, armed.
梅 看他们的长袍 还有挂着的剑
Mae. Look at their robes, how they wear their sabers.
回来躲好
Get back here.
听柯若母亲的话
You heard Mother Koril.
你们想怎样
What do you want?
我们担心你们在训练儿童
We are concerned that you are training children.
共和国立法... - 布连多克不归共和国管
The Republic law states-- - Brendok is not a part of the Republic.
这里没有儿童
There are no children here.
出来
Come out.
我们不会伤人
We won't hurt you.
你叫什么名字 - 欧夏
What is your name? - Osha.
欧夏
Osha.
我叫做梭尔
My name is Sol.
欧夏 能见见你的姐妹吗
Osha. May we meet your sister?
她们的父亲呢
Where is their father?
她们没有父亲
They have no father.
那个记号♥
That marking.
今早还没有
It wasn't there this morning.
你窥探我们 - 他们想抢走我们的孩子
You're spying on us? - They want to take our children!
绝地不会抢走孩子
The Jedi do not take children.
住嘴 否则割了你的舌头
Hold your tongue or I'll cut it out for you!
梭尔 不
Sol, no.
欧夏 我觉得你能成为优秀的绝地
I think you would make a very good Jedi, Osha.
想测试自己看看能不能加入吗
Would you like to be tested and see if you could become one?
好 谢谢
Yes, please.
母亲
Mother?
若要你们的小学徒恢复神智
If you want your Padawan returned to his right mind,
奉劝你们全部离开
I suggest you all leave.
马上走
Now.
妈妈 我想让他们看你教我的本事
Mama! I wanna show them what you taught me.
拜托让我接受测试
Please let me take the test.
安尼塞亚母亲 你不能否认绝地有权
Mother Aniseya, you cannot deny that Jedi have the right
测试有潜力的小学徒
to test potential Padawans.
当然要经过你同意
With your permission, of course.
斥候会在白天带欧夏到你们营区
The scouts will bring Osha to your camp at midday.
两名孩子都要
Both girls.
姐妹俩一起
Her sister, too.
感谢你们的配合
We appreciate your cooperation.
请我的顾问集♥合♥
Gather my advisors.
马上去睡觉
Bed, now.
对方直闯核心 我们不能忍♥让
They breached the inner circle, we can't do nothing.
今晚行动 趁月亮还没落下
We make our move tonight, while the moons are high.
柯若母亲 我要你保持冷静
Mother Koril, I urge you to remain calm.
绝地若有丝毫损伤 共和国将消灭我们
One drop of Jedi blood and the Republic would destroy us.
只有四名绝地 谁会记挂他们
There are only four Jedi, who would miss them?
必须让他们测试孩子
We must let them test the girls.
不
No.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
欧夏想这么做
Osha wants to do it.
欧夏还是个孩子
Osha is a child.
她够大了 懂自己要什么
She is old enough to know what she wants.
我让这对女孩诞生
I did not bring the girls into this world
可不是为了送给一群疯僧
so we could lose them to a bunch of deranged monks.
这由不得你作主
It is not your decision.
我说了算
It is mine.
我已经决定了
And I've made it.
是我产下她们
I carried them.
我创造出她们
I created them.
你就不怕绝地发现你用什么创造方法
And what happens if the Jedi discover how you created them?
这场测试会出现两种结果
This test has two outcomes.
通过或是失败
A pass or a fail.
如果测试通过 孩子们会离开
If they pass, the girls leave.
剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表