剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
「你伴着我 我伴着你」 -「永远如一 但生为二体」
"You are with me. I am with you." -"Always one, but born as two."
晋升是关于害怕却依然向前
Ascension is about walking through fear.
关于牺牲一部分的自己
It is about sacrificing a part of yourself.
我想当绝地 妈妈 我真的想
I want to be a Jedi, Mama. I do.
必须让他们测试孩子
We must let them test the girls.
你就不怕绝地发现你用什么创造方法
And what happens if the Jedi discover how you created them?
我不会放人
I won't let it happen.
欧夏 - 梅
Osha! - Mae!
不 我抓紧你了
No! I got you.
梅纵火 导致全家罹难
Mae started a fire that killed her entire family.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
绝地是罪有应得
The Jedi got what they deserved.
他们侵略我们家园
They invaded our home.
布连多克星的事 你没隐瞒我吗
Have you told me everything that happened on Brendok?
你那时年纪太小
You were very young.
有人在吗 听得见吗
Hello? Is anybody there? Can you hear me?
表明身分
Identify yourself.
我叫做...
My name is--
梅
Oh, Mae.
我这十六年来总想着要对你说什么
I've had 16 years to think about what I would say to you.
所以你好好听着
So you're going to listen.
(布连多克星)
(十六年前)
那边 那边
Right there. Right there.
小学徒 吃点东西
You must eat, Padawan.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
武技族下厨 可别不赏脸
It's unwise to insult a Wookiee's cooking.
我只是吃腻了努纳鸡腿
I'm just sick of eating Nuna legs.
而且我想回科罗森
And I want to go home to Coruscant.
我知道 但我们身负任务
I know. But we're on a mission.
我们待了七周了
We've been here for seven weeks.
这里根本没人
And there's no one here,
如果要找什么东西 早该找到了吧
and if we were going to find something, we probably would've found it by now.
根据一百年前的记载 因为超太空事故
A hundred years ago, this planet was catalogued as lifeless
这里被列为无生命星球
because of a hyperspace disaster.
可是这颗布连多克星却生意盎然
Yet this planet, Brendok, is thriving.
这里有植物 好棒呢
So there's some plants here. Big deal.
小学徒 冷静点
Calm yourself, Padawan.
别绕着自己的焦虑打转
Do not center around your anxieties.
要是我能知道这趟任务
Well, if only I knew that what we were doing
多重要或是有什么意义就好了
was somehow important or meaningful...
我们在寻找汇聚点
We are looking for a vergence.
什么是汇聚点
What's a vergence?
以某一处为中心而集中的一股原力能量
A concentration of Force energy centered around a location.
汇聚点能创造出 我们在这星球上看到的生命
A vergence could create life like what we see on this planet.
这样的力量应该加以研究
It's a power that should be studied.
加以保护
Protected.
身为绝地 没什么比这更重要了
Nothing could be more important to the Jedi.
这是崇高的任务
This is a noble mission.
我的小学徒心不在焉 不懂得汇聚点的重要性
My Padawan is too distracted to appreciate the significance of a vergence.
我们也不能确定那就是此处生命的起因
Nor are we sure that it's the cause of life on Brendok.
他心烦意乱 失去平衡
He was disturbed. Unbalanced.
是你心烦意乱
You were disturbed.
别混淆你自己和托本的情绪
Do not confuse Torbin's feelings with your own.
我不会给他解答让他安心
I do not tell him answers to ease his mind.
我教他自己去找寻答案
I teach him to seek the answers for himself.
你不同意吗
You disagree?
所以我有小学徒 而你却没有
That's why I have a Padawan and you do not.
我们分头走
We'll split up then.
梭尔 沿着河流
Sol, follow the river.
我们还没走过北地
We haven't covered the Northlands yet.
晚点营区见 - 好
Meet us back at the camp. - Okay.
梅
Mae?
你怎么知道我在这
How did you know I was here?
只要看不到你 我就来这里找
When I can't find you, I look here.
苯荅树真美
The bunta tree's so beautiful.
梅 放开它
Let it go, Mae!
住手
Stop!
你干么老是做这种事
Why do you always have to do things like that?
你干么老是独自跑开
Why do you always run off alone?
「你伴着我 我伴着你」
"You are with me. I am with you."
小欧
Oshie!
「我伴着你」
"I am with you"?
「永远如一 但生为二体」
"Always one, but born as two."
「上有星闪烁
"As above sits the stars...
下有海辽阔
"and below lies the sea...
我把你给你...」
"I give you you..."
你们为什么乱跑
What are you doing here?
我说过多少次了 外头不安全
How many times have I told you? It is not safe out here.
抱歉 柯若母亲
Sorry, Mother Koril.
违反规则是要吃苦头的
There will be consequences for breaking the rules.
不公平 - 规则是为了保护你们
It isn't fair. The rules are for your safety.
跟我走吧 快点
Now follow me. Quickly.
英达拉 听得见吗
Indara. Can you read me?
这里还有别人
We are not alone.
英达拉 听得见吗
Indara, can you read me?
《侍者》
第一季第七集
两位姑娘
Girls!
敌人可不会事先警告才出手
Your enemies will not warn you before they attack!
起来
Get up.
阻挡我
Block me!
非常好 梅
Excellent, Mae.
欧夏 你没拿出好表现
Osha, I expect more from you.
孩子们回房♥
Girls, to your room.
这里有原力异教
A Force cult. Here?
她们应该是女巫
I think they are witches.
暗夜姐妹
Nightsisters?
目前情报不足
We do not have all the information.
况且暗夜姐妹不养育幼儿
Besides, Nightsisters don't raise younglings.
更别说训练了
Let alone train them.
她们不把那对姑娘当孩子看待
They do not treat the girls like children.
我们该返回飞船 向议会请益
We should return to the ship. Ask the Council for guidance.
我担心那对女孩的安危
I fear for the girls' safety.
女巫今晚准备进行某种仪式
The witches prepare for a ceremony tonight.
要是小女孩有危险呢
What if the girls are in danger?
英达拉 我知道你会 听从议会的命令 但是我坚持
Indara, I know you would defer to the Council, but I insist.
跟我去 你看了就明白
Come with me. See what I have seen.
是老式平台电梯 这里一定是旧矿场
It's an old platform elevator. This must be an old mining site.
科纳卡 破解控制装置
Kelnacca, slice the controls.
我要独自前去
I'm going in alone.
师♥父♥ 让我们护送你
Master, we must escort you.
一起进入太冒险 对方会感到威胁
It's too risky to go in as a group. They'll take it as a threat.
对方超过五十人
There are over 50 of them.
五十名女性 加上两名孩童
Fifty women, and only two children.
我们应该一起行动
We should go as a team.
好吧
Fine.
但务必提高警觉
But we must be vigilant.
大家好
Good evening.
我是英达拉大♥师♥ 他们是我的同僚
I am Master Indara, and these are my colleagues,
梭尔 科纳卡和我的小学徒托本
Sol, Kelnacca, and my Padawan, Torbin.
我是安尼塞亚 女巫会之母
I am Aniseya, mother of this coven.
我负责保护这群女子
These women are under my protection.
你们擅自闯入
You're trespassing.
原谅我们擅闯
Forgive our intrusion.
我们以为这星球无人居住
We thought this planet was uninhabited.
无所不知的绝地对周遭如此无知
The all-knowing Jedi were ignorant of their surroundings?
我实在难以相信
I find that hard to believe.
托本 绝地小学徒...
Torbin, Jedi Padawan...
博纳丹星的贫民之子
Son of paupers from the planet Bonadan.
你走了这么远 下场却是受困于此
You've traveled so far, only to become trapped on this planet.
剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表