剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
去寇法尔带科纳卡离开并拦下梅
Extract Kelnacca from his post on Khofar and intercept Mae.
你要帮我
I need your help.
我需要你一起出任务
I need you to come with me on this mission.
科纳卡在里头
Kelnacca is in there.
要怎么找到他
How do we find him?
靠追踪专家
We have a tracker.
如果到时候她不听我的
If it comes to it, and she doesn't listen to me,
你就得阻止她
you need to stop her.
不容我再迟疑一次
I can't hesitate a second time.
塑造我们的不是失去
We're not defined by what we lose.
而是我们保留的部分
We're defined by what we survive.
你保留下来的很多
You've survived a lot.
保持安静
Keep down the volume.
最好别招惹这里的生物
We don't want to know what lives out here.
梭尔
Sol!
你错了 欧夏还活着让情况彻底改变
You were wrong. Osha being alive changes everything.
我要向绝地自首 - 他会杀了你
I'll turn myself over to the Jedi. - He'll kill you.
那他得先找到我
He'd have to find me first.
他来了
He's here.
欧夏 快跑
Osha, run!
匹普
Pip?
匹普
Pip?
你还好吗
You're all right?
欧夏 快跑
Osha, run!
带平民到船上
Civilian to the ship.
平民 到船上
Civilian, to the ship.
《侍者》
第一季第五集
巴佐 来 我们跟着他
Bazil! Come on, let's follow him.
约德 我们一定要回去
Yord! We have to go back.
你受伤了 - 我没事
You're injured. - I'm fine.
梭尔对我下令
Sol gave me an order.
欧夏 别逼我强迫你走
Osha. I don't want to have to subdue you but I will.
快点
Come on.
梭尔大♥师♥
Master Sol.
你是谁
Who are you?
你...不认得我了吗
You... don't remember me?
我感觉到熟悉的气息
I sense something familiar.
你拿着绝地的武器
You carry a Jedi weapon.
但你不是绝地
But you are no Jedi.
你被捕了 罪名是杀害英达拉大♥师♥...
You're under arrest for the murder of Master Indara, the murder of--
杀害托本大♥师♥
The murder of Master Torbin...
杀害科纳卡大♥师♥以及纵火烧死家人
...the murder of Master Kelnacca, and the fire that killed your family.
是你训练梅
You trained Mae.
露出面孔吧
Show your face.
然后让你读取我的心思
And let you read my thoughts?
办不到
No. No. No.
哪有师♥父♥会不敢让弟♥子♥看真面目
What Master hides his face from his pupil?
你说呢
You tell me.
洁季 - 洁季是绝地
Jecki. - Jecki is a Jedi.
她能照顾自己
She can take care of herself.
我要带你去避难 那家伙太危险
I need to get you to safety. That thing is too dangerous.
约德 他到底是什么
What is he, Yord?
我不知道
I don't know.
他不守格斗规则
He doesn't follow the rules of combat.
他的动作毫无章法...
And there's no method to his movements, it--
完全说不通
It doesn't make sense.
他占据我的心神 而且挥之不去
He gets into your head and he stays there.
我母亲做得到
My mother could do that.
占据绝地的心神
Get inside a Jedi's head.
我见过
I saw it once.
我们要继续前进
We have to keep moving.
巴佐呢
Where's Bazil?
快点 继续走
Come on! Keep moving.
你拿走科纳卡大♥师♥的剑
You took Master Kelnacca's saber?
梅 你要向这位小学徒看齐
Mae, you can learn from this Padawan.
她忠于师门
She's a loyal pupil.
约德
Yord.
关掉光剑
Turn off your saber.
快点 光会吸引那个
Do it. The light attracts them.
吸引哪个
Attracts what?
我们慢慢走
We go slowly.
胆小鬼
Coward.
你居然背叛我
You were going to betray me.
饶了我吧
Forgive me.
师♥父♥ 我太弱了
Master, I was weak.
你一直都很弱
You've always been weak.
欧夏
Osha.
欧夏 怎么了
Osha. What is it?
我们必须回去
We have to go back.
拜托 别这样
Please, don't.
他会杀了他们
He's gonna kill them.
他会杀光他们
He's gonna kill them all.
跟我走
Follow me.
快跑
Run!
不
No!
洁季
Jecki.
是那生物的名字
Was that its name?
她只是个孩子
She was a child.
是你带她来的
You brought her here.
你好
Hello.
你真的没想到是我
You really didn't know it was me?
隐约怀疑也没有
Not even deep down?
你从背后偷袭我
You attack me while my back is turned?
太不像绝地了吧
Not very Jedi of you.
你到底是什么
What are you?
我没有名字
I have no name.
但你这样的绝地可能会叫我...西斯
But the Jedi like you might call me... Sith.
为何要冒险现身
Why risk discovery?
我...
Well, I...
我本来戴着面具
I did wear a mask.
你要什么
What do you want?
自♥由♥
Freedom.
随心所欲 自♥由♥运用我的能力
The freedom to wield my power the way I like.
不必听从你这样的绝地
Without having to answer to Jedi like you.
我要一名弟♥子♥
I want a pupil,
一名侍者
an Acolyte.
但这一个...违背我们的约定
But this one... went back on our deal.
她害我曝光
She exposed me.
所以我今天不能留下活口
So, now I have to kill every single last one of you.
定规则的不是我
I don't make the rules.
是绝地
The Jedi do.
绝地说我不能存在
And the Jedi say I can't exist.
他们看到我的脸 就全都得死
They see my face, they all die.
看看你们两个
Aw, look at you two.
回到你们的起点
Right back where you started.
是你
You.
很意外吧
Surprise.
梭尔
Sol!
欧夏
Osha.
这就是你的师♥父♥
This is your Master?
他对你做了那些事之后 你还信任他
You trust him even after everything he did to you?
他的心被黑暗扭曲了
His mind is twisted by darkness.
我接受了自己的黑暗
I've accepted my darkness.
你又是怎么处理你的黑暗
What have you done with yours?
梭尔
Sol.
绝地不会攻击空手之人
The Jedi do not attack the unarmed.
规则...规则
Rules, rules, rules.
不受规则约束 就不会破坏规则
If you never follow them, you never have to break them.
我爱你 匹普
I love you, Pip.
剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表