剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
那对双生子...她们怎么诞生的
The twins... how were they created?
我担心那对女孩的安危
I fear for the girls' safety.
只有汇聚点能产生这种力量
Only a vergence could create that type of power.
要怎么告诉议会
What will we tell the Council?
梅烧毁女巫的堡垒 而所有人都死了
Mae burned down the witches' fortress and everyone was lost.
真怪
How odd.
在多年后现身 被我们自己人教过
Turns up all these years later, trained by one of our own.
恐怕梅只是小卒 她师♥父♥另有重大图谋
I fear Mae is only a small part of her Master's larger plan.
他说最后一课由我来教自己
He says, "Your final lesson is one you teach yourself.
要我不靠武器杀死绝地
"You will kill a Jedi without a weapon."
你忘了我们的身分吗
Have you forgotten who we are?
你怎么能忘本
Where we come from?
他们对你洗♥脑♥
They've brainwashed you.
我们要找到你的师♥父♥
We need to find your Master.
但是首先 你跟我要谈一谈
But first, you and I are going to talk.
在意识表层之下的是强大的情感
Below the surface of consciousness are powerful emotions.
愤怒 恐惧
Anger. Fear.
欲望
Desire.
那是通往黑暗面之路
That's the path to the dark side.
感官剥夺头盔
A sensory deprivation headpiece.
试戴看看 只剩下自己和原力
Try it on. So it's just you and the Force.
和随身的东西
And what you bring with you.
欧夏
Osha?
不
No!
梅 我看见梅
Mae. I saw Mae.
她伸出了手
She had her hand outstretched.
她要杀梭尔
She was killing Sol.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她拿着光剑
She had a saber in her hand.
但是她没用上
But she didn't use it.
你看到的是未来
This is the future you saw.
她能不靠武器杀人
She can kill with no weapon.
但未来并非注定
But the future isn't fixed.
我还能阻止她
I can still stop her.
你没飞船 我开我的去
With what ship? I'm taking mine.
你知道地点吗
And going where, exactly?
我看到他们在哪里
I've seen where they are.
所以我们一起去
So we go together.
看谁先找到她
And see who gets to her first.
这是哪里
Where are we?
布连多克星
Brendok.
为什么
Why?
我会联络雯奈丝翠大♥师♥
I will contact Master Vernestra.
绝地会过来跟我们碰面
The Jedi will meet us here.
为什么
Why?
这星球上有一处汇聚点
There is a vergence on this planet.
既然你和欧夏都活着
Now that you and Osha are both alive,
我就能证明
I can prove it.
证明
Prove it?
证明什么
Prove what?
证明我们的母亲该被杀死
That murdering our mother was justified?
你的不幸和女巫会的遭遇是一场意外
What happened to you, to your coven was an accident.
意外
An accident?
如果是意外 你怎么不告诉欧夏
If it was an accident then why didn't you tell Osha?
你为何要骗她
Why did you lie to her?
为何要嫁祸给我
Why did you blame it on me?
是你点了火
You started that fire.
你不让人出去
You locked everyone in.
因为绝地入侵我们的家
Because the Jedi invaded our home.
是你们四个闯进去 害死大家
Everyone in there died because of the four of you.
我们的干预是正确的
It was right for us to intervene.
我最遗憾的是无法将你们两人都救了
My biggest regret is that I wasn't able to save you both.
你和欧夏不是双生子
You and Osha are not twins.
你们甚至不是姐妹
You're not even sisters.
你们是...
You're--
逃生艇
The escape ship!
梅
Mae!
绝地 地狱见了
See you in hell, Jedi.
《侍者》
第一季第八集
希望有超光速引擎
I wish this thing had a hyperdrive.
他太大 无法跟来
He's too big to follow us in here.
匹普 坐稳了
Brace yourself, Pip.
(科罗森星)
雯奈丝翠大♥师♥ 雷恩库特议员来见你
Master Vernestra, uh, Senator Rayencourt's here to see you.
他人呢
Where is he?
就在里头
Um, he's in there.
你让他进控制室
You let him in the control room?
议员
Senator.
抱歉来得冒昧
Apologies for my intrusion.
哪儿的话
Not at all.
听说你进行超太空飞行 我很讶异
I was surprised when they said you were traveling through hyperspace.
你的胃还好吧
How is your stomach?
其实是头 我没事
It's my head, actually. And I'm fine.
你找我想必有急事
This must be urgent to wait for me here.
我听见令人担忧的传闻
I've heard some disturbing things.
你听见什么
What have you heard?
你在调查一桩凶杀案
That you are running a murder investigation
却没向参议会报告
without reporting it to the Senate.
目前仍在内部调查中
I'm keeping this internal for the moment.
只要没有更大的威胁
I have the authority to take independent action
我有权独♥立♥行动
if there's no larger threat.
你怎知道没更大威胁
How can you know there is no larger threat?
受害者全是绝地
All the victims were Jedi.
受害者不只一名
There are multiple victims?
我就快抓到嫌犯了
I am very close to apprehending the suspect.
嫌犯是绝地吗
Is the suspect a Jedi?
很接近 感谢你的关心
Very close. Thank you for your concern.
你不喜欢我
You don't like me.
你认为我主张
You think my campaign
对绝地做外部审查是基于私仇
for an external review of the Jedi is a personal vendetta.
我个人认为是的
If you want my honest opinion, yes.
好 听听我的想法
Good. Here's mine.
我认为绝地体系庞大 权力不受制约 伪装成宗教
I think the Jedi are a massive system of unchecked power, posing as a religion,
实则是异端 妄想控制不可控之事
a delusional cult that claims to control the uncontrollable.
我们不控制原力 - 不是原力
We don't control the Force. -Not the Force.
是你们的情感
Your emotions.
你们一副善良与自♥制♥的形象
You project an image of goodness and restraint,
但你们迟早有人会崩溃
but it's only a matter of time before one of you snaps.
此事无可避免 到时谁阻止得了那个人
And when, not "if", that happens, who will be strong enough to stop him?
这样的观点
That's certainly an opinion
在参议会中并非主流
and not one shared by the rest of the Senate.
我的同事大多无法想象少了绝地的银河
The majority of my colleagues can't imagine a galaxy without the Jedi.
而我也能理解
And I can understand why.
人们只要仰望英雄
When you're looking up to heroes,
就不必面对眼前的一切
you don't have to face what's right in front of you.
议员 还有事吗
Is that all, Senator?
我已经向卓立克议长报告你们的不透明
I have reported your lack of transparency to Chancellor Drellik.
他可能会邀你去向参议会说明
He may invite you to a Senate tribunal for an update.
希望到时候你已经逮到这名嫌犯
I hope, for your sake, you have this suspect in custody by then.
祝你好运
Good luck.
不 你们怎么说的
No, what is it you say?
「愿原力与你同在」
"May the Force be with you."
你真的不打算说我们要去哪里
So you're really not going to tell me where we're going.
一起去 不然都别去
We go together or we don't go at all.
挺公平的
That seems fair.
我让你觉得我是讲公平的人吗
Did I give you the impression that I was a fair person?
是的
Yes, you did.
你跟我姐有协议 你期待她守信
You made a deal with my sister and you expected her to uphold it.
那很公平 这件事也是
That's fair. And so is this.
欧夏
剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表