剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
欧夏有双生姐姐
Osha has a twin sister?
她叫做梅
Her name is Mae.
你的样子跟她毫无分别
You look exactly like her.
又发生一起事件
There's been another incident.
你去调查
Go investigate.
面对过去吧 托本大♥师♥
Face the past, Master Torbin.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我们以为那样做没错
We thought we were doing the right thing.
她想杀死四名绝地
She wants to kill four Jedi.
十六年前派驻在布连多克星的
Stationed on Brendok 16 years ago.
有英达拉 托本 科纳卡和你
Indara, Torbin, Kelnacca, and you.
她想杀你
She wants to kill you.
她毁了我的人生
She destroyed my life.
她杀了我家人
She killed my family.
悲痛无益
This is grief.
放下吧
Let it go.
小欧
Oshie?
(布连多克星)
(十六年前)
梅
Mae?
你怎么知道我在这
How did you know I was here?
只要看不到你 我就来这里找
When I can't find you, I look here.
苯荅树真美
The bunta tree's so beautiful.
欧夏 但这树很危险
But Osha, it's dangerous.
不吃就没事
Only if we eat it.
梅 放开它
Let it go, Mae.
住手
Stop!
你干么老是做这种事
Why do you always have to do things like that?
你干么老是独自跑开
Why do you always run off alone?
我不想接受晋升
I don't wanna do the Ascension.
那只是个仪式
It's just a ceremony.
而且我们会一起接受
Besides, we'll do it together.
走吧
Come on.
我们能再待一下吗
Can we stay here a little longer?
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
「你伴着我 我伴着你」
"You are with me. I am with you."
小欧
Oshie!
「我伴着你」
"I am with you"?
「永远如一 但生为二体」
"Always one, but born as two."
「上有星闪烁
"As above sits the stars...
下有海辽阔
"and below lies the sea...
我把你给你...
"I give you you..."
你将我给我」
"And you give me me."
你们为什么乱跑
What are you doing here?
我说过多少次了 外头不安全
How many times have I told you? It is not safe out here.
抱歉 柯若母亲
Sorry, Mother Koril.
违反规则是要吃苦头的
There will be consequences for breaking the rules.
不公平
It isn't fair.
我够大了 可以到堡垒墙外
I'm old enough to go outside the fortress walls.
规则是为了保护你们
The rules are for your safety.
跟我走吧
Now, come with me.
快点
Quickly.
《侍者》
第一季第三集
我们能吃香料淇淋吗
May we have some spice creams?
偷跑出去的小姑娘没得吃
Those are not for little girls who run away from home.
我不小了 - 柯若母亲 拜托
I'm not little anymore. - Please, Mother Koril.
晋升仪式后再吃
After the Ascension ceremony.
让她们吃香料淇淋
Let them have some spice creams.
妈妈 - 妈妈
Mama! - Mama!
我的甜心宝贝怎么能没有甜点
My sweet girls must have sweet treats.
柯若 你同意吧
Don't you think so, Koril?
去吧 别忘了到交谊厅找我受训
Go. Meet me in the common room for your training session.
安尼塞亚母亲
Mother Aniseya.
她们又跑出堡垒了
They left the fortress again.
被人瞧见了吗
Did anyone see them?
我认为没有
I do not believe so.
有看到来访的绝地吗
Any sign of the visiting Jedi?
没有
None.
斥候认为他们把飞船移到内陆
Our scouts think they've moved their ship inland.
我说过我们女巫待在这星球很安全
I told you this planet would be a safe haven for our coven. Hmm?
如果欧夏一直乱跑 就无法保持安全
It is not going to stay safe if Osha keeps running away.
你有话想说
You want to say something?
柯若 想说就说吧
Speak your mind, Koril.
我一直听从你的领导 来养育双胞胎
As our leader, I've always deferred to you when raising the twins,
但你太宽容了
but you're too lenient.
严格管教是必须的
A firm hand is required.
欧夏想试探底线 孩子这么做很平常
Osha is testing her boundaries. It's normal behavior for a child.
那对双生姐妹不是平常的孩子
The twins are not normal children.
众生都被同一条元线连结着
All living things are connected by the same Thread.
这条元线串起了万物
A Thread woven through all of existence.
有人称之为原力
Some call it a Force
还声称能运用
and claim to use it.
但我们知道元线并非供人驱使的力量
But we know the Thread is not a power you wield.
牵动元线 能改变一切
Pull the Thread. Change everything.
它将你和你的命运绑在一起
It ties you to your destiny.
连系了你和其他人
It binds you to others.
停 - 你先停
Stop. - You stop.
一人之力
The power of one.
欧夏 专心
Osha. Pay attention.
停 - 你先停
Stop it! - You stop.
停 - 你先停
Stop! - You stop!
住手
Stop.
二人之力
The power of two.
今晚的仪式 你们会体验到众人之力
And tonight, at the ceremony, you will experience the power of many.
专心
Pay attention.
不要干扰我
Stop distracting me.
两位姑娘
Girls.
欧夏
Osha!
放开我 - 你放开我
Let go of me! You let go of me!
敌人可不会事先警告才出手
Your enemies will not warn you before they attack.
起来
Get up.
阻挡我
Block me.
非常好 梅
Excellent, Mae.
欧夏 你没拿出好表现
Osha, I expect more from you.
孩子们回房♥
Girls, to your room.
欧夏 你在烦恼什么
What is troubling you, Osha?
她在紧张今晚的事
She's nervous about tonight.
是真的吗
Is this true?
她害怕
She's scared.
让你妹妹自己说
Let your sister answer.
我不想接受晋升
I don't wanna do the Ascension.
但这样我们才会成为女巫
But that's how we become witches.
我可能不想要当女巫
I don't know if I wanna be a witch.
你当然想要
Of course you want that.
不 是你想要 - 孩子们
No, you want that. Girls.
来
Come.
手握着
Ah! Hold hands.
你们俩是姐妹
This is your sister.
你们在出生前就被元线绑在一起
The Thread tied you together before you were born.
跟对方说爱她
Tell her you love her.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
小欧 别怕
Don't be afraid, Oshie.
晋升是关于害怕却依然向前
Ascension is about walking through fear.
关于牺牲一部分的自己
It is about sacrificing a part of yourself.
众人之力 而非一人之力
The power of many instead of the power of one.
你想要别的体验 不要这种生活
You think you want something different than life in this coven.
那只是因为你还小
But that is because you are young.
银河不接受我们这样的女性
The galaxy is not a place that welcomes women like us.
排斥我们这种能力的女巫
Witches who have the abilities we do.
剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表