剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表
你必须徒手杀死那武技族
You have to kill the Wookiee without a weapon.
你师♥父♥要你... - 你跟他达成什么协议
Your Master wants you to-- - What kind of deal did you make with him?
我没有 我们没协议什么
I didn't. Uh, we didn't exactly.
我只是欠他人情
I... I just owe him.
你也知道 他会笼络人心
You know how he is, he collects people.
我没看过他的脸 你呢
I've never seen his face. Have you?
你知道我没看过
You know I haven't.
看 就在前面 周围地带
Oh, look, there it is. The perimeter.
我的妹妹居然是绝地败类
I can't believe my sister's Jedi scum.
她跟你说话时是什么样子
What was she like when you spoke to her?
老实说 她似乎需要别人拉一把
She seemed in over her head, honestly.
看起来她很喜欢那名绝地大♥师♥
She seemed really fond of that one Jedi Master.
他叫什么来着 梭尔
What was his name again? Sol?
不管他 继续走吧
Anyways, let's get going.
服务真周到 你跟新的一样
I'm glad we got you serviced. It's like the day we met!
匹普 我也很想帮你整理
Yeah, I would do that if I had the tools, Pip.
但我没工具 - 欧夏
But I don't have those, all right? - Osha!
梭尔
Sol.
我刚去找你 洁季说你走了
I went to find you and Jecki said you already left.
抱歉我不告而别
I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye.
你要帮我
I need your help.
我需要你一起出任务
I need you to come with me on this mission.
你要我重新加入绝地
You want me to rejoin the Jedi?
不是正式的
Well, not officially.
你需要靠我抓到她
You need me, so you can get to her.
梭尔 我做不到
Sol, I can't.
当我告诉梅你还活着 她的眼神软化了
When I told Mae you were alive, her eyes softened.
她变成了不一样的人
She became a different person.
如果你愿意 他们会准许我们一起去
If you come, they will allow us both to go.
我不希望梅受伤
I don't want Mae to get hurt.
我知道你也不希望
I know you don't, either.
她心中仍有善良面
There is still good in her.
那部分的她是爱着你的
The part of her that loves you.
她杀了人
She's a murderer.
但她依然是你的家人
But she is still your family.
好吧
Fine.
但我不♥穿♥那套平民长袍
But I am not wearing that civilian robe.
组织派科纳卡大♥师♥去寇法尔星
The Order stationed Master Kelnacca on Khofar,
但已经一年多没有他的消息
but no one has heard from him in over a year.
他也没回复我们的警示传讯
He's been unresponsive to our warning transmissions.
该地区的通讯塔可能故障了
Communication towers in the area may be down.
这次任务难度不低 建议大家别走散了
Due to the difficulty of this mission... I advise all of you to stick together.
真抱歉
Hey! I'm so sorry.
那是谁
Who is that?
那是巴佐
That's Bazil.
那位先生或小姐也是队友
Is he, or they, with us?
平民 有疑问吗
Any questions, civilian?
没有 约德 你的说明很清楚
No. No. Very comprehensive briefing, Yord.
我们要找武技族 他高大又多毛
We're looking for a Wookiee. He's big and hairy.
你要交出爆能枪
You're gonna need to hand that blaster over.
这是我的了
Well, it's mine now.
那是绝地组织的物品
It's actually the property of the Jedi Order.
所以抱歉了 我一定要让你交出来
So, I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist that you hand it over.
当地人说他进了森林就没再出来
The locals say he ventured off into the forest and never came back.
科纳卡在里头
Kelnacca is in there.
要怎么找到他
How do we find him?
靠追踪专家
We have a tracker.
约德...你听得懂那只巴佐说什么吗
Yord. Yord. Yord. Do you understand what the Bazil is saying?
巴佐是他的名字 我听得懂
His name is Bazil. And yes.
虽然小学徒大多想学希里武语
Although most Padawans want to learn Shyriiwook,
但我自己选了一门细致一点的语言
I took it upon myself to learn a language a little more nuanced.
你不开心吗 我也不想出这趟任务
Okay, well, if you're upset I'm on this mission, join the club.
我没有不开心 我是担心你出事
I'm not upset. I am concerned for your safety.
约德 帮我个忙
Yord, I need to ask you a favor.
梭尔认为梅还有救
Sol thinks that Mae can be saved.
梭尔大♥师♥是英明的绝地
Master Sol is a wise Jedi.
他一定有理由才会认为梅肯听你的话
He must have reason to suspect Mae will listen to what you have to say.
但如果到时候她不听我的
But if it comes to it, and she doesn't listen to me,
你就得阻止她
you need to stop her.
我下不了手
I won't be able to do it.
欧夏... - 拜托
Osha-- - Please.
不容我再迟疑一次
I can't hesitate a second time.
我们从幼徒时期就认识了
I've known you since we were younglings.
梅的事一直是你的伤口
Mae has always been your wound.
梭尔或许是带你来面对她
Maybe Sol brought you here to face her,
但也许他是要你面对自己
but maybe he brought you here to face yourself.
我们快跟上吧
We need to catch up.
走吧
Come on.
怎么了
What is it?
他说这里不对劲
He says there's something wrong here.
有不好的东西
Something rotten.
继续前进 保持安静
Keep up the pace, keep down the volume.
生态资料不足 但最好别招惹这里的生物
We don't know, and we don't want to know what lives out here.
欧夏
Osha.
梭尔
Sol!
都退开
Stand down!
我来处理
I have it.
它直接扑向光剑 - 光会吸引它
It went straight for the saber. - It's attracted to light.
继续走
Let's move.
天快黑了
It'll be dark soon.
怎么了
What is it?
我能感觉到刚才的生物
I was able to sense that creature.
但我打扰了它 结果它死了
But I disturbed it, and now it's dead.
能见到任何生物化为原力
It's always an honor to get to witness anything or anyone
都是一种荣幸
transform into the Force.
但你见过的死亡比我多就是了
Although you've had more experience with death than I have.
我无法像真正的绝地看淡死亡
Well, I could never accept death as a true Jedi should.
真正的绝地
A true Jedi?
我放不下失去的痛
I couldn't accept what I'd lost.
那太不公平了
How unfair it felt.
我无法不怨恨我姐姐
The resentment that I felt for my sister,
尽管我同时也想念她
even though I missed her, at the same time.
塑造我们的不是失去
We're not defined by what we lose.
而是我们保留的部分
We're defined by what we survive.
你保留下来的很多
You've survived a lot.
快点 不远了 大概再往南走十分钟
Come on, it's not too far. Probably ten minutes south of here.
我们快到了
We're just gonna make it.
不行 不能停在这里
No. No, no, no. You can't stop now.
终点有个武技族等着我对付
I have to fight a Wookiee after this trek.
我想休息一下 你不会不接受吧
I'd like to rest for a minute, if that's all right with you.
不接受也没办法
It's not, but okay.
这不是考验
It's not a test.
什么
What?
这不是考验
It's not a test.
他说是「最后一课」
He calls it the "final lesson."
他说最后一课由我来教自己
He says, "Your final lesson is one you teach yourself.
要我不靠武器杀死绝地
"You will kill a Jedi without a weapon."
攻击手无寸铁之人彻底违背绝地的信念
Attacking a defenseless person goes against everything the Jedi stands for.
要怎么不靠武器杀死这样的人
How do you kill someone like that? Unarmed?
这不是考验 这根本办不到
It's not a test. It's impossible.
这...
It's...
这并非办不到 你知道的
It's not impossible. You know that.
这是我最大的心愿 但就是办不到
I want this more than anything, but it's impossible.
如果我不做 他会杀了我
And if I don't do it, he'll kill me.
你根本不在乎
You don't even care.
我在乎
I care.
好吧
Here.
我去找水给你
I'm gonna find you more water.
你没说错
You're right.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表