剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
乌耶达星昨晚有一名绝地遇害
Last night, a Jedi was murdered on Ueda.
嫌犯的外型与你相符
The suspect matched your description.
我们抓到一名嫌犯
We have a suspect in custody.
是你的前学徒 欧夏安尼塞亚
An old Padawan of yours... Osha Aniseya.
我们打算逃走
We're planning an escape.
安全漏洞
Security breach.
请准许我去卡莱克星亲手逮捕欧夏归案
I request permission to go to Carlac and bring Osha in myself.
她有姐姐
She had a sister?
她有个双生姐姐
She had a twin.
梅
Mae?
欧夏
Osha.
梅还活着
Mae is alive.
我相信你
I believe you.
(欧列迦星)
(地方绝地圣殿)
谁做的
孩子 绝地圣殿不是游乐场
快离开
我在这里 来啊
Hello! I'm over here, come on!
这是最后警告
托本大♥师♥
Master Torbin.
我们有事还没了结
We have unfinished business.
拿出全力攻击我
Attack me with all your strength.
圣殿遭人闯入 彻底检查
There's been a break-in. Check the entire temple.
有人入侵
Someone's here.
《侍者》
第一季第二集
小学徒
Hey, Padawan.
试试看再极化动力联结器
You could try repolarizing the power couplings.
谢谢 你是飞行员吧
Thanks. You must be a pilot, then?
不 我是技丁
No. I'm a meknek.
那工作很危险
That's dangerous.
我以为R2机器人才做船外维修
I thought that only R2 droids did the outer ship work.
宇航机器人都能做
Well, any astromech can do the job.
但我比机器人好沟通 而且也灵活多了
But I'm better company than a droid. And, um, way more flexible.
抱歉 匹普
I'm sorry, Pip.
匹普也很灵活
Pip is also very flexible.
梭尔大♥师♥
Master Sol.
我反对不拘束犯人
I must protest over not restraining the prisoner.
她曾逃脱过
She has escaped once before.
你还认为是她杀了英达拉
You still think she killed Indara.
你不认为吗
You don't?
就算她的姐姐还活着
Even if her sister was alive,
不曾受训的梅也打不过绝地大♥师♥
Mae would not have the training to defeat a Jedi Master.
欧夏已经六年没受训
Osha hasn't trained in six years.
就算这个双生子理论是真的
Let's say this, this twin theory holds true.
她们也可能是共谋
They could be working together.
约德 别让恐惧影响了判断
Yord, don't let fear affect your judgment.
双生子 欧夏有双生姐姐
Twins? Osha has a twin sister?
她叫做梅
Her name is Mae.
本以为她在十六年前死了
She was presumed dead 16 years ago.
但我相信是她杀了英达拉
But I believe she is responsible for Indara's murder.
我倾向于同意
I'm inclined to agree.
又发生一起事件
There's been another incident.
外型符合欧夏的嫌犯闯入地方绝地圣殿
A suspect matching Osha's description broke into a local Jedi temple.
哪里 - 欧列迦星
Where? - Olega.
她很难既被你拘留
She could hardly be in your custody
同时又犯下新的案子
and committing another crime at the same time.
你要我去调查或带欧夏回科罗森
Would you like me to investigate or bring Osha back to Coruscant?
你去调查
Go investigate.
带着欧夏 也许能派上用场
Take Osha with you. She could be an asset.
设定前往欧列迦
Set a course for Olega.
欧列迦
Olega?
托本在欧列迦星
Torbin is on Olega.
我们不护送犯人回...
We're not escorting the prisoner back to--
欧夏要跟我们去
Osha is coming with us.
她帮得上忙 - 大♥师♥ 欧夏不...
I believe she can help. - Master, Osha is not--
绝地议会同意这么做
The Jedi agree with me.
设定前往欧列迦
Setting course for Olega.
有人吗
Hello?
凯米尔
Qimir?
梅
Hey, Mae.
我等了整晚 你跑哪去了
Ah. I waited up all night. Where, uh, where have you been?
冒死在外奔波
Out there risking my life.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你穿这什么
What are you wearing?
我从店家身上扒下的
Oh, I took it off the guy who owns this place.
我想融入这家店
Yeah, I'm, uh... I'm blending in.
想「融入」也不必喝店里的东西
You can "blend in" without sampling the merchandise.
我总得做点事来打发等待和担心的时间
Well, I had to do something while I waited and worried.
你杀了那家伙
So, did you kill the guy?
我就在他面前却动不了他分毫
I was this close and I couldn't land a single blow.
找出他的弱点
Find his weakness.
他没有弱点
He doesn't have one.
人人都有弱点
Everyone has a weakness.
他无懈可击
He's impenetrable.
我需要武器
I need a weapon.
帮我调制毒药
I need you to make me a poison.
苯荅 当真
Bunta? Really?
我剩余时间不多
I'm running out of time.
你的绝地也剩不多
You're running out of Jedi.
你连睡着的僧侣也打不过 更别说武技族了
And if you think a sleeping monk is tough, good luck defeating a Wookiee.
我杀完托本后还剩两名绝地
I have two Jedi to kill after Torbin.
我会不靠武器杀死一人 让师♥父♥满意
And I will kill one of them without a weapon and please the Master.
但这次我需要用我的方法
But I need to do this my way.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
不觉得我们做的事压力很大吗
Don't you think what we do is so [sighs] stressful?
不过我确实相信
I do really believe that, though.
每个人都有弱点
Everyone has a weakness.
绝地宣称自己统治银河的正当性 是为了和平
The Jedi justify their galactic dominance in the name of peace.
而和平... - 是个谎言 我知道
And peace-- - Is a lie. I know.
冥想的托本并不宁静 也非你所说的无懈可击
Torbin is not the serene and, as you say, impenetrable meditator.
他像其他绝地 以为找到平静
Like every Jedi, he only thinks he's found peace.
他真正需要的东西 只有你能给他
What he really needs is something only you can give him.
赦免
Absolution.
谢谢
Thank you.
这事如果告诉他 对你我都不好
It wouldn't bode well for either of us if you told him about this.
我知道
Of course.
那是什么
What is that?
这是匹普机器人
Oh, this is a PIP droid.
我想让他跟飞船同步
I'm trying to sync him to your ship
我就看得到燃料量 维生资料...
so I can get some fuel levels, and some vitals, and--
我问的是那是什么
I mean, what is that?
我在企业星区刺的
Oh, uh... I got this in CorpSec.
那晚跟组员玩得很疯
It was a crazy night with some of my crew.
然后你不喜欢
And you hate it.
我喜欢什么不重要
It doesn't matter what I like.
你相信是梅杀了英达拉
Do you believe that Mae is behind Indara's murder?
这样整件事才说得通
It's the only way to explain all of this.
她一定活了下来
She must have survived somehow.
即使我们看到她...
Even though we saw her...
当年我想救你们两姐妹
I wanted to save you both.
那晚的事错不在你 梭尔
What happened that night wasn't your fault, Sol.
我跟你说过了
I've told you that.
你是说过
You did.
我接受了在布连多克星发生的事
And I have made peace with what happened on Brendok.
这我知道
I know you have.
有一件事你教了我好多次
That was a lesson you tried to teach me, many times.
要学会接受失去
To accept what I'd lost.
而我一直都学不好
And I wasn't a very good student.
也许是我教得不好
Perhaps I wasn't a very good teacher.
即将抵达欧列迦
Coming up on Olega.
欢迎来到欧列迦
Welcome to Olega.
剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表