剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表
很好
Good.
生命
Life.
好极了
Excellent.
我看见火
I see fire.
火愈来愈大
It grows larger.
火势控制不住 把东西都烧了
It consumes anything that tries to stop it.
原力很强大
The Force is powerful.
如同火或海洋
Like fire or the ocean.
这样的力量是我们必须尊敬的
It is a power we must respect.
不过今天先上到这里
But that is a lesson for another day.
该吃午餐了
Time for lunch.
雯奈丝翠大♥师♥
Master Vernestra.
梭尔 我的好友
Sol, my dear friend,
这些幼徒有幸遇上了慈悲为怀的老师
how lucky these younglings are to have such a compassionate teacher.
是我有幸能从他们身上学习
I am the fortunate one. To be taught by them.
我记得你当年也这么小 又害羞
I remember when you were that small. You were so shy.
需要什么协助
How can I be of service?
我是来通报的
I come with news.
你和英达拉大♥师♥是朋友
You and Master Indara were friends?
是的
Yes.
听到她惨遭杀害 我很难过
I was sad to hear she came to a violent death.
我们抓到一名嫌犯
We have a suspect in custody.
是你的前学徒 欧夏安尼塞亚
An old Padawan of yours... Osha Aniseya.
看来我低估了你对她的情感
I see I have underestimated your attachment to her.
欧夏当年...
Osha was...
她当年是忠诚的小学徒
She was a devoted Padawan.
她没理由杀害英达拉
I see no reason for her to kill Indara.
目前的证据对她相当不利
The evidence against her is strong.
英达拉和我 在布连多克星的大火中救了她
Indara and I saved her from a terrible fire on Brendok.
我记得
I remember.
她将我们视为保护她的人
She saw us as her protectors.
其中一定有误会
There must be some mistake.
如果让大众知道
If it were to become public
前绝地杀害我们自己人...
that a former Jedi killed one of our own...
政敌可能会借此攻击我们
Our political enemies could use it against us.
低调为重 要速审速决 以儆效尤
Discretion is important. Our justice swift. An example made.
你能屏除对那女孩的私情并支持我吗
Despite your feelings for this girl, do I have your support in this endeavor?
当然 雯奈丝翠大♥师♥
Of course, Master Vernestra.
迪怖客
Dybbuk.
什么
Excuse me?
那是一种寄生生物 用来制♥服♥暴♥力♥罪犯
It's a parasite used to subdue violent criminals.
他会痛吗
Is it hurting him?
才不会 他享受得很
No way! He's having a great time.
它会对你的大脑做怪怪的事
It does weird stuff to your brain.
你真的杀了绝地
Is it true you killed a Jedi?
我没有
No.
我们打算逃走 你要加入吗
We're planning an escape. You in?
要逃去哪 我们在超太空航行
An escape... An escape to where? We're traveling through hyperspace.
这艘船的驾驶是机器人
The ship's piloted by droids.
先解决它们 再搭逃生舱
We're gonna take 'em out and use the escape pods.
好的 我为大家的热情鼓鼓掌
Okay, uh, I applaud everyone's enthusiasm here,
但那会死人的
but that could kill us!
所以你宁愿等绝地审判你
So you'd rather leave your fate to the Jedi.
是的 我对绝地有信心
Yes, I have faith in the Jedi.
祝你坐牢愉快
Enjoy prison.
安全漏洞
Security breach.
安全漏洞 - 动手
Security breach. - Come on.
安全漏洞
Security breach.
安全漏洞...
Security breach--
我们走 好啊
Go, let's go! Yes!
走...走
Go. Go, go, go, go.
走啊 - 走
Go! Go! - Go!
快来 这边
Come on. This way.
快点
Come on.
快走 上逃生舱
Go! To the pod.
能帮帮我吗
Can you give me a hand?
告辞了 绝地杀手
Bye-bye, Jedi-killer.
快啊
Come on!
走了 - 快点
Let's go. Come on!
快点 出发 出发
Go, go, go, go, go. Launch! Launch!
走啊
Go!
匹普
Pip!
先别吵
Not now!
洁季 什么事
What is it, Jecki?
师♥父♥ 抱歉打扰了
Sorry to disturb you, Master.
雯奈丝翠鲁沃请你到拘留层
Vernestra Rwoh requests your presence at the detainment level.
那可别让她久等了
Then I mustn't keep her waiting.
你为何...
Why do you--
梭尔大♥师♥ 我能直说吗 - 说吧
Permission to speak freely, Master Sol? - You may.
你为何留着前学徒的旧全像
Why do you keep old holos of your former Padawan?
这会助长伤感与念旧之情
This pastime encourages sentimentality and nostalgia.
这两种情绪都可导致... - 记忆能给我们教训
And both of these emotions can lead to-- - Our memories are lessons.
「如果不反省过去之事...
"If we don't meditate on the past..."
就注定会重蹈覆辙」
"We're doomed to repeat it."
不是我们的主意
It wasn't our idea!
是那个绝地杀手 全是她策画的
It was the Jedi-killer! She orchestrated the whole thing!
囚犯叛乱 运输船坠落在卡莱克星
Prisoner mutiny. Transport went down over Carlac.
欧夏呢
And Osha?
不在幸存者中
Not among the survivors.
绝地杀手很邪恶
The Jedi-killer is evil!
我感觉到她的黑暗
I sensed her darkness.
要小心
Beware!
冷静地告诉我 那名年轻女子怎么了
Quiet your mind and tell me, what happened to the young woman?
她帮我 我却背弃她 还抢走最后的逃生舱
She helped me, and I betrayed her and took the last escape pod.
这洗刷不了她杀害英达拉之嫌
It doesn't clear her for Indara's murder.
卡莱克星有存活者消息吗
Any sign of life on Carlac?
共和国派了探查机器人调查坠机残骸
The Republic dispatched probe droids to survey the wreckage.
请准许我去卡莱克星亲手逮捕欧夏归案
I request permission to go to Carlac and bring Osha in myself.
她存活的可能性极低
It is highly unlikely she survived.
她还活着 我感觉得到
She is alive. I can feel it.
梭尔 你出去若有闪失 我担待不起
I'm afraid I cannot afford to lose you to a field mission, Sol.
这里太需要你了
You're far too valuable here.
是我训练她
I trained her.
如果她有罪 那就是我的失败
If she is guilty, it is my failure.
让我来负责
Let me take accountability.
队伍要小 低调行事
A small team. Be discreet.
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you.
(卡莱克星)
谢谢你让我陪同
Thank you for allowing me to accompany you.
我无意让你第一次就出这种任务
It's not what I would've planned for your first mission.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
或许是吧 但我们需要支援
That may be so, but we need backup.
是约德吗
Is it Yord?
约德怎么了
What's wrong with Yord?
没事 约德他...就是那样
Nothing. No, he's... Yord.
二号♥停靠间 请准备出发
Docking bay two, please prepare for launch.
梭尔大♥师♥
Master Sol. Oh.
感谢选我出任务
I thank you for choosing me for this mission.
没亲自捉拿欧夏归案是我不好
I should have brought Osha in myself. I apologize for my error.
我们五分钟后出发
We leave in five minutes.
我会将功折罪
I will redeem myself.
约德
Yord.
把衣服穿上
Put your clothes on.
欧夏
Hello, Osha.
梅
Mae?
你好 妹妹
Hello, sister.
布连多克星
Brendok?
欧夏
Osha.
等等
Wait!
「你伴着我 我伴着你 永远如一 但生为二体」
"You're with me. I'm with you. Always one, but born as two.
「上有星闪烁
剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表