剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表
那是话术
Semantics.
你杀了我朋友
You murdered my friends.
我杀死绝地
I killed Jedi.
我杀死不让我活的人
I killed those who threaten my existence.
你杀死约德
You killed Yord.
你明明没犯案 他却毫不犹豫捉拿你
A man who didn't hesitate to turn you in for a crime you didn't commit.
你杀死洁季
You killed Jecki!
你觉得你们两个能多好
And where did you think that was going to go?
你跟她的关系只会像你跟你师♥父♥
You would've had the same relationship with her that you have with your Master.
单方面
One-sided.
何必去爱那些设限的人
Why do you love people who can only go so far?
他们的情感没你深
Who can't go as deep as you can.
我不是我姐
I'm not my sister.
我没那么容易被带偏
I'm not that easily corrupted.
你没忘了什么吗
Aren't you forgetting something?
你留下来为了做一件事
You stayed here to do something.
动手吧
Do it.
打开它
Turn it on.
绝地不会攻击空手之人
A Jedi doesn't attack the unarmed.
你何必再当自己是绝地
Why do you still think of yourself as a Jedi?
他们不要你了
They didn't want you.
不是这样的
That's not true.
是我离开
I left.
为什么
Why?
因为我选择离开
Because I chose to.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
放开我
Let me go!
你现在的感觉
What you're feeling right now,
这种愤怒与痛苦 这才是真正的你
this anger, this pain, this is who you are.
绝地看见了 所以才抛弃你
The Jedi saw it, and that's why they threw you away.
他们没抛弃我
They didn't throw me away.
那你为何不是绝地
Then why aren't you a Jedi?
欧夏 你为何不是绝地
Why aren't you a Jedi, Osha?
因为我失败了
Because I failed!
我懂
I understand.
欧夏 我失去了一切
I lost everything, Osha.
但失去一切的同时...
But when you lose everything...
自己也终于自♥由♥了
that's when you're finally free.
莫格
Mog.
梭尔大♥师♥有消息吗
Have you heard from Master Sol?
没有 但小队准备好在二十分钟后出发
Uh, no, but our team is readied and we depart in 20.
大♥师♥ 这趟任务你也去吗
Are you joining us on the mission, Master?
我要去
I am.
去边境星域 这距离...
To the Outer Rim? It's just...
超太空飞行会让你不舒服
You get nauseous when you travel through hyperspace.
我没生病
I don't get sick.
这件事令我不安
I find it unsettling.
可是大♥师♥ 我相信这些伤亡
But, Master, I'm sure that these casualties
是当地未知的环境造成
are due to the planet's uncharted environment.
我必须亲自处理 希望你没意见
I need to handle this personally. I hope that is all right with you.
欧夏
Osha?
我来了
Yes?
我执行了诊断
I ran a diagnostic.
系统必须重启
Had to restart the system.
要五分钟左右
Should be five minutes or so.
梭尔
Sol?
怎么了
What is it?
我当初怎么没察觉那恶徒真正的意图
How could I not have sensed that villain's true intentions
我们在欧列迦星就见过他了
when we first met him on Olega?
或许人在很想追求什么的时候
I think when you really want something,
容易被蒙蔽
it can cloud your mind.
只看见想看的事
You see what you wanna see.
我们都被他耍了
He fooled us all.
你找到他了
You found him.
你的匹普机器人
Your PIP droid.
对 他现在没事了
Yes. He's okay now.
我注意到你是怎么照顾他
I noticed the way you take care of him,
跟他说话
talk to him,
爱着他
love him.
即使他只是机器所构成
Even though he is just a machine.
我一直是这样
I've always been like that.
从小就是
Even when I was little.
我知道
I know.
为了当绝地 我舍弃掉自己许多部分
I had to lose a lot of myself in order to become a Jedi.
那时的我还不懂这点
Even if I didn't know it at the time.
很遗憾你是这么想的
I'm sorry if you felt that way.
不然我还能怎么想
How could I feel any other way?
布连多克星的事 你没隐瞒我吗
Have you told me everything that happened on Brendok?
你那时年纪太小
You were very young.
我现在不小了
But I'm not now.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
有人在吗 听得见吗
Hello? Is anybody there? Can you hear me?
表明身分
Identify yourself.
我叫做...
My name is--
梅
Oh, Mae.
梭尔大♥师♥ 救援队在路上了
Master Sol, the rescue team is on their way.
电子发报器开着...
Leave your transponder on--
大♥师♥ 都还好吗
Everything all right, Master?
他们怎么说
What did they say?
一群幽影蛾昨晚孵化
Seems an umbramoth colony hatched last night
在当地的聚落造成混乱
and wreaked havoc on a local settlement.
如果绝地昨晚在蛾群附近
If the Jedi had been anywhere near that colony,
可能因此导致大量伤亡
that could explain a large amount of casualties.
也许吧
It could.
往这边走
This way.
你对我姐也用这套说词吗
Did you give the same pitch to my sister?
我看错梅了
I made a mistake with Mae.
我以为她要的不只是复仇
I thought she wanted more than just revenge.
我以为她想要我要的
I thought she wanted what I want.
你想要什么
And what do you want?
二人之力
The power of two.
你那伤疤怎么来的
Where'd you get that scar?
你觉得是怎么来的
How do you think I got it?
像是有人从背后暗算你
Looks like someone stabbed you in the back.
某个抛弃我的人
Someone who threw me away.
你的绝地师♥父♥
Your Jedi Master?
钶托釸
Cortosis.
挡光剑很管用
Handy against lightsabers.
但也是感官剥夺头盔 像我们幼徒时期戴的那种
But also a sensory deprivation headpiece. Like we used as younglings.
戴上后会封闭所有感觉
It blocks out all your senses?
只剩下自己和原力
So it's just you and the Force.
和随身的东西
And what you bring with you.
试戴看看 - 我不信任你
Try it on. - I don't trust you.
你是不该信任
Nor should you.
但你该学着信任自己
But you should learn to trust yourself.
欧夏 快跑
Osha, run!
没看到欧夏或她姐姐
No sign of Osha or her twin.
她们一定是逃过一劫
They must have survived somehow.
这里是怎么了
What happened here?
你看见什么
What do you see?
爆♥炸♥
An explosion.
然后是战斗
Then, a battle.
一对多 他的力量非同小可
One versus many. His power, extraordinary.
他的技法难以捉摸
His skills, erratic.
他唯一的目标是不留活口
His sole aim was to leave no survivors.
他们都被光剑所杀 你说这代表什么
They were all killed by a lightsaber. What does that tell you?
强大的绝地堕入邪道
A powerful Jedi has fallen.
你不会认为是梭尔大♥师♥下的手吧
You don't think Master Sol was responsible?
这是很严厉的指控
That is quite the accusation.
还有谁有本事屠♥杀♥一群高手
Who else would possess the power to slay such a strong group?
剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表