剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
欧夏有双生姐姐
Osha has a twin sister?
她叫做梅
Her name is Mae.
本以为她在十六年前死了
She was presumed dead 16 years ago.
但我相信是她杀了英达拉
But I believe she is responsible for Indara's murder.
你去调查
Go investigate.
她想杀死四名绝地
She wants to kill four Jedi.
英达拉 托本 科纳卡和你
Indara, Torbin, Kelnacca, and you.
你多了解欧夏
How well do you know Osha?
布连多克星
Brendok.
我遇上了她的姐姐纵火
I was there when her sister started a fire
令她全家罹难
that killed her entire family.
我会阻止他们
I will stop them.
没人要抢走我
No one's taking me.
绝地是坏人 - 绝地是好人
The Jedi are bad. - The Jedi are good.
你做了什么好事
What have you done?
欧夏 - 梅
Osha! - Mae!
不
No!
我杀完托本后还剩两名绝地
I have two Jedi to kill after Torbin.
我会不靠武器杀死一人 让师♥父♥满意
And I will kill one of them without a weapon and please the Master.
小欧
Oshie?
欧夏还活着 - 我知道
Osha's alive. - I know.
寇法尔 边境星域的僻静森林星球
Khofar. A relaxing forest retreat in the Outer Rim.
(寇法尔星)
(科罗森星)
每个动作都要到位且巧妙
Keep each movement tight yet subtle.
减少弱点的范围
Diminish areas of vulnerability.
不须攻击就做到最大程度的防守
Maximize your defenses without need to strike.
下课
That's our time.
达罗 瑞娜 让我看过起手势才能离开
Daro, Rena, I want to see your opening stance before you leave.
欧夏
Osha.
我是来道别的
I came to say goodbye.
你不留下来
You're not staying?
我该做的都做了
I've done what I needed to do.
谢谢你 - 谢什么
Thank you. - For what?
帮我找到我姐姐 证明我无辜 还我清白
For helping me find my sister. Prove my innocence. Clear my name.
我只是尽责罢了
I was just doing my duty.
我本来可能不会知道梅还活着
I may never have known for certain Mae was alive.
多亏你 让我亲眼看到了她
And thanks to you, I've seen her with my own eyes.
只是我没能阻止她
Even if I failed to stop her.
我以为你会待到我们逮捕她
I figured you'd stay until we apprehended her.
这些年来 你一定很好奇
I mean, you must be curious, after all this time.
梅现在是绝地的问题
Mae is the Jedi's problem now.
而我不是绝地
And I'm not a Jedi.
可别说你会想我
Don't tell me you'll miss me.
你在乎梅
You care about Mae.
你哀悼你跟她失去的岁月
You mourn the years lost between the two of you.
一定要找到梅 别让她再伤人
Someone must find Mae before she does any more harm.
但不是我来做
But it's not me.
我做不到
I just-- I can't.
我下次来科罗森会拜访你
Next time I'm on Coruscant, though, I'll look you up.
邀你去酒吧聊聊梭尔大♥师♥的事
And we'll go to a cantina and trade stories about Master Sol.
你跟他道别了吗
Did you say goodbye to him?
我给他够多麻烦了
I've caused him enough trouble.
如果是我就不会贸然出发
I wouldn't just take off, if I were you.
寇法尔几乎是未知的星球
Khofar is massively uncharted.
有些赏金猎人不愿进入这片森林
I know bounty hunters who won't set foot in these forests.
但你进去过
Oh, but you have?
对 我进去过
Yes, I have.
为了找那武技族 很不容易
To find the Wookiee. And it was hard.
那名绝地不愿意被找到
That is one Jedi who doesn't wanna be found.
你为了我的主人冒死闯进去
You went in there and risked your life for my Master?
不 我冒死是为了帮你
No. I risked my life to help you.
承认吧 你需要我
Admit it. You need me.
你妹妹还活着也改变不了什么
You know, your sister being alive doesn't change anything.
你必须杀了那武技族 你说好的
You need to kill the Wookiee. You made a deal.
还有三小时就日落 出发吧
There's three hours of sunlight left. Let's get going.
好 跟我走
Okay. Follow me.
《侍者》
第一季第四集
她是谁
Who is she?
不知道
No idea.
她速度快 但不强
She is fast, but weak.
她每次出手都由情绪主导
Her emotions guide her every choice in combat.
但技巧是有的 - 对
Yet there is skill there. Yes.
有人训练过她
Someone has trained her.
是谁
But who?
她不知道自己师♥父♥的身分
She doesn't know her Master's identity.
但她害怕对方
But she fears him.
徒弟不知道自己的师♥父♥是谁
An apprentice who doesn't know their Master?
岂有此理
It's absurd.
会不会是某个分♥裂♥组织
Could this be a splinter Order?
或者比那更糟
Or something worse?
若是分♥裂♥组织 我们会知道
If they're a splinter Order, we'd know.
这姑娘可能会成为重大威胁
This girl could become a major threat.
她缺乏纪律
She is not disciplined.
但她没被你逮到
Yet, she eluded you.
而且她已杀了两名绝地大♥师♥
And she killed two Jedi Masters.
是的 但梅锁定这三名...
Yes, but Mae targeted these three--
四名 包括你 梭尔
Four. Including you, Sol.
这四名绝地在她儿时被派驻到她家乡
The four Jedi stationed on her home planet when she was a child.
真怪
How odd.
她在多年后现身 被我们自己人教过
She turns up all these years later, trained by one of our own.
所以教她的是绝地
You think a Jedi taught her?
光看全像投影就知道
Even a hologram can tell me that.
要通报最高议会
We must alert the High Council.
绝地最高议会有义务通知银河参议会
The High Council would be obliged to inform the Senate.
这种丑事会引起恐惧与不信任
A scandal like this would inspire fear and mistrust.
我们要自行处理
We should handle this ourselves.
必须找出她的师♥父♥
We must learn who trained her.
霍顿大♥师♥ 去寇法尔 带科纳卡离开并拦下梅
Master Holden, extract Kelnacca from his post on Khofar and intercept Mae.
万一她不愿配合呢
And if she doesn't come peacefully?
我不指望她会配合
I'm not expecting it to come to that.
会议结束
This meeting is adjourned.
雯奈丝翠大♥师♥ 拜托
Master Vernestra, please.
你为何不早说
Why didn't you tell me about this?
我第一时间就告诉你... - 不 梭尔
I did! As soon as I knew-- - No, Sol.
十六年前
Sixteen years ago,
你为何不说这不幸的少女可能存活
why didn't you tell me there was a chance this poor girl survived?
我如果认为有此可能 当然会告诉你
If I thought there was, of course I would have.
但我看到她跌落
But I saw her fall.
那种状况没人能活下来
No one could've survived that.
让我亲手逮捕她归案
Let me be the one to bring her in.
你与这对姐妹的私情于此事无益
Your personal connection with her and her sister is not a benefit here.
这件事不仅仅是梅的个人目标
Mae's objective is not solely her own.
你一定知道这点
You must know that.
恐怕梅只是小卒 她师♥父♥另有重大图谋
I fear Mae is only a small part of her Master's larger plan.
这图谋目前无法看透
A plan that is difficult to see.
这种改变
Some sort of shift.
足以扭转大局
Something to tip the scales.
万一她拒捕 而霍顿不得不取她性命...
If she resists arrest and Holden neutralizes her--
不会这样的
It won't come to that.
我们就再也找不出她师♥父♥了
Then her Master will truly be lost to us.
除非得到满足 否则她不会投降
She will not surrender without getting something in return.
我们能满足她
Do we have something she wants?
要怎么不靠武器杀死绝地
How do you kill a Jedi without a weapon?
这是一种考验 对吧
It has to be some sort of test, right?
你要徒手对战 但可以抢下对方的剑来用吗
You engage unarmed, but can you use their saber if you disarm them?
那算作弊吗
Or is that cheating?
我好奇这次你要怎么做 你一直失败
I'm just curious how you're gonna do it this time. You've failed so much.
我没失败 我杀了英达拉和托本
I didn't fail. I killed Indara and I killed Torbin.
但你擅自用了武器
But you killed them "your way."
剧集 | 星球大战:侍者(2024) | 导航列表