剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表
哦 他们到了
Oh, they're here.
塔林戈和豪拉基在哪?
Where's Taringa and Hauraki?
我留了信 - 毛伊会去他们那
I've left messages - Maui's come in their place.
这不是释放 更像是赎罪
It's less release, more redemption.
- 他可以带铁锹吗? - 怎么着 你想从我这拿走吗?
- Is he allowed a spade? - Well, do you want to take it from me?
- 我们要走哪条路? - 跟我来 快 快走
- Which way do we have to go? - Follow me. Come on. Come on.
莫莫可是个神话...
The Momoke are a myth...
一个讲给孩子听的毛利族传说
a Maori legend told to tell their children.
那你的信仰又是什么呢 难道不是你选择相信的那些故事?
And what is your religion, if not stories you choose to believe?
掌控了牧羊人 然后你就掌控了他的羊群
Control the shepherd and you control his flock.
那你就是个恶魔 是被派来愚弄我的 我摒弃你!
Then you are a demon, sent to trick me and I abjure thee!
你什么你要做这些?为什么是我?
Why are you doing this? Why me?
我只是半个莫莫可
I am half-Momoke only.
我无法穿过通道进入他们的维度
I cannot pass through the portal to their dimension
如果没有来自人类一边的祭品—
without a sacrifice of my human half -
我的亲戚...
a relative...
...一个与我血脉相连的 有着相同符号♥的人 -
..One who shares my bloodline, my symbols -
否则他们就不会接受我
they will not accept me otherwise.
只有你能找到湖 只有奥米娅能够打开通道
Only you could find the pool, only Aumea can open the portal.
必须如此
It must be so.
如果你像其他人一样离开了这个岛
If you'd just left the island, as everyone urged,
她本可以很安全的
she would have been safe.
你被带来这里并不是为了阻止她的死亡 而是恰恰相反
You weren't brought here to stop her death, but to cause it -
那便是你的命运 凯尔
that is your destiny, Kyle.
你不能改变未来
You can't change the
正如你不能改变过去一样
future any more than you can change the past,
只是不断地重复
just repeat it.
让我们别害怕
Let's not be afraid.
我会延续你的精神 生活在我的世界...亲爱的
I will take your spirit with me, to live in my world...my love.
等等!
Wait!
让我来做这个 把她扔进去吧 我还看到
Let me do it. Throw her in. I saw that also.
如果你不准确地遵照我的幻象中看到的 你会失败的
If you don't follow my visions exactly, you'll fail.
必须跟凯尔所见的相符
It must be as Kyle has seen.
为了救她 你准备灵魂出窍嘛
You're planning to spirit walk, to save her,
但是要做到那个 你必须要有一个可以回归的身躯
but to do that, you must have a body to return to.
伊卡...当我们离去的时候 杀了他
Ihaka...when we're gone, kill him.
不!
你说过凯尔会救她的...
再见 凯尔 谢谢你 兄弟
Goodbye, Kyle. And thank you, brother.
巴吉 把我们的身体拖出来 然后等着
Budge, drag our bodies out and then wait.
我们马上回来
We're coming back.
求求你 拜托 拜托 不要! 求你... 没事的 相信我
Please, please, please, don't! Please... It's OK, trust me.
不!
No!
放开她!
Get off her!
-找到枪 泰勒!快找到枪!-我找不到!
-Find the gun, Tyler! Find the gun! -I can't find it!
快醒醒 奥米娅 快醒醒!
Come on, Aumea, come on!
我们需要把所有的珍珠都收走 帮帮我们!
We need to gather in all the pearls, help us!
快拿走所有的珍珠
Get all the pearls quickly.
醒醒 奥米娅 拜托!
Come on, Aumea, please!
他已经让我的灵魂回归了
He's brought my spirit back.
凯尔 一切都还好吗?
Kyle, is everything OK?
喂 她正要苏醒过来 奥米娅 奥米娅
Here, she's coming round. Aumea, Aumea.
快! 他们要来了!奥米娅
Quickly! They're coming! Aumea.
我们需要把所有的
We need to throw all the
珍珠扔进去 - 只有这样入口才会关闭
pearls in - only then will the portal close.
哦 你一定是在逗我
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
等等! 这些 把他们都拖进湖里
Wait! The bodies, drag them into the pool.
我们决不能拖泥带水
We've got to get rid of everything.
这些我们无法向豪拉基解释
We can't explain this to Hauraki.
巴吉! 我已经扔了
Budgie! I chucked them.
肯定还有剩余的没扔!
There must be more!
哦 狗屎 耶 这是怎么回事?
Oh, shit, yeah, how did that happen?
对不起 妈妈!
Sorry, Mum!
奥米娅 拜托
Aumea, please.
求求你 别这样
Come on, don't do this to me.
奥米娅...你现在安全了 没事的 都结束了
Aumea...you're safe now. It's OK, it's over.
你确定你要这样做吗?
Are you sure you want to do this?
这是在马提库图的经历 尝试过一次 刻骨铭心
This is the Manutaki experience. Once tried, never forgotten.
我现在不能走 伙计
I can't leave now, mate.
但是珍珠养殖业你了解多少?
But what do you know about pearl farming?
奥米娅说毛伊会教我的
Aumea says Maui'll teach me.
至少我们不会被禁足于此
Least we're not barred from this place any more.
上路之前再骚一把咯?
Fancy one for the road?
我没有理由说不 不是吗?
I'm not going to say no, am I?
嘿! 我希望你留下来
Hey! I wish you'd stay.
我也是 你也可以在这工作
Me too. You could always work here.
我现在接手了德里斯的工作 - 我可以随意雇佣想雇的人
I've got Dries' job now - I can hire who I like.
不 这里...
Nah. There's...
..这儿没有什么值得我留恋的
..There's nothing here for me.
嘿 我可以把你介绍给佐伊
Hey, I could introduce you to Zoe.
她单身 而且婚礼取消了她简直肝肠寸断
She's single and gutted the wedding got cancelled.
首席伴娘总是囊中之物
The chief bridesmaid always gets laid.
显然她正在经历一段空窗期
Apparently she's been going through a bit of a dry patch.
所以 你们认为我有机会 因为她很饥渴?
So, you think I'm in with a chance because she's desperate?
那简直是侮辱
That's really insulting.
他是对的 忘了吧
He's right, forget it.
哇哦 别听他瞎说 空窗期简直就是我发明的
Whoa, don't listen to that. I invented the dry patch.
把她带过来吧!
Bring her over!
嘿 那次事件之后我在你的行李中发现了这个
Here. I found this in your stuff after the accident.
觉得我应该保留它 以防万一
Thought I should keep it, just in case.
帮助你偿付回家的债务
Help you pay off your debts back home.
或者把我带到里约
Or get me to Rio.
不 债务优先 显然的 你这个小人精!
No, the debt thing first, obviously, you little beauty!
好吧 好吧 快藏好
All right, all right, keep them hidden -
他们仍旧是偷来的东西 记住了吗?
they're still stolen goods, remember?
怎么了? 你还好吗?
What is it? You OK?
没什么 这很酷
Nothing. It's cool.
- 谢谢 耶? - 你也是 真心的
- Thanks, yeah? - Back at you. Big time.
好 那么 让我们狂欢吧
OK, then. Let's party.
嘿!
Hey!
剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表