剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表
昨晚是谁给我的阿瓦他维吧?
about who gave me that stuff last night, have you?
没有啊 你为什么觉得我会那么做?
No. What makes you think I'd do that?
你还有感觉 是不是?
You still feeling it, huh?
我不知道 或许我只是需要吃点东西
I don't know. Maybe I just need to eat.
我不想这么说啦 但是...
Well, I hate to say it, but...
这就是你从不靠谱的人那里
that's what you get when you buy your hallucinogens
买♥♥致幻剂的下场啊
from untrusted suppliers.
说不定奥米娅在里面加了料呢?
Or maybe Aumea slipped something into it?
你还没干翻她 你自己就先被♥干♥翻了
Bump you off before you bump her.
她不会那么做的
She wouldn't do that.
我知道啊 我...
I know, it's...
我说笑的
It's a joke.
嘿
Hey,
你还要不要再加一个氧气罐了?
do you still want this extra tank or not?
不了 就要一个吧
No, just the one.
奥米娅
Aumea,
你又不理我们了
again you're depriving us.
抱歉
Sorry,
我只是觉得有点吵
I was just being nosy.
我以为你对我们"死去的祖先"不感兴趣呢
I thought you weren't interested in "dead people from our past."
爸爸 你对"马提库图"这个名字有印象吗?
Papa, does the name "Matikutu" mean anything to you?
为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
我的塔翁提起来的
Oh, just something my ta'unga said.
不 我没听说过那个名字
No, I haven't heard that name before.
柯林戈今天怎么样?
So, erm, how's Koringo today?
挺忙的...
Busy...
对什么都吹毛求疵的
being in demand.
你知道你能找到一个让你开心的人我们有多高兴吗?
You know how pleased we are you found somebody who makes you happy?
他让你很开心 对吧?
He does make you happy, doesn't he?
是的 当然了
Yes, of course he does.
那就好
That's good,
这是最重要的
that's the main thing.
来点烤肉吧
It's a doner kebab.
巴吉 那边的小店有全南太平洋最新鲜的鱼
Budge, the place over there does the freshest fish in the South Pacific.
我们买♥♥机票的那晚...
The night we bought our plane tickets...
..我们和查斯
..we went out with Chas...
..瘦猴儿
..Skinny
还有瘦猴儿的妹妹一起去的
and Skinny's sister.
那简直是我人生中最棒的夜晚之一
That was one of the top five nights of all time.
你想勾搭人家 结果她把饮料甩你脸上了
You tried to get off with her and she threw her drink in your face.
那部分不怎么棒
Apart from that.
你一直在谈论
You spent the whole time talking about
我们到这儿以后你想做的事
the things you wanted to do when we got here.
和鲨鱼一起畅游大海
Swimming with sharks,
去蹦极 吃袋鼠肉
bungee jumping, eating kangaroo.
我们还买♥♥了这个
And we bought one of these.
那个凯尔去哪了?
What happened to THAT Kyle?
哪也没去
Nothing happened to him.
你知道么...
You know...
..离开这个鬼地方不只是让你免于挨打
..Getting off the island isn't just about saving you a kicking.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他来了
There he is.
凯尔 我得告诉你一些事儿...
Kyle, I've got something to tell...
凯尔?
Kyle?
根本没有人在那儿
There's no-one there.
听说你们两个崽子昨晚玩儿得很嗨呀?
Heard you guys had a good party last night?
美酒畅饮
Booze drunk,
开心到裸奔
clothes removed.
很遗憾那些东西不属于你 兄弟
Shame they weren't yours, man.
我只是四处逛逛 兄弟
I'm just playing around, man.
放轻松 来坐下 坐啊
Relax, sit down, sit.
来呀 坐
Come on, sit down.
来啊
Come.
你在找泰勒吗?
Was it Tyler you were looking for?
- 那啥 我看见她... - 我知道你和凯尔
- Cos I think I saw her going... - I know you and Kyle
昨天晚上去了我家里
were in my house last night.
如果你是指阿瓦他维的事儿...
If you're talking about the tavi...
我说的可不是那个 并不是哦
I'm not talking about the tavi, no.
好吧 我是拿了他们
OK, I took them.
但是你也可以拿回去 那只是一时兴起
But you can have them back. It was a split second decision.
我欠了别人很多钱
I owe someone a lot of money back home.
我去拿 还给你
I'll go and get them.
你拿着吧
Keep them.
把它们带到本土去
I want you to take them to the mainland
然后交给我的一些朋友
and deliver them to some friends of mine.
在靠近机场的一所宾馆
It's a hotel near to the airport.
在那儿接头 他们会找到你的
Wait there and they'll find you.
我不知道...
I don't know that...
你要是不干
If you don't do this,
毛伊会把你当咸鱼一样给切了
Maui will gut you like a fish.
一会儿就有一架航♥班♥
There's a plane leaving later.
你得赶上那趟航♥班♥哦
Make sure you're on it.
你要带我去哪儿?
Where are you taking me?
为什么不在那里说?
Why can't we talk back there?
我不会带你去哪儿
I'm not taking you anywhere.
是你要带领我们找到那面湖
You are going to lead us to the pool.
你知道我的梦境?
You know about my dream?
梦由心生
Dreams are created in the mind.
你所经历的...
What you experienced...
是注定的
was planted.
好吧 所以到底是什么鸟意思?
OK, what does that mean?
那个池子有什么特别的吗? 为什么不回到那个毛利人集♥会♥地?
What's so special about the pool? Why not go back to the marae?
你看见奥米娅溺死在水里
You saw Aumea dead in the water,
是吧?
did you not?
这就是你要告诉我的?
Is that all you have to tell me?
关于未来...
The future...
在我眼中是模糊不定的
is hazy through my eyes.
但是你拥有惊人的未卜先知的能力
But you have the true gift of second sight.
你听说过"Ta'unga no te vaerua"吗?
You've heard the words "Ta'unga no te vaerua?"
也就是"萨满巫师"的意思
"Shaman" In your language.
我只是个在克里登的小销♥售♥员
I work in sales in Croydon.
你发现的那个毛利人领地
The marae you visited
是一个野蛮部落的集♥会♥之所
was the meeting place of a disgraced tribe.
你想知道为什么你的纹身和石头上的印记吻合?
And you want to know why your symbols match the stone?
或许是因为 你自己同时也要救赎自己吧?
Perhaps it's because you, too, need to redeem yourself?
通过拯救奥米娅?
By saving Aumea?
那片湖是存在的
The pool exists.
找到它是你的职责
It is your job to find it.
蜈蚣的纹身象征着什么?
它象征着一个长老
是一个活了很久的人
它最初也在你的纹身设计里
那它现在不在里面是什么原因?
那灵魂叫他别这么做的
就在这儿啊
It should be here.
他们追我到这块空地
They chased me through the clearing.
你还没有尽你所能
You're not working hard enough.
你需要外界的帮助
You need outside help,
直到你能够轻松自如地驾驭你的能力
until at least you've learned to harness your powers.
不 不要再让我喝那玩意儿
No, no more tavi.
这片丛林面♥积♥有四百万平方公里
This jungle covers four million square metres
它所能提供得可不只是阿瓦他维
and it offers more than just tavi.
我凭什么信任你?
How do I know I can trust you?
这些树莓会使让你呕吐
These berries will make you sick.
但也可以帮助你拯救奥米娅
But they may also help you save Aumea.
泰勒!
Tyler!
泰勒 你看见凯尔了没?
Tyler, have you seen Kyle?
没有
No.
不好意思
Excuse me,
请问你们看见我朋友了吗?
have you seen my friend?
呃 大概这么高
Er, about this tall,
棕色的头发
brown hair,
长得比我还帅的?
annoyingly good-looking?
剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表