剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表
我们一定能想到其他办法出去的 是吧?
We'll find another way out, yeah?
凯尔?
Kyle?
别管柯林戈了 拿下毛伊
不惜代价u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
-豪拉基
劳拉!劳拉 是我!
Lara! Lara, it's me!
飞那群飞车党到这来了 他们现在在教堂 卡考特藏在...
The bikers are here. They're at the church. Calcott's hiding...
劳拉!!
Lara!!
你的天赋越来越显著了
Your gifts are growing quite remarkably.
我希望卡考特至少把你的身体关住了
I hope Calcott has your body secured at least.
没错 我能看见你
Yes, I can see you.
这个岛上不止你一个萨满法师 凯尔
You're not the only shaman on this island, Kyle.
这是向警♥察♥自首走私珍珠的认罪书
It's a confession to the police, for pearl smuggling,
可以免去毛伊的罪责
exonerating Maui.
这是我给瓦皮提家的结婚礼物
My wedding present to the Vaipitis.
至少我得把儿子还给他们
I should at least give them back their son,
如果我要带走他们女儿的话
if I am taking their daughter.
你的意思是杀了她?
You mean killing her?
是重生 就像卡考特教士说的那样
To be reborn, as the Reverend says.
你真是自相矛盾
You're so contradictory.
你能看见亡灵
You see dead spirits
然而卡考特教士的信仰看起来却这么荒诞
and yet Calcott's beliefs seem absurd.
在我的幻象中 奥米娅不是重生
Aumea wasn't reborn in my vision.
她就是死了
Just dead.
这就是预言的问题所在
That's the problem with prophecies.
它只是让你看到冰山一角 不能总揽全局
They show you pieces of the puzzle, not the whole picture.
- 你还希望你能救她吗? - 我会救她的
- You still hope you're going to save her? - I will.
我知道你为什么一直有这个念头
I can see how it haunts you.
水中她死去的尸体 一直出现在你脑海里
The vision of her body in water, dead.
就像你那夭折的婴儿一样
Just like the unborn child you once had,
胎死腹中
floating in its mother's womb.
而你却没能力救它
The child you failed to save.
就像你没办法救奥米娅一样
Just as you'll fail with Aumea.
不是的
No.
她现在是我的
She is mine now,
我想对她怎样就怎样
to do with as I wish.
无论怎样 你都阻止不了我
And there is nothing you can do to stop me.
我不仅能看见灵魂 我还能伤到他们
Not only do I see spirits, I can hurt them too.
这种能力你也会学习到的 凯尔
It's a power you would learn also, Kyle.
如果你能活那么久的话
If only you were going to live that long.
他需要有人给他最后推一把
He needed one last push.
是时候了
It's time.
卡考特知道该怎么做
Calcott knows what to do.
佩卡姆?
Peckham?
佩卡姆 你在干什么? 就此住手 好吧?
Peckham, what're you doing? Just stop, OK?
佩卡姆!
Peckham!
不!不要 不要 千万不能发生!
No! No, no, no, no, no!
天哪!
Jesus!
能不能提前预告一下!我都快被吓尿了
Give me some kind of warning! I nearly shat myself.
你还好吧?
Are you OK?
凯尔?
Kyle?
兄弟?
Mate?
兄弟!兄弟?
Mate! Mate?
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
他怎么了?
What's wrong with him?
凯尔?
Kyle?
他发病了 噢 别 可不能出什么差错 至少不是现在
He's having a seizure. Oh, no, this can't go wrong, not now.
给他松绑 快点
Untie him, quickly.
拿些水给他
And get him some water.
没事了
It's OK.
放轻松 给他留点喘气的空间!
Just relax. Give him some space!
你们都往后退
Step back, all of you.
前门没锁
The front door's unlocked.
我来助攻 现在有几秒钟给你准备一下
I'll try and give you a few seconds' head start.
别担心巴吉 他们要的是你 所以赶快跑
Don't worry about Budgie. It's you they want, so run fast.
好 现在推开我
OK. You do it.
快!抓住他!
Go! Stop him!
他跑了
He's running.
你们知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
做的好
Well done.
现在 保护好他的傻朋友 等待救赎
Now keep his idiot friend secured and await salvation.
去你的吧 神棍怪人
Screw that, you gospel freak.
天 巴吉 停 住手!我是在你这边的!
Whoa Budgie, stop, stop! I'm on your side!
- 真的? - 是 - 真的吗?
- Really? - Yes. - You think so?
卡考特打算用奥米娅献祭!
Calcott's planning to sacrifice Aumea!
凯尔要去阻止他 但是他需要后援
Kyle's gone to stop him, but he's going to need back-up.
那我们还站在这瞎哔哔什么?
Why are we standing here gabbing, then?
你去找他爸爸和佩卡姆
You get her dad and Peckham
然后我去找劳拉和警♥察♥ 快
and I'll get Lara and the cops, come on.
救救...我!
Help...me!
马努他基岛上的白女人
援军到达澳大利亚悉尼 于巴特利登陆 1940年
跟我谈谈 你什么都不说我们是抓不到柯林戈的
Talk to me. We can't get to Koringo unless you do.
我知道你是迫不得已才去走私的 为了你的家族 我...
I know you were smuggling out of necessity, for your family. I...
听着 我理解你为什么这样做 甚至有点敬重你
Look, I can live with that. Respect it, even.
但你不是个杀人犯 毛伊
But you're not a murderer, Maui.
如果你是的话我也不会仍然这么爱你了
I couldn't still love you this much if you were.
请告诉我你有枪
Please tell me you've got a gun.
豪拉基不接电♥话♥
Hauraki's not picking up.
- 只有我们了 - 还有我
- It's just us. - And me.
你可以等这一切都结束了再把我关进来
You can lock me back up again when this is all over.
我可以帮忙 她是我姐妹!
I can help. She's my sister!
是飞车党杀了德里斯!
The bikers killed Dries!
他们逼迫我埋了他 然后柯林戈现在在敲诈我
They made me bury him and Koringo's blackmailing me now.
我会签一份陈述的
I'll sign a statement.
我会去作证 让我做什么都行 只要...
I'll testify, anything, just ...
劳拉 你需要我
Lara, you need me.
我觉得靠谱
Gets my vote.
不
No.
不!不!
No! No!
做你说过的那个人
Be the person you said.
我信任的那个人
The one I believed in.
救救我!
Help me!
我说过不要完成它
I said don't finish it.
它会害了你的
This condemns you.
这就是我第一次所看到的
This is what I saw, the first time.
它正在发生!
It's happening!
他们要来杀了你
They're coming to kill you.
你说过你会救我的!!
You said you'd save me!!
奥米娅 等等 我们必须改变这一切...跟我来!奥米娅!
Aumea, wait. We have to change it... Stay with me! Aumea!
啊!
Ahhh!
是真的
It exists.
他找到了那个湖
He has found the pool.
就像你承诺过的那样
As you promised.
当然...现在你可以显露真身了吗?
Surely now... you can reveal yourself?
请看吧 天使!
Behold. The Angel!
莫莫可
Momoke.
他是一个莫莫可
He's a Momoke.
这不是传说 这是真的
This isn't a story, it's real.
莫莫可就是在这里出现的
This is where the Momoke came out.
然后偷了我的庄稼
And stole my crops.
我就是那个农夫
I was the farmer.
当他们回来的时候 我父亲逮住了一个...
When they came back, my father captured one...
...娶了她做妻子...
..And made her his wife...
...就是我的母亲
..My mother.
马努他基的白女人
The white woman of Manutaki.
我是被她遗弃的儿子
I am the son she left behind,
那个被他困在这里的人...
the one he trapped here with him...
...终于...
..Until finally...
...经过了多年的寻找...
..After years of searching...
...他父亲欠我的会被偿还 他的灵魂会被释放...
..His father's debt to me will be paid, his soul released...
...我也可以回家了
..And I will go home.
剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表