剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表
Just give me a leg-up.
等会 我先抓稳
Come on, before I bottle it.
你磨蹭什么呢?
What's the hold-up?
快点让我进去 巴吉
Let me in, budge.
你在搞什么飞机?
What are you doing?
天呐 被你吓出心脏病了 你干嘛?
Jesus, give me a heart attack, why don't you?
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in?
后门一直开着
The back door was open the whole time.
你是不是都倒掉了?
Did you just tip that away?
没有 我就是打开看看
No, I was checking them.
里面还是湿的
It's still wet.
这是水
This is water.
连点渣都不剩了
There's not even any dregs.
- 听着 不好意思 不过.. - 这就是你来的原因吧?
- Look, I'm sorry, but... - Is that why you came along?
你根本不是来帮我的
You didn't come along to back me up.
你来就是为了倒掉它的 这样我就不能...
You came along to get rid of it, so I couldn't...
它对我很重要!
I needed it!
它把你害成这样了
After what it's done to you,
兄弟 你还要它干什么...
mate, that's the last thing you need...
别管我叫兄弟
Don't call me mate.
你♥他♥妈♥的不配当兄弟 巴吉
You ain't a sodding mate, budge.
我这么做是想让你保持理智
I've just saved your sanity.
你崩溃了伙计 你不明白吗?
You're cracking up, mate, can't you see that?
我现在什么也看不到了 是不是?
I can't see anything now, can I?
都是拜你所赐
You've made sure of that.
我们必须离开这座岛
We need to get off this island.
离开这鬼地方 越快越好
Leave this shit and clear out.
回归正常生活
Go back to the way things were.
这都是那东西对你的影响
This is what it does to you,
你还想要更多?
And you want to take more?
是我
It's me.
查一下皮特 格里芬斯的背景资料
Get a profile check on a peter griffiths.
嘿 呃 五号♥桌的游客
Hey, uh, the tourists on table five,
我跟他们说好了 他们想尝尝阿瓦他维
I've persuaded them to try the tavi.
你只要再去说一下 就搞定了
So you just need to go over and seal the deal.
还有 呃...
And, um...
我先休息一下 好吧?
I'm gonna take my break now, okay?
- 没问题 - 好的
- Sure. - Cool.
那么...
so...
嘿
Hey.
事情办的怎么样?
So, how'd it go?
就那样吧
Good.
因为根本就没办
'cause it didn't happen.
我们没拿到 我...
We didn't get it. I...
劝他不要碰那东西
Talked him out of it.
好吧
Good.
这主意太二了
It was a really stupid idea.
抱歉
Sorry.
那他现在在哪?
So where is he now?
不知道
I don't know.
可能回旅馆了吧
Back at the hostel probably.
我们争执得有点激烈
I got a bit heated,
不过我是为了他好
But I did the right thing.
是啊
Yeah.
我...下班后去找你们
I'll... I'll come over after my shift.
我会把耳朵塞住的
I'll keep my ear plugs in.
为什么?
Why?
你以为我听不到吗
Like you don't know I can hear.
你哥哥为了它可把我给揍了
Your brother beated up for doing that.
他现在不在附近吧?
He's not here as well, is he?
你还活的好好的 不是吗?
You're still breathing, aren't you?
居然没带保镖
No bodyguard at all,
有进步
That's progress.
我带了这个
That's why I've brought this.
可以让事情更进一步
To progress things.
毛伊在聚会上常喝的
Maui uses it at parties.
这玩意真是有诡异的吸引力啊
The irony appeal.
用不用在你
It's your choice.
如果你不想用...
If you don't want to take it...
也许这一次我能看到是谁是凶手
Maybe this time I'll see who did it.
以及他的动机
And why.
能知道是谁就很好了
I'll settle for "Who".
告诉我凶手是谁 我就能猜出他的动机
Tell me that and I can figure out "Why" For myself.
当然首先我得相信会确有其事
That's if I believed there was anything in this, of course.
留下来吧
Stay with me.
求你
Please.
这不利于我相信你没疯
It doesn't help me think you're sane.
明天来找我吧
I'll meet with you tomorrow.
去柯佩卡山洞找我
Kopeka cave.
要是什么都没发生怎么办?
What if nothing happens?
我希望什么都不会发生
I'm praying it doesn't.
你不这么想吗?
Aren't you?
快喝
Inu.
快喝
Inu.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你根本就不在这 如果你是真的 敢和我握手吗
You're not even there. If you're real, take my hand.
握啊!
Take it!
我叫马提库图
My name is matikutu.
我出生在这里 也死在这里 那都是183年前的事了
I lived and died on this island 183 years ago.
我有很多子孙
I had many children,
如今子孙世代繁衍
Whose children had children,
但对我来说 如今奥米娅是最珍贵的一个
But none as more precious to me now than aumea.
我看到了她的死亡
I have seen her death.
但将由你去阻止
But you will prevent it.
现在 喝下去
Now drink.
一滴不剩
All of it.
任汝之魂 通达向神
Allow one's spirit to fulfil its potential.
喝了就能知道答案吗?
This will give me answers?
快喝...
Inu...
快喝...
Inu...
学会接受这些幻象
Allow the visions to come to you.
这些神像都在窃窃私语! 除了这些我什么都听不到
The idols, they're whispering! They're all I can hear.
他们想告诉我一些事情
I think they're trying to tell me something.
不要再窃窃私语了!
Stop whispering!
你们到底想说什么!
Tell me what you're saying!
我们要针对的是灵魂而不是躯体
It is the spirit rather than the body that we must target.
好吧 我是拿了它们 但是你也可以拿回去
Okay, I took 'em, but you can have them back.
那只是一时兴起
It was a split-second decision.
我欠了别人很多钱
I owe someone a lot of money back home.
你又要去见凯尔
You're meeting kyle again.
我不怕他
I'm not scared of him.
我保证我不会让你发生任何闪失的
I promise I won't let anything happen to you.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表