剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表
What?
如果柯林戈真是那个杀了她的人的话 可能这就是原因?
Well, if Koringo is the one that kills her, maybe this is why?
因为你要把他的未婚妻偷走
You stealing his fiancee.
如果他在船上找到了你们
What if he finds you on
把你们都丢进水里怎么办?
that boat and dumps you both in the water?
不会发生这种事的
It's not going to end that way.
一旦你被放出来 立刻去机场
Soon as you get released, you go straight to the airport,
我会在Oz见你 就是悉尼的那个酒吧
I'll meet you in Oz, that bar in Sydney.
我们会成功的 巴吉 一切都按计划进行
We're going to make it, Budge. It's all going to plan.
相信我
Trust me.
不 你留在车里吧 我来
No, please stay. I'll do it.
谢谢了 嘘!
Meitaki Maata. Ssh!
给你个惊喜
Surprise.
嘿 怎么了?你还好吧?
Hey. Hey, what's up? Are you OK?
我很好 就是想再看看你 仅此而已
Yeah, I'm, great. I just wanted to see you again, that's all.
嘿 过来 别担心 就快结束了
Hey, hey, come here. Don't worry. It's nearly over.
我会照顾好你的 我保证
I'll take care of you. I promise.
过来
Come here.
下集预告
你要寻找救赎 和其他所有迷失的灵魂一样
You are seeking redemption, like all lost souls.
我不是在为上帝做事!
I'm not working for God!
阻止他们!
Stop them!
巴吉 停 停下来 我是在你这边的
Budgie, stop, stop, I'm on your side.
等着一切结束了你再把我关起来 我可以帮忙!
You can lock me back up again when this is all over, I can help!
他是我的姐妹!
She's my sister!
等等!
Wait!
你说过会救我的
You said you'd save me.
帮帮我
Help me.
相信我...
Trust me...
剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表