剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表
'You know, I'm sick of her lack of respect.'
她还不如直截了当的指责我
She might as well have accused me outright.
嘿 她很担心的
Hey. She's worried.
人们都在谈论这件事 毛伊
People are talking, Maui.
你知道我是尊重你的 对吧?
You know I respect you, ey?
是啊
Yeah.
那我们到底在尊敬些什么呢? 他的闪闪发光的聪明才智咩?
What are we respecting exactly?His sparkling wit?
- 你要来吗? - 说不
- Are you coming in? - Say no.
不
No.
不 我有... 我有些事要做
No, I've got...I've got stuff that needs doing.
你真的要让我自己一个人去洗澡吗?
You're really going to leave me to shower all alone?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 是很紧急的事儿
I'm sorry, it's urgent stuff.
你真是个比我想象的还傻的傻瓜
You're even more of a meathead than I thought you were.
拜拜
See ya.
你该走了
You should go.
卡考特可没你想的那么仁慈
Calcott isn't quite as forgiving as you think he is.
他觉得他看到了天使 天堂的大门将要敞开
He thinks he's seen an angel and the gates of heaven are going to open.
他 还有其他狂热者
Him and every other fanatic.
他觉得会在奥米娅的婚礼那天发生
He reckons it's going to happen on Aumea's wedding day.
- 你是怎么知道这些的? - 他有本日志
- How do you know all this?- He's got a journal.
写的全是末日的事 还有你在其中应扮演的角色
It's all about the End of Days and how you have a part to play.
你能给我拿来吗?
Can you get it for me?
凯尔 那太冒险了 卡考特随时可能回来
Kyle, it's too risky.Calcott will be back any minute.
我必须得看看那本日志 就在地下室里 对吧?
I need to see that book.It's in the crypt, right?
除非他随身带着了 不然是在地下室 但他锁门了啊!
Unless he's got it with him, yes.But he's locked the door!
你是个坏人 巴吉
You are a bad man, Budge.
不过你也是个将死之人了 每个人都应该有个最后的愿望
But you may also be a dying man, and everyone deserves a last wish.
这样可不行 我得踢开门进去
It's no good,I'll have to kick it in.
- 什么? 凯尔 是你吗? - 快点儿 没时间了
- What? Kyle, is that you? - Hurry up. There isn't much time.
我需要有人放哨 如果有人来就喊一声
I need someone to stand guard and shout if someone's coming.
好嘞
On it.
- 来吧! - 我们至少该找找钥匙吧
- Come on!- Let's at least look for the key.
如果你找到了跟我说一声吧
If you find it let me know.
哦 大事不妙啊
Oh, shit.
哦!拜托!
Oh! Come on!
凯尔 你疯了
Kyle, this is crazy!
凯尔 他马上就回来了 你得走了!
Kyle, he's on his way.You need to bounce!
- 他来了 我们走 - 啥?你咋知道的?
- He's coming, let's go.- What? How do you know?
当然了 她是这世上唯一一个
Of course she's the only woman in the world
洗澡洗的这么快的女人了
that gets showered quickly.
还能有啥结果呢?
What other possible outcome could there be?
豪拉基 我正要给你打电♥话♥呢
Hauraki, I was just about to call.
听着 我很抱歉 很难找到一个合适的时间
Look, I'm sorry, it's hard to find a good time to talk
在不暴露的情况下说话
without blowing cover.
我当然能给你提供情报
Of course I can bring you the intel,
但是现在结束行动还太早了
but it's too soon to shut down the operation.
你啥时候来?明天吗?
When are you coming? Tomorrow?
好啊 你可是有点放荡啊 不是吗?
Well, You're a right little minx,aren't ya?
谢天谢地 兄弟
Thank God, man.
我都没想到你会来
I didn't think you were coming.
不会太久了
Not too long now.
他们明天就来了 这一切都能结束了
They'll be here tomorrow and this will all be over.
你是说我在这岛上的生活也要结束了吗?
You mean my life on the island will be over?
哦 抱歉...
Oh, I'm sorry...
很抱歉事情是这样的结果
I'm sorry about the way things have turned out,
不过你会幸免于难的 你总是能化险为夷
but you'll land on your feet.You always do.
好吧 我猜能不能幸免取决于找腐烂牡蛎的
Well, I guess that all depends on your ability
功夫到不到家 哈?
to sniff out a rotten oyster, huh?
我告诉过他们要照顾好你 他们会的
I've told them to look after you,they'll look after you.
我只是在锁门
I was just locking up.
我们不能不锁门就走吧
We shouldn't really leave it unlocked.
- 我好像听到什么声音了? - 我的声音而已
- Did I hear voices? - Just mine.
有时候我会忘了上帝也能听到我们的心声...
Sometimes I forget that the Lord hears us...
..不管我们是否大声说出
..whether we speak the words aloud or not.
如我们用心去听 他也会对我们诉说
He speaks to us, too, if we listen.
今天...
Today...
...我用心听了 泰勒
..I have listened, Tyler.
- 你得到了另一个启示? - 是的
- You've had another revelation? - I have.
那他告诉你什么了?
And what were you told?
我曾经相信...
I believed...
只有善人才能参与上帝的计划
that only the good have a part to play in God's plan.
但事实上...
But in truth...
邪恶者也有自己的角色
the wicked also have their part.
你是说我?
Do you mean me?
不 泰勒
No, Tyler.
我是说 那些在末日到来时会被严厉审判的人
I mean, those for whom judgment will be harsh when it comes.
但在那一天到来之前
But before it does,
他们的暴♥力♥和破坏也可以起到正义的作用
their violence and destruction has a righteous role to play.
你不会相信我刚刚发现了什么!
You are not going to believe what I have just found out!
卡考特觉得我会在末日审判时发挥什么作用
Calcott thinks I'm part of some sort of Day of Judgment.
是啊 卡考特完全疯了 我们都知道
Yeah, well, Calcott's bat shit crazy, as we all know.
告诉我你没相信那些鬼话
Please tell me you're not buying into that.
当然没有
Course not.
好吧 如果我们能暂且先不讨论那个
OK. Well, if we can just put a pin in that narcissistic little
自我陶醉的奇葩...
nugget for a moment...
劳拉是一个卧底警♥察♥
Lara is only an undercover police officer.
这除了让她更加性感意外 还意味着?
Which, aside from making her even hotter than she was, means?
走私的事毛伊有的受了
Maui's up to his neck in the smuggling.
这简直太完美了 这就说明我们可以信任她 她是个真正的警♥察♥
This is perfect. It means we can trust her. She's a real cop.
不像塔林戈那样被他们家收买♥♥
Not in the family's pocket like Taringa.
但更重要的是 她只是假装在和毛伊交往
But more importantly, she's only pretending to go out with Maui.
她实际上是单身 凯尔
She's effectively single, Kyle.
等我实实在在的醒过来
When I get back here for real
我绝对要追求她 兄弟
I'm going to totally go for it with her, bro.
- 怎么了 - 没事
- What? - Nothing.
不对 绝对是有什么事
No. There's definitely something.
你受伤很重 巴吉
You were hurt pretty bad, Budge.
医生们好像并不觉得
The doctors didn't seem that convinced
你会再醒过来
that you're ever coming back.
- 你觉得我要死了? - 不是!
- You think I'm going to die? - No!
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
- 但是医生们觉得? - 嘿! 谁在乎他们怎么想?
- But the doctors do? - Hey! Who cares what they think?
他们可不知道你正在这跟我聊这些
They don't know you're standing here having this conversation
是不是? 嗯?
with me right now, do they? Hey?
或者你在教堂是怎么救了我的命
Or how you just saved my arse at the church back there.
你可不是什么普通的病人
You're not exactly the average patient.
是啊 我大概不是吧
No, I suppose not.
我们有活要干了 巴吉
We've got work to do, Budge.
我们这样没人能阻挡我们 我们两人联手
We're unstoppable like this, you and me.
你为什么觉得凯尔会回来?
Why do you think Kyle came back?
因为他觉得自己爱着你
Because he thinks he loves you.
- 哦 真的吗 他只是觉得自己爱着我? - 当然了
- Oh, really, he only THINKS he loves me? - Of course.
爱情不会几天或者几个星期的时间就滋生
Love doesn't grow in a matter of days or weeks.
就像珍珠一样 奥米娅
It's like a pearl, Aumea.
它需要时间和一系列正确的环境
It requires time and the right set of circumstances.
它是对耐心人的奖赏
It's the reward of patient men.
- 就像你? - 没错
- Patient men like you? - Exactly.
哦 快点 巴吉 你在哪呢? 快点!
Oh, come on, Budge, where are you at? Hurry up!
- 凯尔 我不是只狗! - 里面发生什么事了?
- Kyle, I am not a dog! - What's going on in there?
这么说吧
Put it this way,
她看起来一点也不像一个被迫结婚的女孩
she didn't exactly look like a girl who's being forced into marriage.
更像是一个等不到新婚之夜
More like a girl who can't wait until
就想好好玩一玩的女孩
the wedding night to get jiggy.
对不起 兄弟 我得跟她谈谈
I'm sorry, man. I need to speak to her.
是啊 因为这样做总会有好结果
Yeah, cos that always goes so well
嘘!我不会伤害你的
Shh! I'm not going to hurt you.
我保证 嘘!
I promise. Shh!
如果我放开你 你保证不会叫?
If I let you go, do you promise not to scream?
如果你不想试试被这个家伙砸 就赶紧离开这!
Unless you want to be wearing this, I suggest you get out of here!
奥米娅 我永远不会伤害你的 你相信这一点的 不是吗?
剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表