剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表
前情提要
我所看到的一位都会发生在她身上
Everything I've seen is
我已经证明了我自己
going to happen to her. I've proved myself.
我可以留下 只是我觉得我们应该离开
I can stay. Only I'm thinking we should go.
你还对我说了什么谎?
What else have you been lying to me about?
是德里斯 快看!
It's Dries, look!
-这没有别人 -他就在你旁边 毛伊!
-There's no-one there. -He's right beside you, Maui!
我知道德里斯的尸体在哪儿
I know where Dries's body is.
他留下了痕迹 但是正在迅速消失
There's a trace, but it's fading fast
所以我们立刻就得去!
so we need to go now!
毛伊 瓦皮提 警探劳拉 摩根
Maui Vaipiti, Detective Constable Lara Morgan.
你因涉嫌珍珠走私和谋杀被捕
I'm arresting you on suspicion of pearl-smuggling and murder.
这些事瓦皮提家的珍珠...
These are Vaipiti pearls...
如果就为了送回来为什么要偷走呢?
Why would he steal them just to give them back?
乘你叔叔的船离开 你可以改变未来
Get your uncle's boat and go. You can change the future.
我所预见的事不一定非得发生
What I saw doesn't have to happen.
奥米娅是被选中的人
Aumea is the one that has been chosen.
我的红裙子
My red dress.
一把火烧了 然后就万事大吉了
Just burn it, then everything's fine.
-不见了! -凯尔之前来过这
-It's gone! -Kyle was here.
别担心 我会照顾好你的 我保证
Don't worry. I'll take care of you, I promise.
嘿 你在发抖 告诉我怎么了
Hey, you're shaking. Just tell me what happened.
柯林戈有所怀疑了 我们现在就得走 我的包在船里
Koringo suspects. We need to leave now. My bag's in the boat.
快拿上你的包 我们走吧
Just grab yours and let's go.
等等 我们应该分头行动
Wait, we should leave separately.
-为什么? -如果有人看到我们俩一块 就完蛋了
-Why? - If anyone sees us together, it's over.
好吧 我在这先等几分钟 然后咱们在那见
OK, I'll wait here a few minutes then meet you there.
快点 好吗?
Just hurry, OK?
我找到了那条裙子 你说得对
I found the dress. You were right.
我把它藏在了床垫下 他还不知道裙子丢了
I've hidden it under the mattress. He doesn't know it's gone yet.
我会去拿的 放轻松 你现在安全了
I'll get it. Just relax. You're safe now.
先回家吧 呆在家里
Just go home and stay there.
别和他对峙 拜托了
Don't confront him. Please.
不会的 我保证
I won't. I promise.
相信我
Trust me.
但我是关键证人! 你们不能在没有保护的情况下就释放我
But I'm a key witness! You can't release me without protection.
我们可以的 这是豪拉基的命令
Yeah, Hauraki's orders.
柯林戈把我保释出去是有原因的
Koringo is bailing me out for a reason.
你意识到了吗?
You do realise that?
不是他保释你出去的 德里斯死了 毛伊不肯开口
He didn't bail you out. Dries is dead, Maui won't talk,
我们没有足够的证据起诉
there's just not enough evidence to prosecute.
那 那群飞车党知道吗?
Well, do the bikers know that?
如果他们不知道的话我简直就是活靶子
Because I'm a dead man walking otherwise.
我们会尽快发表媒体声明
We'll let out a press release just as soon as we can.
说的好像他们会看报一样! 我能不能就先呆在你家?
Like they know how to read! Can I just stay at your place?
- 不行 - 不用那么激动嘛
- No! - We don't have to get jiggy.
我是说 我过去可能
I mean, I might have
因为种种压力是表现的不怎么样
performance issues anyway with all this stress
所以如果我们能慢慢来
flying about, so it's probably best if we take things slow
那是再好不过的了
for a bit.
钥匙放在门垫下面 对吧?
Key under the mat, is it?
我直接进门是不是就行了啊?
Shall I just let myself in, yeah?
奥米娅? 奥米娅?
Aumea? Aumea?
你也一起来?
You coming along too?
我以为你不同意这样做呢?
Thought you didn't approve?
你已经和奥米娅一起逃离了一次
You've run away with Aumea once already.
你真的觉得他们会让这样的事再发生?
Do you really think that they will let it happen again?
他们阻止不了我们
They can't stop us.
卡考特教师可以
The Reverend Calcott can.
他让大家监视着你
He has everyone watching you.
向他汇报 一直是这样的
Reporting back. They always have been.
这艘船有问题走不了 他们已经破坏了引擎
This boat will not work. They have disabled the engine.
就连奥米娅也背叛了你
Even Aumea has betrayed you.
什么?
What?
你现在谁也无法相信了...
You can trust no-one now...
..只能信我
..But me.
马提库图就是指使凯尔行动的人
Matikutu is the one driving Kyle's actions.
并没有一个这样的灵魂
There's no such spirit.
他是真的 马提库图真的存在
He was real. Matikutu existed.
他在耍着我们玩呢 我们不能再纵容他了
He's playing us for fools. We cannot indulge him.
我很开明 我觉得有可能 仅此而已
My mind is open, that's all.
你们知道吗 我们的故事传说是有意义的!
You know, our stories have meaning too!
我们把裙子拿回来了
We've taken the dress back.
我会毁了它的
I'm going to destroy it,
确保他预见的未来不会发生
make certain the future he predicted can't happen.
我已经把它烧了
I've burnt it already.
已经结束了 现在逝去的只有凯尔的幻象而已
It's finished. The only thing dead now is Kyle's vision.
奥米娅 快接电♥话♥ 我在船上 你的包不见了
Aumea, pick up your phone. I'm at the boat, your bag's gone.
你在哪? 发生了什么? 拜托了 快告诉我你没事
Where are you? What's happened? Please, just tell me you're OK.
她被卡考特骗了
She has been duped by Calcott.
但他的目的还尚不明确
But his purpose is not yet clear.
他有一本书 一个日记本
He has a book, a journal.
泰勒跟我说过 里面写满了疯狂之极的故事
Tyler told me. Full of bat-shit crazy stuff.
你必须得去教堂 看看里面写了什么
You must go to the church, find what it says.
我们试过了 但他把它锁在地窖里
We tried, but it's locked in his crypt.
我得找到奥米娅
I need to find Aumea.
不是吧 你是说她也被关在那里了?
Shit, do you think he's keeping her there too?
这正是我担心的 没错
That is my fear, yes.
难怪她没来
That's why she hasn't come.
- 凯尔! - 巴吉!
- Kyle! - Budge!
等等 我和你一起去
Wait. I'm coming with you.
- 奥米娅呢? - 她现在很危险
- Where's Aumea? - She's in trouble.
我们得通知劳拉 还得找警♥察♥ 越多越好
We need to get Lara and as many police as we can.
我一个人可救不出她
I can't save her alone.
真要说从过去那些事学到了什么的话 这就是了
If my past taught me anything, that's it.
是马提库图吧?
Matikutu, right?
来 老兄 击个掌
Hey, big guy. Gimme five.
哟
Yo.
他有在笑吗? 他笑得合不拢嘴来着
Is he smiling? He's cracking up.
走吧
Let's go.
结合完成
只差最后的祝福了
太好了
请接受我们的感激和敬意 大♥师♥
You have our gratitude and respect, Maestro.
现在你我合一了
Now we are one.
我真想马上带你见我家人
I can't wait for my family to meet you.
他们明天到 明天的第一件事
They're arriving tomorrow, first thing.
总算来了
It's about time.
我都快怀疑他们到底存不存在了
I was starting to doubt that they even existed.
我梦寐以求的这一天终于要来了
The day I've dreamt about for so long is finally here.
这将是一场全新的旅程
It's going to be a whole new adventure.
谢谢你和我一同分享
Thank you for sharing it with me.
所有的数据库 警♥察♥和普通市民我都调查过了 没有任何
I've searched every database, police and civilian, and there's no
关于他近五年行踪的记录
record of him anywhere that goes back more than five years.
护照 身份证呢?
Passport, ID?
已录入且正在使用 但没有任何医疗或就业记录
Logged and current, but there's no medical or employment records
2009年起就这样了
since before 2009.
也没有教育明细 就好像柯林戈这人根本不存在一样
No education details. It's like Koringo didn't exist.
或者他给自己整了个新身份
Or he got himself a new identity.
那他以前是谁?
So who was he before?
别担心 我来应付他们
It's OK, I'll deal with them.
我希望你去提醒一下奥米娅
I need you to go and warn Aumea.
我们已经有新的信息了
We've got some new information.
你得和我们一起去
You have to come with us.
奥米娅被绑♥架♥了
Aumea's being held captive.
我告诉过你她会到这里来
I told you this is where she'd be.
这是她的单身聚会
It's her hens party.
我发出的邀请
I sent out the invites.
我等了你半天 怎么回事?
I waited for you. What happened?
我不过是恢复理智了
I came to my senses.
一切都结束了 凯尔
It's over, Kyle.
我的红裙没有了 被毁了
My red dress has gone. It's been destroyed.
剧集 | 达岛惊魂(2015) | 导航列表