剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表
“汤姆 有人给‘黑暗之心’通风报信”
Dark Hearts are getting info from someone, Tom.
“你这边有多少人知道这件事 ”
How tight's your circle on this?
“州警伊丽莎白斯托弗”
State Trooper Elizabeth Stover,
“警佐阿莉亚克♥林♥顿♥ 以及刑♥警♥安东尼格拉索”
Sergeant Detective Aleah Clinton, CD Anthony Grasso.
(宾州收费高速公路)
“我的建议是...”
My advice?
“怀疑所有人”
Suspect everyone.
...通讯正在进行
...all comms as we speak,
州警会让直升机随时待命
and PSP will be puttin' their copter on standby for us.
就是他 汤姆 这是我们局长迈克多尔西
There he is now. Tom, this is my chief, Michael Dorsey.
迈克 这是汤姆布兰迪斯
Mike, Tom Brandis.
汤姆布兰迪斯 - 幸会 汤姆
Tom Brandis. - Pleasure meeting you, Tom.
格拉索有没有说过我们的进展
Did Grasso brief ya on what we got avail?
说了 犯罪调查处 特警队 直升机正在待命 谢谢
Yeah, CID, SWAT, and you got a copter standing by. Thanks.
你觉得有什么遗漏吗 - 我觉得应该叫县鉴证科过来
Anything you think we missed? - I think we bring in County Forensics.
一旦现场安全 我们就开始取证工作
Once the scene is secure, we're gonna want to have it processed.
大家听好了
Alright, everyone, listen up!
这是三县特遣组的汤姆布兰迪斯特工
This is Special Agent Tom Brandis with the Tri-County Task Force.
他负责今早的简报
He's gonna be handling the briefing this morning.
他旁边这个笨蛋就不用我多介绍了
And I think most of you are familiar with this knucklehead.
看看他这件闪亮的夹克
Look at that shiny jacket.
格拉索大人 你一进来 我们都要鞠躬吗
Hey, do we all have to bow when you walk in the room now, Lord Grasso?
早上好 - 早
Good morning. - Morning.
感谢你们愿意在今晚过来帮忙
I appreciate you all jumping in to help us out tonight.
你们的小册子上列出了你们的任务
Inside your packets, you'll see your assignments.
我们的目标是这个人 克利夫布劳沃德
Our target is this man, Cliff Broward.
我们通缉他是因为他枪杀了三人
He's wanted in the shooting deaths of three individuals
并绑♥架♥了六岁男孩塞缪尔南斯
and the kidnapping of a six-year-old boy named Samuel Nance.
晚上11点 克利夫将前往贝利公园
Now, Cliff is coming to Bailey Park at 11 p.m.
他以为那里有一场毒品交易等着他
to conduct what he believes is a drug deal.
我们就是买♥♥家
We are the buyer.
请看清你们在地图上的位置
Please note your positions on the map.
特警队在哪儿 - 这里
Where are my S-Units?
除了这个男孩 他的车上可能还有另一个人
Alright, along with the boy, there may be another individual inside that car.
我们对另一个人了解多少
What do we know about the other individual?
我们认为他是抢劫毒窝的团伙成员
Well, we believe he's part of the crew that's been raiding these drug houses.
就当他是高风险分子
Assume he's high-risk.
克利夫一进公园
Now, once Cliff is in the park,
我们就封锁入口 包括这里 这里和这里
we're gonna shut down these access points, here, here, and here.
特遣组警官格拉索会守在野餐区
TFO Grasso will be stationed at the picnic area here
负责和克利夫接触
and he'll be in contact with Cliff.
我们和目标的联♥系♥方式是什么
What's our line of communication with the target?
阿莉亚
Aleah.
我们没收了一部一次性手♥机♥ 机主是个重罪犯 名叫雷莱曼
We confiscated a burner belonging to a felon named Ray Lyman.
克利夫以为这次会面 是他和莱曼商定出来的
Cliff believes he's been communicating with Lyman about the meet-up.
克利夫进入公园后
When Cliff enters the park,
我会发消息给他 叫他前往野餐区
I'll send him a message instructing him to approach the picnic area.
一旦他下了车 A组负责拿下目标
Once he's outside his vehicle, Alpha Team will take the target
B组突袭那辆车
and Bravo will hit the car.
假设六岁的山姆在车里
Now, assuming our six-year-old Sam's there,
克♥林♥顿♥和斯托弗会在他安全后
TFOs Clinton and Stover will be responsible
带他离开现场
for gettin' him away from the scene once he's secure.
汤姆 有迹象表明这孩子还活着吗
Tom, we got any indication that this kid is still alive?
没有
No.
但在反证出现之前 我们只能假定他还活着
But until we know otherwise, we're gonna act as though he is.
特遣任务
第一季第四集
给你
There you go.
你感觉怎么样 - 睡不着
How you feelin'? - Couldn't sleep.
我只想拿到钱 赶紧离开这里
I just wanna get this money and get the fuck out of here, you know?
我给巴托斯打电♥话♥了
I called Bartosz.
他还在跑那条穿越加拿大的卡车路线
He still drives that truck route up through Canada.
他愿意带上我们吗
He's willing to take us?
他约我们今天下午见面谈谈酬劳的事
He wants to meet this afternoon, talk about payment.
我先送孩子们去学校 然后去上班
I'm gonna drop the kids at school and head to work.
好
Alright.
山姆还在睡觉
Sam's still sleepin'.
你打算拿他怎么办
What are you gonna do with him?
我再想想
I'll figure somethin' out.
明天就是父女舞会了
That father-daughter dance is tomorrow.
既然不去了 你最好告诉哈普一声
You better let Harper know you're not going.
你在这些旧相册里找什么
What were you looking for in these old albums, anyway?
只是回忆往事罢了
I'm just taking a stroll down memory lane.
(2017年雷丁集♥会♥)
眼镜给我
Give me them.
再给我倒点咖啡
Put a little more coffee on.
你自己倒
Yeah, you can put a little coffee on.
怎么 你以为你一个月来一次
What? You think you just show up here once a month,
跟我睡一觉 我就得无微不至地伺候你
you fuck me, and then I wait on you hand and foot?
我们昨晚不是挺好的吗 干嘛要退回原地
I thought we had a nice time last night. What are we going backwards for?
挺好的 - 是啊
"Nice time." - Yeah.
不然怎么说 - 昨晚那样吗
What would you call it? - Last night?
大约四分半钟
About four and a half minutes.
我亲爱的小妖精
My darling, sexy sweetheart,
能麻烦你再帮我倒一杯咖啡吗
would you pretty please put on another fuckin' cup of coffee for me?
既然你这么客气...
Well, when you put it like that.
(文森特 我在外面)
早上好
Good mornin'.
有什么新消息
What's the latest?
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
我们查到了那伙人中一个人的身份
We ID'd one member of the crew.
他叫克利夫布劳沃德 在德雷克塞山收垃圾
His name's Cliff Broward. He's a trash collector out in Drexel Hill.
昨晚我派了一辆车去他家 但他没出现
Put a car on his house last night, but he never showed.
你是说 一个垃圾工把我们抢了个精光
You're telling me we're being robbed blind by a garbage man?
他和我们有什么关系
What's his connection to us?
联邦调查局昨天来过了 你看这个
The Feds came by yesterday. Check this out.
(机密)
上面写的什么 佩里
What's it say, Perry?
这是一份弹道报告
It's a ballistics report confirming
证实了杀死沃伦克拉克的枪
that the gun that was used to kill Warren Clarke...
是我们帮里某个人的
belongs to one of us.
好 我们帮里某个人
Alright. One of us.
抢劫案里的弹头
Yeah, they matched the slugs
跟雷丁的和风酒吧枪击案中 使用的那把枪对上了
to a gun that was used at the Zephyr Bar shootout in Reading.
有哪些成员和你一起去雷丁了
Yeah, which members were out in Reading with you?
问题就在这儿 我翻过照片了
That's the thing, I was just goin' through the pics.
那个周末大约有50个人都去了
There was about 50 of us out there that weekend,
其中任何一个都有可能扣动扳机
so any one of us could have pulled the trigger.
你有什么打算
What are you thinking?
现在生意还不错
Business is good, you know.
没什么影响
It's quiet.
何必找事儿呢 - 我知道 但是有人想找事儿
So, why fuck with it? - Yeah, but someone is fuckin' with it.
也就是说 这一定是私人恩怨
Which means it's gotta be something fuckin' personal.
对 - 有人想除掉杰森
Right. - Someone wants Jayson out.
听你这语气 有主意了
You say that like you got an idea.
我正在打探情况
I'm sniffin' around.
我看你是在“打探”别的东西吧
Seems to me that you're sniffin' something else.
母会今早又开会了
Mother Club met again this morning.
我不知道要开会
I wasn't aware of a meeting.
怎么没人通知我 - 因为你在这里处理这件事
Why wasn't I aware? - Because you were here dealing with this.
他们想除掉杰森
They want Jayson out.
再给我点时间
I just need a little more time.
几天就好 - 不行
I need a couple of days. - No.
我还能挽救局面 - 够了
I can salvage-- - Enough!
我不会再让你保护那个混♥蛋♥了
I'm done letting you protect this motherfucker.
母会已经决定了 周五动手
The call's been made. It's happening Friday.
我知道你对他的感情 我劝你早点离开 眼不见为净
And knowing how you feel about him, I wouldn't stick around to see it go down.
下车吧
Now, get out.
很遗憾你遇到这些事儿
I'm sorry you're caught in the middle of all this.
没关系 我早就料到了
It's-- it's fine. I sort of expected it.
我和萨拉早就不亲近了
Sara and I haven't been close in a while.
我妈去世的时候
At the time my mom died,
她们已经有两年没说过话了
剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表