剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表
Jay, you still there? Jay.
杰森 我们得走了
Jay! We gotta go!
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
我都知道
I know.
他们来了
They're coming.
他们来了
They're comin'.
再来一张应该够了
Okay, one more should do it.
你觉得呢 -再来一张
What do you think? -One more.
好吧 你每晚都要睡在动物园里了
Okay. You're gonna be sleeping inside of a zoo every night.
你弟弟喜欢动物吗
Does your brother like animals?
伊森吗 他喜欢
Ethan? Yeah.
他帮邻居遛了好几年的狗
He was the neighborhood dog walker for years.
有一次 海姆里奇太太的狗不见了
One time, Mrs. Heinrich's dog went missing.
你记得吗 -记得
You remember that? -Yeah.
最后我们都放弃了 除了伊森
Eventually, we all sort of gave up looking, but not Ethan.
他在外面找了一夜 背着背包 戴着头灯
He stayed out all night with his backpack and his headlamp.
最后在查塔姆公园找到了那只狗
And he found that dog in Chatham Park.
我快饿死了
I am starving.
我们去吃午饭吧 -好
Should we have lunch? -Yeah.
我们有花生酱果酱三明治 还有…
We have... peanut butter and jelly. And we have--
可以去吃冰雪皇后吗 -天哪
Could we maybe go to Dairy Queen? -Oh, my God.
怎么了 -怎么了
What? -What?
我好久没吃冰雪皇后了
I have not had DQ in so long.
为什么
And why not?
我生了个宝宝
Well, I had a baby.
有了宝宝后
And, when you have a baby...
你的身体会发生奇怪的变化
like, weird things happen to your body,
你会盼着它 尽快恢复到生宝宝之前的样子
and all you want is for it to go back to the way it was before you had a baby.
想要恢复 你就不能吃圣代 我不知道我为什么…
And the way to do that is to not eat sundaes. And I don't know why--
要跟你们说这些
why I'm telling you all this.
走吧 我们去吃冰雪皇后
Come on, let's go to Dairy Queen.
我要干掉一份花生暴风雪圣代
I'm gonna destroy a Peanut Buster Parfait.
你从没跟我说过山姆的事
You never told me about Sam.
对 我们…
Yeah, we...
我的妻子苏珊出事前…
My wife Susan and I, before she--
我们是有资质的寄养父母
we were registered foster parents,
所以我觉得 孩子跟着我总比落到别人手里强
so I figured, you know, better with me than somebody else, you know?
对 这样很好 我很高兴他能跟着你
Yeah, that's good. I'm glad he's with you.
好了 雷莱曼的一次性手♥机♥ 试试看
Okay. Ray Lyman's burner phone. Try it.
没反应
Nothing.
该死
Shit.
这是个幌子
It's a plant.
我们得找到那部真手♥机♥
We're gonna have to find the real phone.
那就需要搜查令
Which requires a search warrant,
得由特工主管提交申请 再经过联邦…
submitted by the SAC and approved by a federal--
说不定某个会钻营的小分♥析♥师
Or a savvy young analyst
愿意趁上司退休前升个职
who's looking to get a promotion before his boss retires.
辛迪…
Cindy--
该死
Shit.
你得帮我做件事儿 这事儿算违规
I need you to do something for me that we're not allowed to do,
但你还是得做 知道吗 -知道了
and you're gonna do it anyway, okay? -Okay. Yeah.
很好
Great.
嘿 -“雷莱曼的手♥机♥”
Hey. -Ray Lyman's phone
“最后一次发射信♥号♥♥ 是在周六夜里12点58分”
last pinged on Saturday night, 12:58 a.m.
“罗克斯伯勒的喷泉街区” -那是什么地方
Fountain block in Roxborough. -Where's that?
喷泉街在这里 -对
Fountain Street is here. -Yeah?
格拉索家就在两个街区外
Grasso's house, two blocks away.
我们这就去格拉索家
We're heading over to Grasso's.
追踪他的手♥机♥ 如果他有动静 立刻告诉我
Put a track lock on his cell. If he moves, I wanna know.
“我现在说反对还来得及吗 ”
Is there still time for me to say this isn't a good idea?
早就来不及了 凯瑟
I'm a million miles past good ideas, Kath.
“你在哪里 ” -格拉索家外面
Where are you now? -Outside Grasso's house.
雷丁那边有那笔钱的消息了吗 -“被你说中了”
Any word yet from Reading on that money? -You were right.
“有线索了 我的人正在查” -看到没
We got a lead. My guys are on it. -See that?
幸亏我坚持往下查吧
Aren't you glad I suggested we dig a little deeper?
分钱的时候可别忘了这一点
Keep that in mind when you divvy up the money, alright?
“先把这烂摊子收拾干净 再说分钱的事也不迟”
Let's just clean this up, and then we'll figure out the money.
安东
Ant?
安东尼
Anthony.
坐下
Hey, sit down. Sit down.
给 想喝可乐吗 喝吧
Here. You want a Coke? Go ahead.
拿着
There you go.
你是怎么计划的 迈克 伪造我自杀的假象
So, what was the plan, Mike? Make it look like I did myself in and you,
再假装你碰巧撞上这件事
what, you just stumbled upon me?
真不知道 你是怎么把这出戏演了这么久的
I don't know how you kept this up as long as you have, Mike.
两年来 我感觉自己老了几十岁 吃不下 睡不着
I mean, two years, I feel like I aged 20. I don't sleep, I eat like shit,
半夜腿抖得像筛糠 -我以前也这样
my legs are restless all night. -I used to feel that way, too.
但你总会有理由说服自己 比如我供三个儿子念完了大学
You find ways to rationalize it, you know. I mean, I put my three boys through college.
我知道
Yeah, I know you did.
我跟职业标准局谈过了 明早我会直接过去 不带律师
Listen, I spoke to OPS, alright? I'm going in tomorrow morning without a lawyer.
等等 -我不干了 迈克 到此为止
Wait, wait, wait. -I'm done, Mike. I'm done.
听我说 你还是能脱身的
Listen to me, there's still a way out of this.
杰森和佩里都死了
Jayson and Perry are dead.
我们知道钱在哪里 -你怎么知道他们死了
And the money. We know where it is. -How do you know that? How do you know they're dead?
罗比卖♥♥了那批毒品 -等等 什么钱
Robbie Prendergrast. He sold those drugs... -Wait, what money? What money?
还把钱给了他侄女梅芙
...and gave the money to a girl named Maeve, his niece.
文森特已经派人去她家了
Vincent's got guys going out to the house right now.
去梅芙家 -对 你不用走到这一步
Right now? Out to Maeve's house? -Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You don't need to do this.
谁去梅芙家了 -我们还可以…
Who's going out to Maeve's house? -We can still--
天哪 妈的
Jesus! Fuck!
“格拉索跑了”
Grasso's moving.
该死 -“一个基站刚发现他的信♥号♥♥”
Shit. Shit. -His cell just pinged a tower.
“沿422号♥公路往东行驶中” -422号♥公路 在哪里
Eastbound on 422. -422, where is that?
在埃尔弗森 罗比普伦德格拉斯特家就在那里
In Elverson. Robbie Prendergrast's.
“他去那里干什么 ” -我们会查清楚的
What's he goin' out there for? -We're gonna find out.
你们待在这里
Stay here.
梅芙
Maeve.
快跑 他们来找你了
You gotta leave now. They're coming for you.
怎么了 -外面有个警♥察♥
What? -There's a cop outside.
他说我们得走了 快
He said we gotta go now.
梅芙 我们去哪里
Maeve? Where are we going?
操 -怎么了
Fuck! -What?
车钥匙 待在这里别动
The keys. Look, just stay here, okay?
操
Fuck.
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
什么钱
What money?
别装傻
Don't do that.
我们知道钱在这里
I know it's here.
我不知道你在说什么 -是吗
I don't know what you're talking about. -Hm?
我告诉你钱在哪里
I'll tell you where the money is.
放她走
Just let her go.
哈普 回车上去
Harp, get back to the car.
锁上门
Lock it.
钱在哪里
Where?
那是格拉索的车吗
Is that Grasso's car?
看着很像
Looks like it.
打开
Open it.
把包打开
Open the bag!
关门 关上这破门
Shut the door. Shut the fuckin' door.
你♥他♥妈♥别出声
Shut the fuck up!
杰森来了
Jayson's here.
有警官受伤 埃尔弗森梅尔维尔路16号♥
We have an officer down at 16 Millville Lane, Elverson.
请求支援
Send backup.
你去那边
继续走
Go.
走楼梯
Take the stairs.
阿莉亚
Aleah!
你没事吧
You okay?
天哪 -你没事吧
Are you alright?
你♥他♥妈♥放开我
Get the fuck off me!
不
No! No!
剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表