剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表
“你准备好 重新开始一段感情了吗 ”
Do you think you're ready for a second chance at love?
“爱神丘比特准备好了”
Cupid does. His arrow awaits
“他的箭 在‘丘比特计划’网站等着你”
at CupidsPlan.com,
“此时此刻 有成千上万人正在寻找你这样的人”
where right now, thousands of people are searching for someone just like you.
“KYW新闻时间 独♥立♥会堂气温72度 阳光明媚”
KYW news time 8:12 a.m., 72 and sunny in Independence Hall.
“现在播报两点钟路况”
Time now for traffic on the twos.
“蓝线公路靠近斯普林菲尔德路段 有一辆故障车”
We got a stalled car on the blue route just before Springfield.
(核心竞争力)
(申请须知)
(奎宁)
(汤姆布兰迪斯 联邦调查局)
“...曲线球”
“满球数 三局下半 二垒有跑者”
Full count, man on second here in the third inning.
特遣任务
第一季第一集
“...他将轻松得分 扩大他们的领先优势”
He'll score easily and extend their lead.
早上好 - 早
Morning. - Morning.
小艾 你吃饭了吗 我做了炒蛋和炸肉饼
Did you eat, Em? I made some scrambled eggs and scrapple.
我要迟到了 - 好吧
I'm gonna be late. - Okay.
你晚上想吃什么吗
Well, anything you want for dinner tonight?
我可以顺路去一趟ACME超♥市♥ - 我得上班
I could stop by the Acme on my way-- - I have work.
对 今晚很重要
Right. Big night.
我可能会过去喝杯冰沙
Maybe I'll drop by for a water ice.
有你的包裹 - 知道了
There's a package there for you. - Alright.
祝你今天一切顺利
Have a good day.
看 你可以拥有自己的岛
Look at that. You can own your own island.
(抢占加拿大天堂一角 )
谁帮你捡垃圾
Who picks up your trash?
垃圾 - 是啊
Your trash? - Yeah.
你能想到的就这个
That's where your head goes?
说真的 岛上有垃圾船收垃圾吗
I mean, seriously, if you're on an island, are there like trash boats?
垃圾船 - 是啊
Trash boats? - Yeah.
住岛上的人就不会想着垃圾的事儿了
If you're on an island, you're not thinking about trash.
你会想:“我的吊床呢 ”
Thinking... you know, "Where's my hammock?"
你试过网上交友吗
You ever experiment with that online dating stuff?
试过几次
A couple times.
结果怎么样
What happened?
现在的人都会用谷歌♥搜你了
People. They can just google you nowadays.
他们会把你的底细翻出来 看尽你所有的丑事
Dig up your whole life. See all your fuck-ups.
那就用假名
So, you use a fake name.
别叫“克利夫布劳沃德” 改成...
Instead of Cliff Broward, be like...
“迪夫莫沃德”
Diff Moward.
“迪夫莫沃德” - 对
Diff Moward? - Yeah.
“迪夫莫沃德”算哪门子名字
The fuck kinda name is Diff Moward?
太难听了
That's awful.
我不想用假名 你懂吗
I don't wanna use a fake name, you know?
懂
Yeah.
我才懒得隐藏真实身份呢 - 是啊
I'm not fucking hiding who I am. - Yeah.
我可能准备好了
I think... I think maybe I'm ready.
什么意思
Ready for what?
你准备好干嘛了
What are you ready for?
就是重新找个人一起过日子
Like, to share my life with someone again.
算了吧 我一个人挺好的
I don't know. I don't mind being alone.
可不是嘛 你是个修士 一直都是
Yeah, no shit. You're a monk. You always have been.
我不是修士 修士可是会祷告的
Not a monk. Monks pray.
你和我天生就不是一类人
We're built different, you and me.
我得找个...
I need a...
我得找个人生伴侣
I need a life companion.
到今年七月
You know, July will be a year.
凯伦就离开一年了
Since Karen left.
她离开的时间越长 我就越不相信她会回来
The longer she's gone, the less I think she's comin' back.
那就试试交♥友♥网♥站
Well... try the online stuff then.
谁知道呢 说不定你真会找到你的人生伴侣
Who knows? Maybe you'll find your life companion.
找个美人来陪你这只野兽
Beauty to your beast.
滚
Fuck off.
什么狗屁“迪夫莫沃德”...
Fucking Diff Moward, fucking...
(易贝)
(联邦调查局)
不好意思
Sorry about that.
汤姆布兰迪斯 - 凯尔
Tom Brandis. - Kyle.
给 拿一张
Here you go. Take one of these.
最近刚毕业 - 对 威得恩大学
Recent grad? - Yeah, Widener.
恭喜
Congratulations.
什么专业毕业的 - 会计
What's your degree in? - Accounting,
所以我没理由 在联邦调查局的摊位前停下来
which doesn't exactly make much sense for me to be stopping at an FBI booth.
说出来你可能不信
You'd be surprised.
我本科期间主修哲学 然后当了八年神父
I majored in philosophy as an undergrad. Then I became a priest for eight years.
现在我却站在这里 给你解释联邦调查局的招人条件
And I'm here now talking to you about what the FBI has to offer.
我们局有非常广泛的资源和网络
We have a very wide reach here at the bureau, and--
这是联邦调查局的正式职位吗
This is like an actual job in the FBI?
其实我是外勤特工 最近刚好休假
Well, I'm a field agent. Normally that's my-- just taking a little time off.
我很快就得回去执行任务 追捕坏人了
I'll be back on assignment again soon, hunting down the bad guys.
坏人可得小心了
Watch out, bad guys.
看看STEM项目吧
Check out the STEM program.
你有数学背景 这个职位正合适
Given your math background, that might be a very good fit.
好 我会看的
Great, I'll look it over.
等等 还有呢
Wait. Here's more.
他们最近一直没闲着
Boys have been very busy.
咱们今晚就行动 以免他们把钱转移走
Go in tonight, before the money moves.
这小子穿的什么啊 老天爷
What is this kid wearing? Jesus.
我的天 搞什么
Oh, my God! What the fuck?
哟 桃仔 - 你们好吗
Yo. Yo, yo, Peach-boy! - What's up, what's up, what's up?
你好吗 - 怎么样
What's good? - What up?
我名草有主了 当然过得好
I'm spoken for. That's what's good.
这是什么屁话
Fuck's that mean?
我把戒指给我的天使了
Gave my angel the ring.
玫瑰花瓣什么的都配上了
Did the rose petals and all.
你的天使
Your angel?
几周前和你说话的那个黑发妞吗
This that brunette you were talking to a few weeks ago?
别看我们是两个人 我们的灵魂早就合起来了
We're just two bodies, one soul.
老天爷
Aw, man.
这是精神层面的事儿 懂吗
It's a spiritual thing, you know?
我们真替你高兴 桃仔
Yeah, we're happy for you, Peach-boy.
还记得默多克街上那栋房♥子吗
Listen, do you remember that house on Murdoch?
我们在那儿蹲点好几个星期了
Place we've been staking out the past couple weeks?
我们今晚就行动
We're going in tonight.
干完这一单 我刚好有钱
This will make for a very nice down payment
预定婚礼场地
on the wedding venue.
我们停车之前看见你的屁♥股♥了
We saw your ass when we were pulling up.
你们看我的屁♥股♥干什么 - 把裤子提上去
What are you staring at my ass for? - Pick your fuckin' pants up.
才不要 - 半夜见 桃仔
No. - Midnight, Peaches.
今晚见
See yous tonight.
我们今早和法官的会面很顺利
We had a very good meeting with the judge this morning.
太好了 - 是啊
Great. - Yeah.
他确认将在6月12日早上九点宣判
He confirmed sentencing for June 12th at 9 a.m.
他要判他多少年
How long is he gonna go away for?
三♥级♥谋杀 估计要5到15年
Third degree, we're looking at anywhere from 5 to 15 years.
但具体刑期取决于家属的陈述
But that length of time will depend on the family impact statement.
你有没有进一步考虑...
Have you given any further thought?
马特 我已经决定不发言了
Matt, I decided I wasn't gonna make the statement.
那就不发 - 好
Right. You're not gonna make a statement? - No.
但我们上次谈话时
But when we sat down last time,
艾米丽说她有兴趣代表她兄弟发言
Emily expressed interest in talking on her brother's behalf.
我最近还没机会仔细问她
Yeah, I haven't had a chance to ask her about it recently.
我不想给任何人增添压力
Wow. Not to pressure anyone.
但是这起案件发生在家庭内部
It's just, since the crime occurred within the family unit,
亚当斯法官在给伊森宣判时
Judge Adams will place a lot of weight on this statement
会非常重视这份陈述
when determining Ethan's sentence.
我今晚找她谈谈
I'll talk to her about it tonight.
我的天
Holy shit!
我吓到你了 垃圾大叔 - 没错 我吓了一大跳
I scared you, Uncle Trash! - You did, you definitely did.
垃圾大叔 你猜怎么着 - 我不猜
Uncle Trash, guess what? - Oh, no.
我才不上当呢 - 鸡屁♥股♥
I'm not falling for that game. - Chicken butt!
别再拿鸡屁♥股♥开玩笑了 怀亚特
No more chicken butt jokes, Wyatt.
亲爱的 今天好吗 - 挺好的
Hey, sweetheart. Good day? - Pretty good.
剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表