剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表
Resident agent?
听起来像房♥产推销员
Sounds like a fuckin' real estate salesman.
嘿 我觉得汤姆出事了
Hey, I think something happened to Tom.
斯普林菲尔德的汤姆布兰迪斯
Tom Brandis, from Springfield.
我们要去哪里 罗比
Where are we going, Robbie?
不该问的别打听
Answers are given on a need-to-know basis.
这是你的家人吗
This your family?
其中两个长得和其他几个不太像
Two of these do not look like the others.
我和妻子苏珊领养了两个孩子
My wife Susan and I adopted a couple kids.
你和苏珊结婚多久了
How long you and Susie been married?
29年
Twenty-nine years.
你们这对爱侣在哪里认识的
Where'd you lovebirds meet?
布林莫尔医院
Bryn Mawr Hospital.
医院 天哪
Hospital? Jesus.
不是那样…她是一位患者权益倡导者
No, we weren't... She was a, uh, a patients' rights advocate,
而我是给患者做临终祈祷的牧师
and I was a priest at the time, giving Last Rites to patients.
她让你从神职人员还俗了
She converted you from the priesthood?
不是 是我一直在追她
Oh, it wasn't like that. I was the one that did all the chasing.
苏珊不太喜欢我
Susan wasn't, uh, very fond of me.
她是个无神论者
She was a-- an atheist, and, uh,
我们经常争论该对将死之人说什么
we argued quite a bit over what to say to people who were dying.
她相信我们只活一世
She believed that this is our only life.
我支持苏珊
I'm team Susan.
我这辈子从来没感受过上帝的存在
I never once felt God in my life.
人们都想相信上帝的存在
And I think people wanna believe that there's more than this
是因为如果人只活一世
'cause if this is really all there is...
有些人会觉得太压抑
then that's too fuckin' depressing for some people.
但是…
You know, but...
人死了就是死了 没别的
there's nothing else after this.
梅芙普伦德格拉斯特 21岁 没有犯罪记录
Maeve Prendergrast, 21 years old, no criminal record.
她直接带着山姆走进了警局
And she just walked into the station with Sam at her side.
对 她主动放弃了米兰达权利 愿意在没有律师的情况下开口
Yeah, waived Miranda and said she was willing to talk without an attorney.
好像只盼着这件事快点结束
It seems to me like she just wants this whole thing to be over.
那个孩子呢 - 正在蓝科纳研究所接受评估
Where's the boy now? -Being evaluated at Lankenau.
负责运送他的警官 没有发现任何可见的淤伤或创伤迹象
The corporal who transported him didn't note any visible bruising or signs of trauma,
至少没有身体上的
at least not physical.
早上好
Morning.
凯瑟琳麦金蒂 联邦调查局的监察特工
Kathleen McGinty, Supervisory Special Agent with the FBI.
妈的
Fuck me.
普伦德格拉斯特女士 据我所知
So, from what I understand, Miss Prendergrast,
我们宣读了你的权利 你也同意和我谈话了 对吗
you've been read your rights and you've agreed to talk to me. Is that correct?
我需要你大声告诉我是或不是
I'm gonna need a yes or no, dear. Loud and clear.
对 - 是或不是
Yeah. -Yes or no?
是 - 太好了
Yes. -Wonderful.
我们从头说起吧
So, let's start at the beginning.
嘿 该死 怎么了
Hi. Oh, shoot, what happened?
对不起 唐娜 是我不对 - 你怎么了
What is wrong with you? -I'm sorry, Donna. I'm sorry.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. Are you alright?
有事 老天爷
No! Jesus Christ.
操
Fuck.
嘿 - “嘿 你一整天去哪了 ”
Hey. - Hey, yo. Where you been all day?
我去处理了一些事情
Yeah, I-I had to handle something.
“我他妈给你打了几十次电♥话♥”
Must have tried your phone like 50 fuckin' times.
“我们就在你家外面”
Listen, we're outside.
“弗雷迪来电♥话♥了” - 操
Freddy called. - Fuck!
“是罗比普伦德格拉斯特”
It's Robbie Prendergrast.
“比利的弟弟 他去找弗雷迪卖♥♥那批中国货了”
Billy's fuckin' brother. He went to Freddy to move the china.
“弗雷迪想要双倍的价格 所以我才联♥系♥你”
Freddy wanted double. That's why I was calling you.
“他让我走投无路了 佩里 我不知道该怎么办”
He had me over a barrel, Per. I didn't know what to do.
没关系 孩子
That's alright, kiddo, um...
罗比现在在哪里
Uh, where's Robbie now?
“他要求傍晚六点 在布♥什♥基尔山上见面”
He asked for a meeting way up in Bushkill, 6 p.m.
“比利在利哈依河边有间狩猎小屋”
Billy had that huntin' cabin on the Lehigh River.
“我们就在那里跟他见面”
That's where we're gonna meet him.
好 我马上出来
Yeah, alright, I'll-- I'll be right out, alright?
“好 对了 你能问问唐娜 有没有艾润的消息吗 ”
Yeah. Uh, hey, hey, can you ask Donna if she's heard from Eryn?
艾润
From Eryn?
当然可以 怎么了
Uh, yeah, of course. Why?
“孩子们刚来电♥话♥说”
Ah, the kids just called.
“他们放学回家发现她不在”
They got home from school and she's not there.
好 我问问她
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'll ask her, okay?
我马上出来 好吗
I'll be right out, alright?
嘿 唐娜 你没事吧
Hey, D? You alright?
杰森想让你去看看他的孩子们
Jayson wants you to check on the kids.
好像说艾润还没回家
I don't know, I guess Eryn's not home yet.
好了 关掉手♥机♥
Alright. Power down.
防止追踪
Going dark.
你这是怎么了
The fuck happened to you?
我今早洗完澡后头很晕
I just got all lightheaded comin' out of the shower this morning,
结果滑了一跤 摔得不轻
and just slipped, and went... boom.
你早就认识这家伙 - 对 但我没认出他
So, you knew this fella? -Yeah. I-- I didn't recognize him though.
你能描述一下…
Can you describe--
我得和你谈谈 - 能等吗
I need to speak with you. -Can it wait?
格拉索说好了要去罗比家和汤姆汇合
Grasso was supposed to meet Tom at Robbie Prendergrast's house.
可他认为他失踪了 - 失踪 什么意思
He thinks he's missing. -Missing? What do you mean?
他的车在那里 但人不在
Well, his car is there, but he's not.
汤姆对格拉索说的最后一句话是 嫌疑人的车停在车道上
The last thing Tom said to Grasso was that the suspect's car was in the driveway,
然后有人从前门出来了
and then, um, someone was comin' out the front door.
呼叫总部
Call Central.
我要罗比家方圆50英里内 所有的车牌识别系统
I want every single tag reader within 50 miles of Robbie's house
都去找那辆车
looking for that vehicle.
发布全境通告 别去拦车 - 好
And put out an APB. Notify only. -Right.
我要知道那辆车往哪个方向开
I wanna know which way that car is going.
我们选择保留因式的形式 而不是把它展开 为什么
Instead of distributing 5x minus 2, we leave them factored. Why?
“请艾米丽布兰迪斯到总务处报到”
Will Emily Brandis please report to the main office?
“请艾米丽布兰迪斯 立即到总务处来”
Emily Brandis to the main office immediately.
我们回到昨天讨论的内容
Now, let's go back to what we discussed yesterday.
(杰森 别去布♥什♥基尔 )
(普伦德格拉斯特 绑了一名外勤特工 别去 )
有什么进展吗
What's the latest?
车牌识别系统刚在100公路上 抓拍到了那辆本♥田♥
Honda's license plate just pinged an LPR reader on Route 100.
具体哪里 - 斯特劳兹堡广场
100 where? - Stroudsburg Plaza.
布♥什♥基尔东北方向
Northeast of Bushkill.
你做临终祈祷时 目睹过很多人去世吗
You seen people die, doing Last Rites and all?
是的
Yes.
那是什么感觉
What was that like?
感觉
What's it like?
对 临死之前 人会害怕吗
Yeah, like, in the final moments. Are people scared?
会
Yes.
每个人都会
Every one.
你有家人吗 罗比
You got a family, Robbie?
有 我有…
Yeah.
我有一儿一女 怀亚特和哈普
I got a-- I got a boy and a girl. Wyatt and Harper.
最近我家后院来了一只玫红丽唐纳雀
A summer tanager showed up in my backyard recently.
这个月份 它不该出现在宾州附近
It's not supposed to be anywhere near, uh, Pennsylvania this time of year.
这叫“迷鸟”
It's called a vagrant.
什么 - “迷鸟”
A what? -Vagrant.
就是偏离了正常分布区的鸟
It's a, uh, a bird that's strayed outside its normal range.
偏离得太远 以至于忘了如何找到回家的路
Strayed so far that it's forgotten how to find its way home.
大多数都活不下来
Most of them don't survive.
很感人的故事 谢谢你的分享 汤姆
Wow. What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing, Tom.
我绑♥架♥了天底下最让人抑郁的人
I've kidnapped the world's most depressing human.
罗比 我想说的是
What I'm saying, Robbie, is...
你现在还能回家
you could still go home.
在这里下高速 - 这里 为什么
Get off here. -Here? What-- what for?
我不想在同一条路上待太久
'Cause I don't want to be on the same road too long.
他们会追踪我们的 下车
They can track us. Get off.
这条路能通向布♥什♥基尔 - 汤姆 我喜欢你
Well, 100 takes us right into Bushkill. -Tom, I fuckin' like you.
但没喜欢到让你破坏计划的程度
Don't like you enough to let you fuck up my plan.
快点下高速
Get off the fuckin' highway.
他早上八点左右离开的 我不知道他穿的什么
He left maybe 8 a.m. Um, I don't know what he was wearing
因为我下楼之前他就走了
剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表