剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表
Ethan, please.
儿子 请你看着我
Son, please look at me.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
我爱你
I love you.
我今天站在这里 不是为了告诉法庭我儿子该何时获释
I'm not here today to tell the court when my son should be released.
那不是我能决定的
That's not up to me.
我只想让伊森知道 当那天到来时
I'm here today to let you know, Ethan, that when that day comes,
我会做好准备
I'll be ready.
出来就直接回家吧
Come straight home.
我会在家里等你
I'll be there waiting for you.
谢谢您 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
天哪 你看那个
Oh, my God, look at that one.
你怎么知道该拔哪个 -我教你
How do you know they're ready?
看到这个了吗
Okay, well, see this one?
看到有根从地里伸出来了吗
See how it has a root sticking out of the ground?
我们要拔的就是这种
That's what we're looking for.
握拳给我看看 -这样吗
Make a fist, let's see. -This right?
这个大小的甜菜根正适合
So, that's about the perfect size for a beet.
用拳头量一下 你觉得怎么样
Measure it against there. What do you think?
挺好的 -对
It's good. -Yeah.
揪住叶子晃动一下
Now, give it a little wiggle by the greens
然后拉出来 这就对了
and then pull it. There we go.
不错吧 -这是给人吃的吗
Nice, huh? -People eat these?
你之前也是这么说黄瓜的 现在你都学会这么多知识了
That's what you said about cucumbers. Now, look at you.
好了 把这些拿进去
Okay, now take all this in.
我要再拔几个
I'm gonna grab a couple more,
然后我们今晚就吃它了
and then we'll make that for dinner tonight.
好 -好吗
Okay. -Alright?
又见面了
Hello again.
我敲了前门 没人应门 我没打扰到你吧
Knocked up front, no answer. Hope you don't mind.
没关系 稍等一下
Ah, no. Just a second.
好消息 我们终于给那个男孩找到收养家庭了
Good news. We finally found a family for the boy.
我不知道该怎么办 丹尼尔
I don't know what to do, Daniel.
想听听我的想法吗
Do you wanna know what I'm thinking?
如果我说不想 你还会继续说吗
If I say no, are we gonna talk about it anyway?
如果你不想 我就不说了
If you don't want to talk about it, we don't talk about it.
不 还是说吧 你想说吗
No. No, no, no. No, no, no, let's talk about it. You want to talk about it?
我不知道你有没有能力满足
I'm not sure you are in a place where you can meet the needs
一个逐渐成长的男孩的需求
of a young boy as he grows and matures.
尤其是伊森回家之后
Especially when Ethan comes home,
你也知道他会多么需要你
and knowing how much he's going to need you.
怎么了
What?
我还以为我做了件好事呢
Here I was thinking I'd done a good thing.
你是做了一件好事
You have done a good thing.
但你这么做是为了那个孩子 还是为了你自己
But have you done that good thing for the boy or for yourself?
我知道你们感情有多深
I know how close you two have become,
也明白我的要求很残忍♥
and I know what I'm asking is hard.
我都不知道你的要求是什么
I don't even know what it is that you're asking me.
汤姆 爱要无私
To be unselfish with your love, Tom.
你得承认 对你最好的选择 未必是对那孩子最好的安排
To recognize that what's best for you may not be what's best for the boy.
我怎么知道 什么才是对他最好的安排
And how do I know what's best for him?
小家伙 来吧
Come on.
你准备好了吗 -好了
Ready? -Yeah.
好 来吧
Okay, here we go.
到那里要多长时间
How long is it gonna take to get there?
导航上说是六小时七分钟
GPS says six hours, seven minutes.
六小时 鸡屁♥股♥眼
Six hours?! Chicken butthole!
怀亚特 别这么幼稚 行吗
Wyatt, grow up, will ya?
你为什么要拍照 -为了记住
What'd you do that for? -To remember.
恐怕我什么都记不住
I'm afraid I'm not gonna remember any of it.
我以前也是这么想的
Yeah, I used to think that way too.
我觉得我记不住我爸
About my dad.
其实我记得
It's not true.
大家准备好了吗
Everyone ready?
本季终
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表