剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表
“小时候 我跟着我哥去石场游泳”
When I was a kid... my brother and I went swimmin' in the quarry.
“一二月份都照去不误”
January, February, it didn't matter.
“跳进那么冷的水里 心脏可能会一下子受不了而爆裂”
You jump into water that cold, your heart can explode from the shock.
“所以你得撩起一些水”
So, you take some water...
“浇在肩膀上”
you put it on both your shoulders.
“让身体慢慢习惯那个温度”
And your body gets used to the temperature.
“让心脏放慢速度 那就不会爆裂了”
And your heart slows... so it don't explode.
嘿
特遣任务
第一季第五集
他在哪里 - 谁
Where is he? - W-Where is who?
谁在哪里
Where's who?
妈的 他到底死哪儿去了
Fuck! Where the fuck is he?
你找谁 - 雷
Where is who? -Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray!
他到底死哪儿去了
Where the fuck is he?!
雷在监狱里
Ray's in jail.
监狱 搞什么
Jail. What the fuck?
你说什么 监狱
What the fuck are you talking about jail?
他给克利夫发短♥信♥了
He texted Cliff.
昨晚雷给克利夫发了短♥信♥ 让他去见李怀特海德
Last night, Ray fuckin' texted Cliff to meet up with Lee Whitehead,
现在克利夫不见了
and now Cliff's fuckin' gone.
联邦调查局把他带走了
The FBI took him in.
联邦…
The FB...
两天前
Two days ago.
两天
Two-- two days?
克利夫他妈的在哪里
Where... where the fuck is Cliff?
我不知道克利夫在哪
I don't know where Cliff is.
东西还在你那里吗
You still have the stuff?
李之前不肯碰这批货 因为他信不过雷
Lee wouldn't touch it before, 'cause he doesn't trust Ray.
但我从小就认识李
But I've known Lee my whole life, and, um...
如果我一个人去找他
and if I went to him, you know, just-- just me,
问他能不能…
and asked, you know, if maybe he might...
你在说什么 - 我可以帮你卖♥♥掉这批货
What are you talkin' about? -I can help you move the dope.
我凭什么要相信你
Why the hell would I trust you?
因为我是个好人
'Cause I'm a good person.
好人
A good person?
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
这周五 雷要见他的假释官
Ray's meetin' his parole officer on-- on Friday.
他有可能会获得假释
And there's a chance he could make bail.
如果我现在不逃 可能再也没机会了
If I don't escape now, I might never get another chance.
证人在里面等着 他叫亚历山大乔万诺维奇
The witness is waiting inside. Name's Alexander Jovanovic.
他似乎坚信自己能描述嫌犯的特征
Seems confident he can provide a description of our suspect.
好 素描师来了吗
Okay, and we got a sketch artist coming?
预计15分钟后到
ETA 15.
他的手♥机♥呢 有指纹吗
What about his cell phone? We get any fingerprints?
手♥机♥被扔进了特拉华河
Phone was tossed into the Delaware.
但水桶已经送去霍布斯那里 加急检测DNA了
But the bucket's out at Hobbes now being run for rapid DNA.
什么水桶
Bucket? What bucket?
目击者遇到山姆时 他正在往河里放一条鱼
Sam was releasing a fish into the river when the witness encountered him.
他在放鱼 - 是的
He was releasing a fish? -Yeah.
嫌疑人驾驶了一辆本♥田♥雅阁
Suspect's vehicle is a Honda Accord.
可惜没有一个摄像头拍清楚车牌
Unfortunately, none of the cameras provide a clear angle of the license plate.
那晚没睡觉 老大
...hadn't slept that night. Boss.
早上好
Good morning.
有什么发现 - 昨天的
What do you got? -Um, from yesterday.
和嫌疑人见面的卡车司机 叫巴托斯卡波夫斯基
The truck driver who met with our suspect is Bartosz Karpowski.
登记的住址在雷德利
Listed address in Ridley.
联♥系♥雷德利警局 派所有可调用的人手去见他
Okay, call Ridley P.D., send all avail units over there to meet him.
是 长官 - 丽兹
Yes, sir. -Lizzie.
检查巴尔的摩派克街上 所有的商店和交通摄像头
Uh, check all the stores and traffic cams along Baltimore Pike,
看有没有拍到那辆本♥田♥的车牌
see if they got a visual of the Honda plates.
收到 - 证人呢
Copy. -Where's this witness?
早上好
Hey. Good morning.
我是汤姆布兰迪斯特工 - 亚历克斯
Special Agent Tom Brandis. -Alex.
你有信心能描述那个人吗
So, uh, you feel confident that you'd be able to describe this guy?
有 当时我和他的距离 就像我们现在这么近
Yeah. He was standing as close to me as you are right now.
你能描述一下那个孩子吗
W-What can you tell me about the kid?
他有没有显得疲惫 害怕 有明显伤痕吗
W-Was he frazzled? Scared? Any visible injuries?
没有 他看起来就是个普通的孩子
No. No, just seemed like a normal kid.
好 素描师马上就到
Okay. The sketch artist will be here shortly.
慢慢来 尽量描述得详细一点
Take your time, be as detailed as possible.
好
Okay.
休息一下吧 孩子
Get some rest, kiddo.
我晚点再来看你 - 好
Check in with you later. -Yeah.
早 老大
Morning, boss.
不是让你穿夏天的休闲服吗 康纳
What does summer casual mean to you, Connor?
我按你的要求 深入调查了这个特遣组的成员
Um, so I did some more digging on those Task Force members you asked about.
有时间聊聊吗
You got a minute to chat?
你吃饱了吗
Did you eat enough?
我必须离开吗
Do I have to leave?
是的
Yeah.
我能最后一次摸摸格蒂吗
Can I pet Gertie one last time?
当然可以
Sure.
我的天 看看你
Holy Christ. Look at you!
都长这么大了
You are all grown up.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我还记得你是小梅芙的时候
I remember when you were little Wavy Maevey,
在院子里摇摇晃晃地学走路
wobbling on her training wheels out in the yard.
你看起来过得不错 孩子
Ah, you look great, kid.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
有什么事吗
What for?
母会要去斯特劳兹堡过周末
The club's heading out to Stroudsburg for the weekend.
举办年度集♥会♥ 还记得吗
You know, for the yearly gathering. Remember those?
记得 - 对
Yeah. Yeah. -Yeah.
我们要为逝去的兄弟们办个小仪式
And we're gonna do a little ceremony for the fallen brothers,
包括你♥爸♥在内
your dad included.
我想来看看他的坎肩还在不在
So, I just wanted to see if I could find his-- his cut, if it was laying around,
就是他的背心
you know, his vest.
没问题 - 好
Yeah, sure. -Good.
你能从后面绕过去吗 我刚拖了地
Do you mind walking around back, though? I just finished cleaning the floor.
好 绕到哪里去
Sure. Back where?
车♥库♥ 他的东西都在那里
Garage. It's where our stuff is.
好
Yep.
我爸的东西都在那边
My dad's stuff's over there.
灰色和绿色的箱子
Gray and green box.
现在谁住在这里
Who's all living here now?
什么
Sorry?
这里有自行车 垃圾桶 玩具…
I mean, you got bikes, and bins, and toys, and...
我叔叔罗比
Oh, my Uncle Robbie.
前段时间 他和孩子们都搬进来了
Him and his kids moved in a little while ago.
疯罗比最近在忙什么啊
What the hell is crazy Robbie up to these days?
没什么 你知道的
Not much. You know Robbie.
你想拿什么就拿吧
Take whatever you want.
山姆 - 干什么
Sam. -What?
待在这里别动
Stay here and don't move.
老老实实等我回来
Do not move until I come back.
这一次你得答应我
Promise me this time.
梅芙
Maeve?
梅芙
Maevey?
有人吗
Hello?
找到你要的东西了吗
Find what you need?
找到了
I did.
罗比现在在哪里
Where's Robbie at now?
不知道 我好几天没见到他了
Don't know. I haven't seen him in a few days.
很高兴再见到你 亲爱的
It's great to see you again, sweetheart.
别跟我见外 好吗
Don't be a stranger, okay?
记住 我们还是你的家人
Remember, we're still your family.
待在车上 我马上回来 好吗
Stay here. I'll be right back, okay?
天哪 真的是他
Oh, my God, it's really fucking him.
好了 帮我个忙
Okay, do me a favor.
你能照顾哈普和怀亚特吗
Can you look after Harper and Wyatt?
剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表