剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表
早上好 我是联邦调查局特工汤姆布兰迪斯
Good morning. FBI special agent Tom Brandis.
我是大卫 凯莉的父亲 - 特遣队员安东尼格拉索
David. Kaylee's father, - TFO Anthony Grasso.
凯莉 你一定觉得今天很难熬吧
So, uh, this must have been a pretty overwhelming day for you, huh, Kaylee?
我知道警♥察♥已经找你问过话了
I know the police have questioned you already,
但我们必须问清楚 桃仔昨晚和谁出去了
but it's very important that we know who Peaches went out with last night.
我不是不记得
It's not that I don't remember.
我是真没见过他的朋友
I just, like, literally haven't met any of his friends yet.
我们在网上认识的 我们几周前刚从俄亥俄州搬过来
We met online. I just moved here from Ohio a few weeks ago.
你可能很难接受这个消息
This may be very difficult to hear, but...
其实桃仔是在一次入室抢劫中被杀的
Peaches was killed during a home invasion,
而且他似乎参与了作案
and it appears as though he was involved with the incident.
入室抢劫吗 - 是的
In the invading? - Yes.
而且这并非他第一次参与作案
And it's not the only incident he was involved in.
我看到他的第一眼就知道他是个人♥渣♥
Jesus Christ, I fucking knew he was a piece of shit the moment I set eyes on him.
我早就说过... - 别说了行吗
And I said, "Kaylee Grace Prater..." - Would you stop, please?
...那小子一无是处
"...this kid is a full-on nothing."
爸 别说了 你能安静一会儿吗
Dad, stop! Could you just not right now, please?
我的挚爱没了 - 别哭
Okay, my-- I just lost my soul mate.
我们的计划还没实现 现在我...
We-- we had plans, and now I--
好了 对不起 我不是故意惹你伤心
Hey, okay. Okay. Honey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
凯莉 那户人家还有其他几个人被杀了
Kaylee? Several other people were killed inside the home.
现在 一个六岁男孩失踪了
Alright, right now, a six-year-old boy is missing.
不 你...
No, you're... you're not...
你不会想说... - 不是...
You think-- - It's not that we--
你怀疑是桃仔干的 - 不是怀疑 凯莉
You think Peaches did that? No. - It's not that we think, Kaylee.
我们知道桃仔是作案团伙的一员 - 不 那...
We know Peaches was a part of this crew. - No, that's-- no.
很遗憾 - 不可能
I'm sorry. - No,
我不太喜欢你们两个
I don't think I like you two very much.
我明白 - 别说了
I understand. - No.
凯莉 听我说 - 别说了
Kaylee, listen to me. - No. No.
凯莉 我们必须问清楚
Kaylee... it's very important that we know...
他的同事都有谁 这样才能找到这个小男孩
...who his work friends were so that we could find this little boy.
你们两个该走了
I think you two should leave.
不可能
鸡有梦想吗
Do chickens have dreams?
我从来没想过这个问题
I never really thought about that.
我猜它们有
I bet they do.
它们肯定想要大农场
I bet they dream of big farms.
有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
(芬太尼阳性)
我的眼镜找不到了 你能不能...
Can't find my glasses. Could you--
你介意... - 等等 我读给你听
would you mind-- - Want me to-- I'll read it. I'll read it for you.
是萨拉发来的 “这里下大雨 航♥班♥延误”
It's, uh, uh, from Sara. "Heavy rain here. Flight delayed.
“改成4点15分降落” - 好
Scheduled to land-- land at 4:15 now." - Okay.
我女儿今天下午从芝加哥过来
My daughter's coming in from Chicago this afternoon.
这是好消息啊 一家人团聚了
Oh, that'll be nice, right? Little-- little quality family time?
你在联邦调查局工作多久了
How long have you been with the FBI?
正式入职是2003年
Uh, officially since '03,
但在那之前 我以牧师的身份 协助联邦调查局很多年了
but I was, uh, assisting the Bureau for many years before that as a-- as a chaplain.
你说的牧师是... - 神父
A chaplain like a-- like a-- like a-- - Like a priest.
你在逗我吧 - 没有
You're fuckin' with me. - Mm, no, I'm not fuckin' with you.
也没几个人会谎称自己是神父
I don't think people lie about being a priest very much,
尤其是这年头 格拉索 - 那你帮我理一理
especially these days, Grasso. - Yeah, but so help me connect the dots.
一个神父 是怎么变成联邦调查局特工的
I mean, how does a-- how does a priest end up working for the FBI?
我是他们危机干预小组的志愿者
Uh, I was a volunteer on their crisis intervention team.
他们处理大规模伤亡事件时 会派神职人员一起飞过去
Um, they'd fly clergy out with them when they went to mass casualty events.
校园枪击案 政♥府♥大楼爆♥炸♥案 - 我明白
Columbine, Oklahoma City. - Yeah. Yeah.
我就是在那里认识了我的上司凯瑟琳
So, uh, yeah, that's where I met my supervisor, Kathleen.
后来我不再做神父 和我妻子结婚的时候
And when I left the priesthood and married my wife,
她找了一些关系 把我弄进了匡提科
she, uh, she pulled some strings and got me into Quantico.
他们让神父 在大规模伤亡事件中干什么
What were they expecting a priest to do at these mass casualty events?
洒圣水还是...
Sprinkle some holy water or, uh...
提供劝勉
Counsel.
在大灾祸面前 人们就想知道 上帝为什么允许这种事发生
Yeah, when things go terribly wrong, people want to know why God let it happen.
怎么了
What?
我是在天主教家庭长大的
Well, it's just-- so I grew up, uh, Catholic,
我母亲打三份工 可她周日从不轮班
and my mother, she had three jobs and never took a shift on Sunday.
因为周日要去教堂
Sundays was for church.
她常常拖着我和我妹妹 去无玷圣心堂做早上七点的弥撒
I mean, she would-- she would drag me and my sister to Immaculate Heart for 7 a.m. mass,
之后还要考诵经♥文♥
quiz us on the readings afterwards,
18年来 风雨无阻
I mean, every Sunday for 18 years.
容我说句实话 神父
And, um, and forgive me, Father,
我从来都理解不了这些东西
but, um, you know, none of it ever made an ounce of sense to me.
先别说什么三位一体和变容圣象了
I mean, forget the Trinity and the Transfiguration. Those are-- those are, you know.
我就想知道 上帝为什么不准我们周五吃肉
Just what I wanna know is-- is that, you know, why God gives a shit if we eat meat on Fridays, you know?
对吧 - 对
Right? - Right.
天主教会和棒约翰串通好了吗
I mean, what, is the Catholic church colluding with Papa John's or something?
我们应该让局里帮我们调查清楚
I don't know, maybe we should get the Bureau to look into that for us.
那就拜托了 我想好好享用意大利辣香肠披萨
Yeah, please do, please do. I'd like to enjoy a slice of pepperoni
不用担心吃一口就遭天谴
without the threat of eternal damnation.
这是她第三次问我是不是接发了
This is literally the third time she's asked me if it's a weave.
那你怎么不问问她有没有接发
I don't know, why don't you ask her if her hair's a weave?
还是别问了 我会有麻烦的
Actually, don't say that. I'm gonna get in trouble.
顺便说一句 我超爱你的拖鞋
I love those, by the way.
很可爱吧
Aren't they amazing?
说说吧 家里有什么新鲜事吗
So? What's new at home?
没什么 我开始了我的暑期工作
Not too much. Uh, I started my summer job.
我又把我爸扛上楼了
Um, I had to carry my dad up the stairs again.
你知道最好笑的是什么吗
You know what's funny?
他差不多每天晚上都喝酒 就用一个费城人队的杯子喝
When-- when he drinks, which is basically every night, he uses this Phillies Cup.
那是个塑料赠品杯 他用了很久了
Like, this plastic Phillies giveaway cup he's had forever.
他以前只用它喝冰茶
And he used to only drink iced tea out of it.
现在他改用那个杯子喝酒
And because he's using that cup, I guess he thinks
就以为我不知道里面装的是什么
maybe I don't know what's really in there or something,
真是蠢到家了
which is so incredibly stupid.
你跟他谈过吗 - 让他换个杯子吗
Have you talked to him about that? - Using a different cup?
我是说他酗酒的习惯
His drinking.
还有你总帮他擦屁♥股♥的事
And you always having to take care of him.
我要等宣判之后再跟他说
I'm gonna wait until after sentencing.
那是什么时候来着 - 下周三
Remind me when that is again. - Next Wednesday,
早上九点 萨拉今天下午要飞回来
9 a.m. Sara flies in this afternoon.
我知道大家又会提起家属陈述的话题
And I know the family impact statement is going to come up again.
你想好了吗 你要做陈述吗
Have you decided what you're gonna do yet?
好吧
Okay, um...
你最害怕什么
What scares you the most?
我...
I-- I guess...
如果我什么都不说 就等于是抛弃我哥
I guess that if I don't say anything, I'm abandoning my brother,
再也没有回头路了
throwing away the key, you know?
他在监狱里是不会有好转的
He's not gonna get any better in there.
他在家里接受治疗 看心理医生
E-Even when he was getting treatment out here,
服药的时候 都很难控制自己
seeing his therapist, taking his meds, he still struggled.
我还记得他打长曲棍球的时候
I remember when he played lacrosse.
爸爸突然心血来潮 可能是在什么地方读到的
Dad suddenly got this idea, I don't know, maybe he read it somewhere
说是加入球队后 比赛的刺♥激♥
that being on a team, the stimulation of the game,
可能对伊森有好处
might be good for Ethan.
可是没人传球给他
No one passed him the ball.
他抓狂了 情绪完全失控了
He freaked out. He... totally lost it.
他跑出了球场 用石头砸破了别人的车窗
He ran off the field, threw a rock through someone's car window.
我们找了他好几个小时
We looked for him for hours.
他去哪了
Where was he?
我爸发现他在马多克斯球场睡着了
Dad found him asleep at Maddox Field.
蜷缩在休息区的长椅上
Curled up on the bench in the dugout.
如果你去做陈述呢 你在怕什么
And if you do give a statement? What scares you about that?
我怕他被放出来
I'm scared he'll be released.
我怕他很快获释
Soon.
这是最让我害怕的结果
And that-- uh, that scares me more than anything.
(美国航♥空♥)
老大 要吃最后一片吗
Hey, boss. Last slice?
不用了 谢谢 - 我就放在这儿
No. No, thanks. - Just saying, I'm leaving it here.
你能召集所有人开个进度会议吗
Will you round up everybody for a status meeting, please?
收到 老大
Copy that, boss.
进来 - 嘿
剧集 | 特别小组(2025) | 导航列表