剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
托尼没见到她
Tony didn't see her.
他那天没去肯蒂格恩花♥园♥ 我很确定
He didn't visit Kentigern Gardens that day, I am sure of that.
好吧
Ok.
什么
What...?
等等 拿好相机
Oh, no, wait. Hold the camera,
把狗狗抱好
Oh, no! Hold the pet there.
我抱住她了 我抱住她了
I've got her, I've got her...
糟糕 我嘴巴上沾了东西
Oh, no. Oh, no, I've got something on my lips!
我的小石头
Oh, my little Rock.
她是我的小石头
This is my little Rock.
我的小石头比你们都要了解我
My little Rock knows more about me than you lot ever will.
就好像 就好像...
Like... Like, like...
多斯顿王领地站
这边
Over here!
你听说罗谢尔的遭遇了吗
God, did you hear about poor Rochelle?
当然了
Course I did.
一有人死 警♥察♥就来找我麻烦
Every time somebody dies, the cops are on my case.
-你是谁 -埃文 这是科莫兰·斯特莱克
- Who are you? - Evan, this is Cormoran Strike.
他是乔尼·罗克比的儿子
He's Jonny Rokeby's son.
我算是跟你父亲打过交道
I know your old man a bit, as it goes.
他还是魅力十足吧
Still got it, hasn't he?
是啊 魅力十足 这辈子估计都一直那样
Yeah, full of it. I don't think he'll ever lose it.
别进去 出去
Oi, not there. Out!
科莫兰是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
So, Cormoran is a private investigator...
你不是说他是罗克比的儿子吗
I thought you said he was Rokeby's son.
这两个身份并不矛盾
The two aren't incompatible.
你在调查什么
What are you investigating?
我受雇于卢拉·兰德里的家人
I've been hired by Lula Landry's family
调查她的死因
to review the circumstances of her death.
她是个0码的瘦子 我轻易就能
Being a size zero, it was easy enough for me to
-把她从窗户推下去 -别这样 埃文
- get her out the window. - Oh, stop it, Evan.
真的 我不喜欢你这样...
Honestly, I don't like it when...
网上都这么传的 不是吗
It's what they say on the internet, isn't it?
"一定是埃文干的"
"Must have been Evan."
你搞得我兴致全无
This is breaking my buzz completely.
我不想扫你的兴 埃文
I don't want to break your buzz, Evan.
但你已经这么做了
But you are, though -
搞突然袭击 问我关于卢拉的问题
ambushing me, asking me questions about Lula...
我可什么都没问过你
I haven't asked you anything.
他根本不知道你会在这里
He didn't even know you were going to be here.
让他离我远点 妈的离我远点
Get him away from me. Get the fuck away from me!
听着 我要他出去 让他滚
Listen, I want him out! Get him out.
他骚扰我
He's harassing me!
西娅拉叫我来的 她马上出来
Ciara called me. She's coming out in a sec.
西娅拉 西娅拉 这边
Ciara! Hey, Ciara, over here now!
西娅拉 那个新伙计是谁
Ciara, who's the new fella?!
这边 亲爱的 拜托 看我这边
Over here, darling, please! To me, please!
刚才真抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
埃文不嗑药的时候总是有点焦躁
Evan always gets a bit fretty when he's off the gear.
现在去哪
Where do you want to go now?
去我家喝几杯睡前酒好吗
Do you mind terribly if we have a nightcap at mine?
我明天要早起
I have an early start tomorrow.
你居然会看普鲁斯特的书
You've actually read Proust?
我还看法语版的呢
In French, too.
他很有趣
He's often quite funny.
我还有剑桥当代语言学的延期席位呢
I have a deferred place at Cambridge to read modern languages,
让你知道一下
I'll have you know.
百年时尚
那里面有你母亲
Your mum's in there,
穿着最棒的奥西·克拉克的奶白色裙子
wearing the most fabulous Ossie Clark buttermilk dress.
这里才更像
This is more the sort of place
我想象中的超模会住的地方
I imagined a supermodel would live...
比肯迪格恩花♥园♥更像
than Kentigern Gardens.
是啊 那里就像奢侈的囚牢
Yeah, it was a bit of a luxury prison.
感受一下
Sientete.
不过住在那里 卢拉可以躲开世人
But Lula could really hide herself away from everybody there.
有时候她会打开窗 给我打电♥话♥
Sometimes she'd open the window, and she'd call me...
我们会假装在演《101忠狗》
And we'd pretend to bark across the city to each other
从城市的两端彼此呼嚎
like in 101 Dalmatians.
那时候很有意思
It was funny at the time.
她死的那晚 埃文来过这里
Evan came here the night she died.
小报显然是想
The tabloids obviously tried
理解成他是打报复炮的
to make out he came here for a revenge shag.
-是吗 -我们听了他专辑的几首小样
- Did he? - We listened to some demos for his album,
抽了点大♥麻♥ 然后就睡了
smoked some weed and went to sleep.
卢拉是我朋友
Lula was my friend.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah... Sorry.
居伊最有才的设计 可拆卸的衬里
Guy's marvellous detachable linings -
模特们去俱乐部时会很方便
very handy for models in clubs.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
而且埃文也不是我喜欢的类型
Besides, Evan's not really my type.
不是吗
No?
我通常不会找帅哥
I don't usually go for pretty boys.
真可惜 我还以为我可能有机会呢
That's a shame - I thought I might be in with a chance.
顺便一说 另外那条腿才有神经末梢
The other leg's the one with nerve endings, by the way.
我知道你的腿的事
I know about your leg.
其实我对截肢挺好奇的
I'm quite amputee-curious, actually.
你会失望的
You'll be disappointed.
真没什么可看的
There's literally nothing to see.
你说过你认识我爸和我哥
You know you said you know my dad and my brother...
我不认识
I haven't.
早安
Morning!
我早上有拍摄 得走了
昨晚很开心 你自己走就行了
什么
What?
百年时尚
我昨晚去威廉·布莱克的墓前坐了坐
I went and sat at William Blake's grave last night.
好吧
OK.
有什么特殊的原因吗
Any particular reason?
我时不时会想去看看他
I like to check in on him from time to time.
布莱克喜欢自♥由♥的爱
You see, Blake was into free love -
"不要束缚你的欲望"
don't restrict your desires.
是吗
Was he?
有人跟你说过你非常美吗
Has anybody told you, you are absolutely gorgeous?
终于来了
Here he is.
跟西娅拉过得挺爽吧
Enjoy yourself with Ciara, did you?
那姑娘私下特别乱
The girl's pure filth.
到我办公室来
Come on through to my office.
-她家人觉得是我吗 -应该没有
- Does the family think it was me? - No, I don't think so.
你觉得是我吗
Do you?
你脾气挺爆 但你的不在场证明很确凿
Well, you've got a nasty temper, but your alibi's strong.
是啊 幸好当时有人看到了
Yeah, well, I was lucky someone saw me
没戴狼头套的我
without the wolf-head on because...
不然条子们一定很愿意送我进监狱
the Old Bill would love to get me sent down.
这点你可能说对了
You're probably right about that.
我想念卢卢
I miss Lules, you know.
我们是有过争吵 但我们也有过欢笑
We had some fights, but we also had a laugh together.
你来找我可不只是说这些吧
You came here to tell me more than that.
-弗雷迪·贝斯蒂吉 -他怎么了
- Freddie Bestigui... - What about him?
他总是纠缠卢拉去拍他的电影
He was always pestering Lula to be in his films.
她会演戏吗
Could she act?
这么说吧 演技不是头等需求
Let's just say talent isn't a number-one requirement,
但卢拉可是票房♥保证
but Lula, she's box office.
她拒绝了他吗
She turned him down?
她讨厌他
Well, she hated him.
后来他还想让我拍传记片
Then he wanted to do a biopic with me in it,
不过从来没有落实
but, I mean, it never came to nothing
因为布里斯托那家人坚决反对
cos the Bristow family went full cease and desist.
我们吃过午饭 我跟他一个助手混熟了
We had lunch and I got friendly with one of his assistants...
我猜是个女助手吧
I'm guessing that's a girl.
这个乔治娅
See, this Georgia,
她跟我说她就是个控制狂
she tells me he's, like, a massive control freak,
被他妻子的可♥卡♥因♥瘾困扰着
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表