剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
我打来就是想说
Well, I was just calling to say that
我这边情况有变
my circumstances have changed,
所以我不能接受这个职位了
so I won't be able to accept the position,
请麻烦传达下我的感激之情
but if you could pass on my appreciation.
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们都还没商量过
We didn't even discuss it.
我们已经商量过了
We DID discuss it.
好吧 但我们还没做决定
OK, but we didn't decide anything.
这对我们都有影响
This affects us both.
是的 但主要还是我的事
Yeah, but primarily me.
瞧 我... 我已经...
Look, I... I'v...
我只是很喜欢现在的工作
I just, I like the work I'm doing now.
我一直梦想着有份这样的工作
I've always dreamt about a career like this.
这样的吗
Like this?
据我所知 你想做的应该是心理学
As I recall, it was psychology,
而不是为一个睡办公室的独腿侦探整理文件
not doing the filing for a one-legged investigator in Soho.
我喜欢你把这一切说得都这么低级
I like the way you've made it all sound equally sleazy there!
他是因为战争而失去了一条腿
You know, he lost his leg fighting a war.
真是纯属浪费时间精力
And what a bloody waste of time and effort that was.
你这样说太过分了
What an awful thing to say.
是吗...
Well...
也许你见了他就不会这样说了
Maybe if you met him.
见他
Met him.
是啊
Yeah.
我们可以出去喝一杯或是下班聚一聚
We could...go for a drink or something after work.
那我要独自走回家而你却要扶他上♥床♥吗
And would I walk home on my own while you took him up in bed?
那就算了
Forget it, then.
开玩笑的
I'm joking.
开玩笑的
I'm joking!
你认为她是因为立了遗嘱而被杀的吗
You think she was killed because she made a will?
不 但罗谢尔肯定是因为遗嘱被杀的
No. I don't, but Rochelle definitely was.
我不同意
I'm not with you.
我觉得罗谢尔是在敲诈凶手
I think Rochelle was blackmailing the killer
因为她是除卢拉外唯一知道这份遗嘱的人
because she was the only other person who knew about the will.
那遗嘱在哪
And where is it?
不知道
I don't know.
如果有必要他还会杀人的
He'll kill again if he has to.
科莫兰·斯特莱克办公室
Cormoran Strike's office.
电♥话♥你打了吗
Did you make that call?
到里士满去处理一场财产纠纷
Disputed estate to Richmond.
不错
That's it.
都预约好了
All booked in.
很好
Great.
其实还有件事我想跟你说
There's... actually something I wanted to talk to you about.
我当时报名绝对不是为了
I'd never sign up to be castaway
和那个人一起流落荒岛
on a desert island with that one.
你还记得托尼在卢拉死的那晚来过这里吗
Do you remember Tony being here the night Lula died?
现在一点也记不清了
Oh, it's all so blurry now.
我的长♥期♥记忆还行
My long-term memory's good enough,
但药物让所有记忆都变得很混乱
but the drugs make everything so muddled.
理解
I understand.
不过我记得你和查理
I remember you and Charlie, though.
亲密无间
Thick as thieves.
你母亲以前是模特什么的
Your mother was a model or something.
是的
That's right.
真是美人一个
Such a glamourpuss.
你一点也不像她
You don't look anything like her.
约翰也不怎么好看
Johnny's not much to look at, either.
我丈夫 亚力克
My husband, Alec,
有很多同性恋朋友
had a lot of homosexual friends -
上议院里的
House of Lords
他以前常说他一点也不介意
and he used to say he didn't in the least mind them
他们围着约翰
being around young Johnny.
"虽然他们是同性恋 伊薇特
"Just because they're queer, Yvette,
不意味着他们没有品位"
doesn't mean to say they have poor taste. "
吃午饭了 布夫人
Lunchtime, Lady B!
不好意思 我去下洗手间
Mind if I use the bathroom?
给您
There you go.
他在楼上
He's upstairs.
我刚用完洗手间 我是你的话不会进去的
I wouldn't go in there for a bit.
桌球酒吧
卫星导航中有这个地址
The SatNav remembered the address.
-好 -我们还找到了这个
- Right. - And we found this.
我说了不要...
I told you not to...
这个免费...
Now, that's free...
但我儿子上车的时候很伤心
But my boy was heartbroken once he got in the car
他无法接受
and he couldn't take it.
希望这可以抚平伤痛
Hopefully this will soothe the pain.
抓到他了 沃德尔
I've got him, Wardle.
你听说什么了吗
Have you heard anything?
有逮捕行动吗
Has there been an arrest?
回家吧
Go home.
说实话我现在不想见任何人
Honestly, I'm not expecting anybody now.
回吧
Go on.
今晚什么都不会发生
Nothing's going to happen tonight.
我...
I, um...
我没有接受人事的工作
I didn't take the job in HR.
这份工作结束后 我就雇不起你了
I'm not going to be able to afford you much longer, once this job
我知道
I know.
晚安
Night.
我今晚晚些回去
I'm going to be a bit late tonight.
监控录像拍到的小伙子
The chap they picked up on the CCTV.
始终没查到他
They never traced him.
这是你吧
That's you, right?
她说她很怕他
She said she was frightened of him.
离我远点
Get the fuck away from me!
送给布谷鸟 索梅
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
只有你 约翰
It's only you, John.
你在等别人吗
Were you expecting someone else?
也许吧
Maybe, yeah.
但我很高兴
But I'm glad.
你要吃披萨吗
You want some pizza?
还剩一块 我挑出了辣香肠
There's a slice left, although I picked off the pepperoni.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you!
坐吧
Take a seat.
辛苦了
Just for all the hard work.
追踪到乔纳·阿杰曼不简单
Tracking down Jonah Agyeman was quite a result.
真是客气了
That's really generous.
玛莎告诉我今天你来过
Marsha told me you visited today.
说真的我有点惊讶
I was a little surprised, to be honest.
-抽烟吗 -不了 谢谢
- One? - No, thank you.
我被叫去拜访一个里士满的潜在客户
Yeah, I-I got called out to visit a potential client in Richmond
结果这客户并不存在
but it turned out they didn't exist.
好吧
Yeah.
是我叫我的秘书做的
I got my secretary to do that.
抱歉 约翰 我需要你离开一会儿
I'm sorry, John, I needed you out of the way for a bit.
我有关于托尼·兰德里的不好的消息
I have some distressing news regarding Tony Landry.
他知道你杀了卢拉
He knows you killed Lula.
什么
I'm sorry?
他知道你杀了卢拉
He knows you killed Lula.
他也许自己不承认 但...
He might not admit it to himself, but...
内心深处他知道
deep down, he knows.
他不可能知道不存在的事
It's impossible to know something that isn't true.
卢拉死的那天
On the day Lula died...
你去了她的公♥寓♥
you visited her flat.
她找到了乔纳 你很生气
You were furious she'd found Jonah.
你离开了
You left.
你下楼
You went downstairs...
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表