剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
我叫科莫兰·斯特莱克 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
My name is Cormoran Strike, private investigator.
我叫罗宾 罗宾·埃拉考特
I'm Robin, Robin Ellacott.
新来的临时工
I'm the new temp.
我能帮你什么吗 约翰
How can I help you, John?
是我妹妹的事 卢拉·兰德里
It's about my sister, Lula Landry...
我认为她是被谋杀的
I think she was murdered.
他们在监控录像上发现一个小伙子
A chap they picked up on CCTV.
始终没查到他
They never traced him.
即使她死了 你们还是不放弃
Even when she's dead, you lot don't give up.
这么说你觉得卢拉·兰德里是被谋杀的
So you think Lula Landry was murdered
我们的调查搞错了
and we messed up the investigation?
不是的
Not at all.
我只想更清楚地了解卢拉生前最后几小时
I just want to have a better picture of Lula's last hours.
这是她的家人
This is the family -
伊薇特·布里斯托夫人和她兄弟托尼·兰德里
Lady Yvette Bristow with her brother Tony Landry.
家庭是一个非常复杂的东西
Family is a complex thing -
你应该比所有人都清楚这一点
you of all people are surely aware of that.
这是设计师居伊·索梅
This is Guy Some, the designer,
以及卢拉的挚友 西娅拉·波特
with Lula Lula's best mate, Ciara Porter,
埃文·达菲尔德 她男友
Evan Duffield, her boyfriend,
这是那个电影制片人
and this is the film producer.
我猜这是他的妻子
I'm guessing that's his wife.
她是唐姿 就是那个修改供词的邻居
That's Tansy, the neighbour who changed her statement.
离贝斯蒂吉夫妇远点
Stay away from the Bestiguis.
卢拉提过罗谢尔·奥涅弗德吗
Did Lula ever mention Rochelle Onifade?
我的小罗
Oh, my little Roch...
那是罗谢尔吗
Is that Rochelle?
罗谢尔
Rochelle...
离我远点
Leave me alone!
你在和谁通话
Who were you talking to?
醒醒啊 罗谢尔 罗谢尔
Come on, Rochelle. Rochelle!
*你和我*
*You and me*
*我和你*
*Me and you*
神探斯特莱克
*不知为何 我们做到了*
*Somehow, we made it through*
*我可能离开了*
*I may be gone,*
*我可能身处远方*
*I may be far away*
*但我会陪你走*
*But I walk beside you*
*这条路上的每一步*
*Every step of the way*
*当你疲惫不堪 遍体鳞伤*
*When you're used, bruised, black and blued*
*别去想它*
*Don't think about it*
*永不怀疑*
*Never doubt it*
*我会同你一并前行*
*I'll walk beside you.*
布谷鸟的呼唤
第一季 第二集
我是科莫兰·斯特莱克 你查出死因了吗
It's Cormoran Strike. Have you got a cause of death yet?
随你选了 嗑药 溺水
Well, pick a card, any card. Drugs, drowning...
听着 我把她拖出浴缸时
Look, when I dragged her out of that bath,
热水还开着
it was running hot.
水箱还没空
The water tank hadn't emptied.
这能让你明确她在里面待了多久
That gives you a clear timeframe for how long she was in there.
我会在适当的时候派人找你录供词
I'll send a uniform to take a statement from you in due course.
查下她的通话记录 在我试图和她谈谈后
And check her phone records, cos she called to warn somebody
她曾打电♥话♥警告某人
when I tried to talk to her.
可能是跟用租来的号♥码的毒贩通话
A drug-dealer maybe? On a rented number?
听着 我还要忙正经案子 所以拜了
Listen, I'm quite busy with real cases, so goodbye.
早安
Morning.
早安
Morning.
手怎么样
How are the hands?
还是有些疼
Still a bit sore.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
这不是我见的第一具尸体了
It's not my first dead body.
我是说 第一次见时要糟糕得多
I just mean... It's far worse the first time.
你觉得这是巧合吗
So was it a coincidence, do you think,
卢拉刚死 罗谢尔也死了
Rochelle dying so close to Lula?
她的处境挺如履薄冰的
Well, she had quite a fragile existence,
但她有钱买♥♥新的大牌衣服和很多毒品
but she had money for new designer gear and lots of drugs.
哪儿来的钱
Where from?
卢拉
Lula?
卢拉已经去世三个月了 她没留遗嘱
Lula's been dead for three months. She didn't leave a will.
再说了 为什么罗谢尔看见我时那么惊慌
Plus, why was Rochelle panicked to see me?
她当时在给谁打电♥话♥
And who was she calling?
她在隐瞒什么
She was hiding something...
警♥察♥一定会调查的
Surely the police will investigate.
可能吧
Maybe.
是时候去看看卢拉的伙伴对这事的反应了
Time to see how Lula's gang react to the news.
早安 我是麦克·邓迪
Good morning, I'm Mike Dundee
安全与健康执行局的
from the Health and Safety Executive.
法律规定允许我来此进行
I'm here to carry out a Section 20 interview
第20条法规下的询问
under the statutory provisions accorded to me
遵循1974年颁发的《劳动安全卫生法》
by the 1974 Health And Safety At Work Act.
再拍几张
A few more.
另一侧
Other side...
拜托 注意力集中
Come on, concentration!
开灯
Lights!
西娅拉 工作到很晚吧 亲爱的
Ciara! Late night, was it, darling?
居伊·索梅
Guy Some?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫科莫兰·斯特莱克 是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
My name is Cormoran Strike. I'm a private investigator.
我现在很忙 跟翠莎约个时间吧
I'm busy right now. Make an appointment with Tricia.
罗谢尔·奥涅弗德死了
Rochelle Onifade is dead.
我的天 怎么回事
Oh, my God... How?
-在热水浴缸里嗑了不少药 -新手常犯
- A lot of drugs and a hot bath. - Beginner's error.
没错 而她不是个新手 对吧
Exactly. She wasn't a beginner, was she?
等下 科莫兰·斯特莱克 这名字不常见
Wait. Cormoran Strike. That's an unusual name.
没有人这么跟我说过
Nobody's ever mentioned it before.
-你不是亚尔·罗克比的兄弟吧 -同父异母
- You're not Al Rokeby's brother? - Half-brother.
他说过他有个叫科莫兰的兄弟是个战争英雄
He talked about a war-hero brother called Cormoran.
我也见过你父亲几次
I met your dad a few times too.
你真幸运
Lucky you!
为什么乔尼·罗克比的儿子是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
And why is Jonny Rokeby's son working as a private detective?
因为他就是干这个的
Because that's his job.
如果可以的话我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions if that's OK.
我是西娅拉
I'm Ciara.
我知道
I know.
明白了 贝斯蒂吉先生是何时回来的
Oh, I see. And when is Mr Bestigui back from...?
好的 我会再打来
OK, right, well, I'll call then.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thanks.
你好
Hello?
不好意思
Excuse me!
不好意思 请问需要帮忙吗
Excuse me, can I help you?
-他在哪儿 -谁
- Where is he? - Who?
我哥哥
My brother.
我哥现在在调查什么案子
So what's my brother investigating now?
这个嘛
Well, erm...
是个自杀的姑娘
It's someone who killed herself,
但是 她的一位亲人认为她不是自杀
only, erm, one of her relatives thinks that she didn't.
科莫兰怎么看
What does Cormoran think?
我想他对这事持开放的态度
I think he's keeping an open mind.
他告诉过你我们的母亲是谁吗
Did he tell you who our mother was?
没有
No.
那你知道吗
Do you know?
我知道
Yes.
尸检结果是自杀
The verdict was suicide,
但科莫兰始终认为她的死因可疑
but Cormoran always thought her death was suspicious.
他无法接受她的死
He took her death very badly
于是离开牛津大学去参军
left Oxford and joined the army.
他上过牛津
He went to Oxford?
可不是
I know!
可能是某位机智的招生处老师看到了
Some clever admissions tutor saw through
他暴躁又没修养的行为背后的智慧
the grumpy philistine act.
他在办公室住了多久
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表