剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
是我妹妹的事
It's about my sister.
卢拉·兰德里
Lula Landry.
我认为她是被谋杀的
I think she was murdered.
她害怕他
She was frightened of him.
怕谁
Who?
托尼有点
Tony's a little...
家庭是一个非常复杂的东西
Family is a complex thing.
卢拉
Lula?
他们有时候有不和
They sometimes clashed.
迪比·马克的公♥寓♥里现在有人吗
Is anybody in the Deeby Macc flat right now?
那天有没有什么东西送到这儿
Any deliveries here that day?
某个时装设计师送的花 连帽衫 皮手套
Flowers, hoodie, leather gloves, some fashion designer.
居伊·索梅
Guy Some.
我们先去了瓦实提
So, first off, we went to Vashti.
是在康迪街的一家服饰店
It's a clothes shop on Conduit Street.
她在店里遇到个朋友
She met a mate in there.
罗谢尔
Rochelle.
卢拉的挚友 西娅拉·波特
Lula's best mate Ciara Porter,
她摇滚明星男友 埃文·达菲尔德
her rock star boyfriend Evan Duffield.
有人跟你说过你非常美吗
Has anybody told you you are absolutely gorgeous?
这工作太平淡 企业气息太浓了
It was just so... bland and corporate.
你是说就像我工作的地方
Like where I work, you mean?
我不会宿醉
I don't really get hangovers.
那是挺幸运
Well, that is lucky.
该死的破腿快疼死我了
Bastard leg's bloody killing me.
原来是你
It was you.
是你杀了卢拉
You killed Lula.
*你和我*
*You and me*
*我和你*
*Me and you*
神探斯特莱克
*不知为何 我们做到了*
*Somehow, we made it through*
*我可能离开了*
*I may be gone,*
*我可能身处远方*
*I may be far away*
*但我会陪你*
*But I walk beside you*
*走这条路上的每一步*
*Every step of the way*
*当你疲惫不堪*
*When you're used,*
*遍体鳞伤*
*bruised, black and blued*
*别去想它*
*Don't think about it*
*永不怀疑*
*Never doubt it*
*我会同你一并前行*
*I'll walk beside you.*
布谷鸟的呼唤
第一季 第三集
前方安全
Road clear ahead.
保持现速
Maintain speed.
完毕
Over.
收到
Roger that.
那位倒霉的安斯提斯夫人 是吧
The unfortunate Mrs Anstis, right?
胡说
Bollocks.
我可是个万人迷 兄弟
I'm a catch, mate.
等不及回家第一次抱抱儿子了
Can't wait to get home and hold him for the first time.
待命
Stand by.
前方有障碍
Obstruction to the front.
一名阿富汗男性在换轮胎 完毕
One Afghan male changing tyre. Over.
移开货车
Move the van.
移开
Move!
上货车 把它开走
Get in the van and move it.
不要动
Holding, holding.
-上货车 -路上来了两个阿富汗孩子
- Get in the van! - Two Afghan children on the road.
上车
Get in the van.
把这该死的车开走
Move the bloody van!
开走
Move!
注意 阿富汗男性现在在往车的前方走
Beware, Afghan male moving to the front of the vehicle now.
收到
Roger that.
前进 前进
Push on, push on.
收到
Roger.
不 停车 停车
No, brake, brake!
踩刹车
Brake!
斯特莱克中士
Sergeant Strike?
斯特莱克 能听见吗
Strike, can you hear me?
斯特莱克中士 能听见吗
Sergeant Strike, can you hear me?
瓦实提
罗宾 我在瓦实提门外了 你人呢
快到了
谢谢
Thank you.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
需要
Yes.
我想试几件裙子
I'd like to try on some dresses.
你穿这裙子真好看
It looks great on you.
我在等我哥哥来看看
I'm just waiting on my brother to check it out.
其实是给他妻子买♥♥的
It's for his wife, actually.
试试这件绿色的
Try the green one.
我觉得它和你的肤色很相衬
I think it'll really suit your colouring.
你嫂子是...
Is she...?
深肤色
Dark.
非常好看
Stunning, actually.
好的
All right.
刚才走出去的是哪个名人吗
Was that somebody famous I just saw leaving?
不确定
Not sure.
不是西娅拉·波特吧
Wasn't Ciara Porter, was it?
不是 我没见到她
No, I didn't see her.
不过她有时是会来
Although she does come in here sometimes.
卢拉·兰德里常来这里 对吧
Lula Landry came in here a lot, didn't she?
瓦实提总是在她的
Vashti was, like, always in her lists of, like,
"在伦敦必做的十件事"榜单上
the top ten things to do in London.
她死的那天
Day she died?
用过这个试衣间
This changing room.
不是吧
No way!
这真是 让我一身鸡皮疙瘩了
That's, like, totally giving me goose bumps.
他们说 她死那晚
You know, they say she was going to meet
她本来是要见迪比·马克的 但是...
Deeby Macc the night she died, but...
我不觉得卢拉会给埃文带绿帽子
I don't think Lula would ever cheat on Evan.
-怎么了 -她绝对是要见迪比的
- What? - She was SO going to meet Deeby.
相信我
Trust me.
可她爱埃文
But she loved Evan!
你看了他们承诺仪式的照片吗
Did you see the pictures of their commitment ceremony?
看了
Yeah.
我们还听见他们说话了
Well, how about, we heard them talking?
谁 卢拉和埃文吗
Who, Lula and Evan?
不 是她带来的那个讨厌的粗鲁女人
No. No, the skanky, rude cow she brought in with her.
不过梅尔用手♥机♥录下了她们的对话
But Mel taped them talking on her phone.
不会吧
No way!
是啊 有点过分
Yeah. A bit naughty.
我们都不确定那么做对不对 真的
We were all, like, not sure that's right, really.
不过她发誓不是给媒体的
But, well, she swore it wasn't for the press,
就是给她朋友听听
just, you know, play to her mates.
等等 梅尔是谁
Wait, who's Mel?
她今天不在
She's not in today.
休假了
Day off.
不过相信我 卢拉·兰德里背叛了埃文
But trust me, Lula Landry was doing the dirty on Evan,
除了迪比·马克还会是谁呢
and who else was it going to be but Deeby Macc?
去外面看一下吧
Come and have a look out there.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
还行
Yeah.
"还行"
"Yeah"?
她看起来迷人极了
She looks amazing!
不过确实
But fair play,
我想我哥哥也不会对我说这种话
I guess my brother would never say that to me, either.
非常好
Very good.
稍后我会再来找梅尔
I'll go back for Mel later.
今天早上有点头疼
Bit of a sore head this morning.
我是不是...
Was I...?
还可以
You were fine.
其实你很风趣
You were funny, actually.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表