剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
但是没有离开那栋楼
but you didn't leave the building.
他们在为迪比·马克准备房♥间
They were preparing the flat for Deeby Macc's arrival.
这为你提供了一些道具
That helped you with a few props...
居伊·索梅
为你提供了花 还有逃跑时穿的衣服
The flowers and the clothes for your getaway.
我不知道你是什么时候决定要杀掉你妹妹的
I don't know when you decided to kill you sister.
就好像我也没法知道 多年前你是什么时候决定
Just as I'll never know the exact moment you decided
要把你弟弟推下
to push your brother over the edge
采石场的边缘
of a quarry all those years before -
但你确实下了决心
but you did decide...
然后你回去
and then you went back.
很抱歉 我并不擅长轻蔑否认
I-I-I'm very sorry, I'm not awfully good at the kind of
但我现在就是要否认
scornful denial which I assume is my job here.
我只是...
I-I'm just...
我很失望
I-I-I'm really disappointed.
打开
Open it.
这就是你一直在找的 不是吗
That's what you've been looking for, isn't it?
卢拉·兰德里 遗嘱和声明
在你妈妈从卢拉公♥寓♥拿走的索梅手提袋里
It was in the Some handbag that your mother took from Lula's flat.
你不知道手提袋有可拆卸衬里 是吗
You didn't know about the detachable linings, though, did you?
始终在你眼皮底下
Been under your nose all this time.
主要受益人
乔纳·阿杰曼中尉
很显然罗谢尔知道
Rochelle knew of its existence, obviously.
所以你杀了她
That's why you killed her.
我从没见过她
I've never met her!
那为什么往你的导航里输入时自动出现了她的地址
Then why did your SatNav prompt her address when we entered it?
罗谢尔并不是卢拉的好朋友
Rochelle wasn't such a good friend to Lula.
她打算用遗嘱勒索你
She decided to blackmail you over the will.
当然她不知道你会做出什么事
Of course, she had no idea what you were capable of.
你已经做了什么
What you'd already done.
上次目的地
你们第二次争吵时 卢拉说出了关于遗嘱的一切
Lula told you all about the will in your second argument...
这决定了她的命运
and that sealed her fate.
钱都给了妈妈
It all went to Mum.
卢拉死时没遗嘱 我什么都没继承
Lula died intestate. I inherited nothing!
但不久之后你妈妈去世 你就能继承一切了
Yeah, but you will when your mother dies, which won't be long...
但我认为 作案动机中 钱是次要的
But I think money was always a secondary motive.
主要的是嫉妒
To envy.
这是查理自行车上的铃吧
This is the bell from Charlie's bike, isn't it?
他跌进采石场时骑的车上的
The one he was riding when he fell into the quarry.
先是你弟弟 查理 然后卢拉
First your brother, Charlie, then Lula -
你又雇我帮你陷害乔纳
and you hired me to help you frame Jonah.
我对你有些同情 因为你妈妈无休止地
I have some sympathy for you here, with your mother's...
贴标签
endless categorising.
好看的孩子 聪明的孩子 有趣的孩子
The handsome one, the clever one, the funny one.
你永远都只能排第二
You were always just the second one.
别闹了
Please!
纯属伪心理学而已
Anything but the cod psychology.
不 好吧
No, fine, sure.
其实我不太喜欢找动机
I'm not a big one for motive, actually.
虽然陪审团很容易相信动机
Although juries are suckers for it.
我们还是关注我们已知什么
Let's stick with what we actually know.
托尼一直怀疑是不是你导致了查理的死
Tony always suspected you of involvement in Charlie's death,
想阻止你父母再收养一个孩子
and tried to stop your parents adopting again
是因为他担心卢拉
because he was frightened for Lula.
他告诉过你他的想法吗
And he told you that, did he?
他那晚离你家非常远
He was nowhere near your house that night.
首先 这一点让我起疑
First, that made me suspicious,
但之后我意识到 你证明他不在场
but then I realised that you giving him an alibi
意味着他也会给你一个有力的不在场证明
meant that he was effectively giving one to you.
托尼·兰德里是个意志薄弱的懦夫
Tony Landry is a weak-willed coward...
但他不是凶手
But he's not a murderer.
凶手是你
You are.
我们谈完了
We're done here.
你母亲生前是个瘾君子
Your mother's a dead junkie.
你父亲甚至不想知道你的存在
Your father doesn't even want to know you exist.
你欠了一屁♥股♥债
You're in debt up to your eyeballs.
住办公室 吃垃圾食品
And you live in your office eating junk food.
交给警♥察♥证据 祝你好运
Good luck taking that the police.
我已经给警♥察♥了
I already have.
顺说 你应该知道 那皮革是透孔的
You should know, by the way, that leather is porous.
不影响你留下法医证据
It doesn't prevent the transmission of forensic evidence -
这种错误很常见
it's a common mistake -
它只会让犯人紧张得冒汗
but it actually just causes criminals to sweat.
尤其是如果犯人像你当晚一样激动的话
Especially when they're as hyped up as you were that night.
你会因为两起谋杀坐牢 约翰
You're going to prison for two murders, John.
当然 应该是三起
Should be three, of course.
约翰
John.
都结束了
You know it's over.
科莫兰
Cormoran?
科莫兰
Cormoran?
出去
Get out!
科莫兰
Cormoran?
科莫兰 住手
Cormoran, stop!
停下 住手 停下
Stop, stop it! Stop...
该死
Fuck.
你在流血
You're really bleeding.
我打电♥话♥叫救护车
I'll call an ambulance.
还有出租车
And a taxi.
我可不和那混♥蛋♥坐一辆车
I'm not travelling with that bastard.
布里斯托夫人去世了 我很遗憾
I was sorry to hear about Lady Bristow.
也差不多是时候了
It was time.
她走得很安详
It was very peaceful.
你为什么想见我
So, why did you want to see me?
她走之前 我和我姐姐同意
Before she died, my sister and I agreed that
尊重卢拉关于乔纳·阿杰曼的遗愿
we would respect Lula's wishes with regard to Jonah Agyeman...
好
Ok.
要是他还欠你什么费用 我们也会付给你的
And we'll also pay any outstanding fees or expenses due to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
恐怕你对我评价不高 斯特莱克先生
I fear you have a low opinion of me, Mr Strike.
我从来都没法确定 采石场那天
I never knew for certain what happened with John and Charlie...
约翰和查理到底怎么了
when they were at the quarry that day.
你当时一心想阻止他们收养卢拉
You were anxious enough to try and stop them adopting Lula.
想像一下 要是我告诉伊薇特
So, imagine what would have happened
卢拉也可能是他杀的 会怎么样
if I'd told Yvette that he might also have killed Lula.
想像一下 她知道之后会怎样
Imagine what that would have done to her.
她从未真正放下查理意外身亡的事 外加
She never really got over Charlie's death, and...
她自己也快不行了
she was dying herself.
家人
Families.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
当然了 我会转达的
Yes, of course, I'll make sure I pass that on.
非常感谢 再见
Thank you very much. Bye.
电♥话♥一直响个不停
Phone hasn't stopped ringing.
谢谢
Thank you.
瓦实提
我知道它有多贵 你记得吧
I know what it cost, remember?
就当是奖金吧
Think of it as a bonus.
我一直没来得及告诉你
I never did tell you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我到底想来说什么
What it was that I wanted to say.
约翰·布里斯托攻击你那晚
The night that John Bristow attacked you.
我受够了毫无意义的面试
I'm tired of pointless interviews.
我喜欢这里的工作
I like it here.
托尼·兰德里遵守诺言 付清了钱
Well, Tony Landry kept his promise and paid up.
我还清了债
I've cleared my debts.
那么
So...
我可以做你的正式助手吗
Can we make this permanent?
好啊
Yeah.
但你要涨薪还得等好久
You might be waiting a while for a pay rise.
没关系
That's fine!
那好吧
All right, then.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表