剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
No.
你想过要孩子吗
Ever wanted any children?
没怎么想过
Not really.
我想过
I have.
我想有个女儿 我可以每晚对她唱歌♥
A little, er, girl I could sing to each night,
给她梳头
and brush her hair,
等我老了
and later, when I got old,
我们可以一起饮茶聊聊各自的生活
we could have tea together and talk about our lives.
他不想让我上班
He didn't want me to have a job,
也不想要小孩
he didn't want us to have kids,
所以这就是我现在的生活
so this is what I have.
托尼...
Tony...
家族形象对他非常重要
Family image is everything to him.
他绝不会离开家人
He'd never leave them.
告诉我你在阳台上时听到了什么 唐姿
Just tell me what you heard out there, Tansy.
你得告诉我 不然为了保护一个施虐狂
Tell me because, by protecting a sadist,
你可能会让一个凶手逍遥法外
you might be letting a murderer go free.
告诉我 唐姿
Talk to me, Tansy.
有两个人在大喊
Two voices shouting.
她只记得听清了一句
The only thing she remembers hearing clearly is,
"太晚了 我已经那么做了"
"It's too late. I've already done it."
是卢拉说的吗
Lula?
做了什么
Done what?
还不清楚
I don't know yet.
她听不出来另一个人是谁吗
And she didn't recognise the other voice?
听不出
No.
肯定不是弗雷迪
Well, it can't have been Freddie.
他不可能把自己老婆锁在阳台上然后跑上楼
You wouldn't lock your wife on the balcony and then run upstairs
把另一个女人从自家楼上推下去
and push another woman from the one straight overhead.
同意
Agreed.
所以埃文...
So Evan was...
出于某种原因把矛头指向别人
Was pointing the finger, for whatever reason.
天 她的生活听起来好糟
God, her life sounds awful.
是的 她应该离开他
Yeah, she should leave him.
你觉得她会吗
Do you think she will?
不会
No.
夏洛特
是我
It's me.
夏洛特 干什么
Charlotte, what do you want?
马上回来 不然你就永远失去我了
Come back now, or you lose me for good.
CB·斯特莱克
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
现在几点
What time is it?
很早
Early.
我也有个自己的空间
I've got a man cave, too, you know,
不过是和房♥子连在一起的
but it's attached to a house.
去吃早餐吧
Let's get some breakfast.
很烦人 你提出的关于罗谢尔·奥涅弗德的
Annoyingly, some of your questions
一些问题一直在我脑中回响
about Rochelle Onifade got stuck in my head.
我就知道
Well, I thought so.
关于那个浴缸的尺寸 你是对的
That point about the size of the water tank - you were right.
角度不错 很聪明
That was a good call. That was smart.
还有一直在出热水
The water was still running hot.
对 跟她体内的毒品分解程度
No, it doesn't stack up at all with the breakdown of
完全不匹配
the drugs in her body.
-她是被谋杀的 -然后呢
- She was murdered. - So...?
这也不能证明和卢拉·兰德里有什么关系
Well, that doesn't mean anything to Lula Landry.
可能是罗谢尔惹恼了什么毒贩
Could be just some dealer Rochelle pissed off.
可能是 但直接用刀捅死
Could be, although it's a lot of trouble to go to
会更简单
when a knife would have done the job.
没错
Yeah.
安斯提斯说你是个好警♥察♥
Anstis said you were a good cop.
是吗 他告诉我你救了他的命
Yeah? He told me you saved his life
还是阿森纳的球迷
and support the Arsenal
我不确定哪个错得更离谱
I'm not sure which is the bigger error of judgment.
救命的事是他夸张了
He exaggerates about the former.
我不想让人看起来像傻瓜...
I don't want to make anybody look, you know,
但关于唐姿·贝斯蒂吉 你犯了个错误
but you made a mistake with Tansy Bestigui...
因为她那天晚上在阳台上
Cos she was on the balcony
她也确实听见了有人在楼上
and she did hear somebody else upstairs.
现在我想看看肯蒂格恩花♥园♥附近全部监控录像
Now, I'd like to see the full CCTV from around Kentigern Gardens.
是吗 我有什么好处
Would you, now? Well, what do I get?
荣誉 我跟你共享信息 我能做你没法做的
Credit. Shared information. I can do stuff you can't.
现在站对边还为时不晚
It's not too late to be on the right side of this one.
早安
Morning.
我现在要去肯蒂格恩花♥园♥
I'm going to Kentigern Gardens now.
-好的 -明天我们要去瓦实提
- Ok. - And tomorrow we're going to Vashti,
卢拉最喜欢的服装店
Lula's favourite clothes shop.
你去试几条裙子
You'll be trying on some frocks.
我扮成你的哥哥 假装给我的结婚纪念日
I'll be your brother, trying to find a suitable gift
挑一个合适的礼物
for my wedding anniversary.
为什么
How come?
那家店里有人在向媒体透露卢拉的信息
Somebody in there's talking to the press about Lula.
我要去找出来是谁
I want to find out who it is,
他们知道些什么 他们又是怎么知道的
what they know and how they know it.
卢拉的最后一天最新披露
科莫兰·斯特莱克办公室
Cormoran Strike's office...
不好意思 她已经不在这儿了
No, sorry, she's not here any more.
不 我不知道 对不起
No, I don't, sorry.
我吗 我叫阿什莉·琼斯 他的新助手
My name? I'm Ashlee Jones, his new assistant,
阿什莉的莉是LEE不是IGH
and that's L-double-E, not I-G-H.
不用客气
You're very welcome.
我是想临时应对办法的老手了
Temporary solutions are on my case.
我不确定他们有没有完全相信我
I'm not sure they quite believed me.
我想他们拉不拉黑你都没关系了
I suppose it doesn't matter if they blacklist you
反正你已经有了固定工作
now you've got a permanent job.
我回来路上会捎上午饭
I'm going to pick up some lunch on the way back.
你想吃什么
Do you want anything?
今天仅限喝味增汤
Miso soup day.
真不凑巧
Bad luck.
你是要去卢拉的公♥寓♥吗
Do you want me to let you up into Lula's flat?
我想再看一下游泳池
I'd like to see the pool again.
那天晚上你给了唐姿一条浴巾是因为她很冷
That night, you gave Tansy a towel because she was cold.
你桌子旁边就放了一条所以很方便
It's handy, the way there was one just lying about at your desk.
我每天都要从东克罗伊登站一路乘车过来
I travel in every day from East Croydon.
有的时候因为要值夜班 我不能睡觉
Sometimes I can't sleep because of the hours
还有脑子里各种事情弄得我睡不着
and all the stuff in my head, and...
但是
But.
游泳真的很有帮助
Swimming really helps, you know?
当然
Of course.
你离开了前台 是不是
You left your desk, didn't you?
我丢不起这份工作
Look, I can't afford to lose this job.
我的信♥用♥卡♥有着欠款 我有好多孩子
I owe money on my credit cards, and my kids have lots
要过生日
and lots of birthdays.
你进来了多久
Look, how long were you in here?
20分钟 半小时
20 minutes? Half an hour?
差不多吧 我游了50圈
About that. 50 laps.
我不会告诉任何人的 我向你保证
I'm not going to tell anyone, I promise.
谢谢
Thanks.
迪比·马克的公♥寓♥里现在有人吗
Is anybody in the Deeby Macc flat right now?
跟我来
Come on, then.
科莫兰·斯特莱克办公室
Cormoran Strike's office...
不好意思他现在不在 需要我替你传话吗
I'm sorry, he's not in at the moment. Can I take a message?
你就和他说夏洛特·坎贝尔打过他电♥话♥
Yeah. You may say that Charlotte Campbell called...
我会转告他的
I will pass that on.
请一定转告他 事关重大
Please make sure you do. It's very important.
这间公♥寓♥空着有三个月了吗
And this flat's been empty for three months?
这些豪华的公♥寓♥租金不菲 经常是空着的
These luxury rentals often sit empty.
我记得一对来自新加坡的夫妇准备租下这间
I think some couple from Singapore are about to take the lease.
那天有没有什么东西送到这儿
Any deliveries here that day?
有 弗雷迪·贝斯蒂吉给迪比送了一些花
Yeah, erm, Freddie Bestigui sent Deeby some flowers.
卢拉也收到花了吗
Did Lula get any flowers as well?
就我所知并没有
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表