and do whatever she wants with no repercussions.
因为什么呢 因为她确实可以
'Cause you know what? She could.
一直以来 我们都罩着她
This whole time, we have covered for her
原谅她 现在我们是自食其果
and excused her, and now, we are reaping what we sowed.
你让我怎么说呢 我只是想救你
Well, what do you want me to say? I was trying to help.
我很爱你这一点 真的
And I love you for that, I do.
宝贝 你很有潜力
Honey, you have so much potential,
但如果你要有所成就
but if you're ever going to amount to anything,
肯定不能是因为你把我当成权威
it won't be because you saw me as an authority.
我们都知道你不爱听我的
And we know how often you listen to me.
又来了 又要把我怎样
Ugh, here we go, I'm being, what,
降级还是转到别的地方啊
demoted and transferred again?
你能去哪儿呢
Where would you go?
赛里斯托号♥仍是你最后的机会
The Cerritos is still your last chance.
但我不能牵制你
But I can't be the one to rein you in.
作为你的母亲 我永远不会把你踢出星际舰队
As your mother, I could never kick you out of Starfleet.
但是
However,
我认识一个不会被家庭关系束缚的人
I know someone who isn't burdened by family ties.
请进吧
Come.
不是吧
No.
别是他吧
Not him, not him.
贝克特·马林纳少尉
Ensign Beckett Mariner,
不 要 啊
No, no, no.
我会将你交给兰森中校
I'm giving your full and final oversight
进行最后一次全面的监督
to Commander Ransom.
如果你还想留在星际舰队
If you do in fact want to remain in Starfleet,
那就由他决定
it's going to be his call.
谢谢 舰长
Thank you, Captain.
马林纳 现在对你来说
As far as you're concerned, Mariner,
我就是你妈了
I'm your mama now.
要知道 哪怕这里到处沾着外星人粘液
Ah, you know, even covered in alien sploof,
这艘船也是我最爱的地方
there's no place I'd rather be.
金窝银窝 不如自己的「黏」窝
Yeah. Home, sticky home.
对了 赶紧打开联邦新闻频道
Oh, hey, turn on FNN.
看看他们有没有说庭审的事
Let's see if they're talking about the trial.
我们将会采访这位证明了费马大定理的小男孩
We'll talk to the little boy who solved Fermat's last theorem.
《下一代》2x12 "The Royal" 中皮卡德舰长说费马大定理在24世纪仍未被证明出来
但在现实中那一集播出的六年后就被数学家证明 这里应该是为了保持世界观设定的连续性
但首先要报道的是 在木星卫星附近进行的一次大胆的营救
But first, a daring rescue near the moons of Jupiter,
发生故障的主题公园游乐设施
as a malfunctioning theme park ride
让一位年轻人受到精神创伤
leaves one young man traumatized.
放开我 我是加文舰长
No, no, let me go! I'm Captain Gavin.
我正在星际之间迷航
I am on a trek amongst the stars!