这事很难解释
Kind of a bad look.
确实
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, mm-hmm. I see that.
我们一起吧?
Welp, shall we?
Mwah.
放我出去! 我不能容忍♥这种监禁行为
Let me out of here. This imprisonment will not stand.
你绑♥架♥了一个无辜的佛瑞吉人
You kidnapped an innocent Ferengi.
我要插一句
If I can quickly interject
这是个天大的误会
this is just a big misunderstanding
我相信我们可以商量出一个解决方案
and I'm sure we can work out some sort of resolution.
什么解决方案? 你偷了我们的技术!
A resolution for what? You stole our technology.
你们的技术? 那个夸克2000
Your technology? The Quark 2000.
是他从我们那偷来的
He stole it from us.
里面都是科莱马的零部件
It's filled with Karemma components.
所以,你并没有绑♥架♥他?
So, you didn't kidnap him?
没有! 我们逮捕了他
No. We arrested him.
我可能几年前
I may have borrowed
借用了一个科莱马的复♥制♥机
a Karemma replicator some years ago
但它能如此风靡要归功于我的代码
but it was my codes that made it so popular.
这不是重点
Oh, that's beside the point.
我也许有个办法能让你们双方都满意
I think I have a solution that will make you both happy.
舰长日志,补充说明
Captain's log, supplemental.
虽然遇到了一些意外
Our mission, though unexpected
但我们的任务圆♥满♥成功
has been a resounding success.
科莱马人同意开放贸易
The Karemma have agreed to open up trade
不会将夸克丢进监狱
and not imprison Quark
作为交换
in exchange for 76%
连锁店76%的利润要归他们所有
of all his franchises' profits.
对,对 他付钱
Yes, yes, it's on him.
那张桌子再要一瓶高档塔马蜂蜜酒
Th-Th-That table wants more top-shelf Tamarian mead
他们还要求我们免费赠送
a-and they're insisting that it's on the house.
给他们端过去吧
Just bring them what they want.
我记得你说过你的计划
I thought you said your plan
会让我们都满意
would make us both happy.
比起坐牢,你只是变穷了,你应该对此很满意吧
Well, you're happier being poor than in prison, aren't you?
不!
No!
抱歉我没能赢得你朋友的欢心
Sorry, I didn't win over your friends.
拜托,这样更好,现在她们怕你了
Please, even better, now they're scared of you.
Shh, shh.
她看过来了,她看过来了
She's looking, she's looking,
别看
don't look.
一杯瑞莎星椰林飘香和一杯心灵融合 玛丽娜
One Risa Colada and a Mind Meld. Mariner.
你最好带了很多拉锭来
You'd better have a stack of latinum down there.
没有 但我有一份
Uh, nope. But I do have a copy of that hologram
你的脑袋安在奇拉身体上的全息副本
with your head on Kira's body.
不可能! 我都删掉了!
Impossible. I erased that.
不如给我免单?
How about we clear my tab?
除非你不怕被奇拉看到
Unless you're not afraid of Kira seeing this.
玛丽娜
Mariner
我还在想你什么时候会来
I was wondering when you'd show up.
你们在讲战争故事吗?
Are you guys telling war stories?
我只是看在旧交情的份上给她免了单
I was just clearing her tab, for old time's sake.
那个U盘里是什么?
What is on that chip?
没有! 不行,快给我
No! No, give that to me,
快给我
give it to me.
夸克
Quark
夸克! 听着,你可以
Dabo! Listen, you could
带着这些爬满细菌的脏兮兮的
walk out of here with all that latinum,
拉锭离开这里,或...
that germy, dirty latinum, or...
我给你一张夸克礼品店双倍面值的优♥惠♥券
a gift certificate for twice its value at our Quark's gift store.
夸克币? 我要了
Quark's bucks. I'll take it.
反正我们在星际舰队也用不到钱
We don't even use money in Starfleet anyway.
什么?
What?
今天很高兴见到你,老伙计
Oh, it was good to see you today, old-timer.
是啊 先知对我们俩都微笑了
Yes. The prophets smiled on both of us.
谢谢你在危机出现时保护我
Thanks for having my back when the klisht hit the fan.
只是分内事而已 我现在真的欠你一个人情了
Just doing my job. Now I do owe you one.
等等,什么? 不
Wait, what? No.
不,不,不 上当了吧!
No, no, no. Hey, come on.
Gotcha.
但你当时飞起一脚踹倒那个守卫
But then the way you, like, dance-flip-konked that guard,
我心想,妈呀!
I was like, damn!
我都不知道坦迪有这本事
I didn't know Tendi could do that.
所以你不觉得
Well, so you're not embarrassed
你朋友的家人是海盗
to be friends with someone
不会让你觉得丢脸吗?
whose family was into pirating?
怎么会! 这是你的一部分
No way. It's a part of who you are.
我很乐意了解
I like hearing about it.
谢谢你,卢瑟福 从现在起
Thanks, Rutherford. From now on,
我要拥抱我的过去以及随之而来的一切
I'm going to embrace my past and what comes with it.
你要怎么处置这颗牙?
Uh, what are you gonna do with the tooth?
我还没想好,其实挺恶心的,是吧?
I don't know, i-it's actually kind of gross, isn't it?
我收下了
I'll take that.
收♥购♥法则第九条
Rule of Acquisition number nine.
“机会加直觉等于利润”
Opportunity plus instinct equals profit.